Left or Right

Left is by far the best girl in a boring show.
Right is third best in an ok show.

Kajikaji for sure

not liking succ sensei, what are you a fag?

Right.

Left.

Neither. I want to make honest women out of vignette and satou sensei!

>Both are best girls
Why not both?

L E F T
E
F
T

Gab is a shit character, hell all the rest of the cast is more entertaining than that shitty slob

Right is right.

Why did Gabriel become such a boring character in her own show?

want the uncensored version?

Better to be boring than being an obnoxious retard like pic related.

Fuck you. Satania is the only good and entertaining character in that show.

Hikari > Himari > Yuki > Machi > Sakie
Gabriel > Vigne > Haniel > Tapris > Satania > Raphiel
Hikari = Gabriel

Childhood is liking childish Satania, adulthood is realizing Gabriel makes more sense where you end up on Sup Forums.

gab is like a really boring and bad interpretation of a girl "gamer"

Right. Vampire is cute but Gabriel is intelligent, nihilistic etc.

Right

Satania was interesting at first but she's definitely become obnoxious. If only there was a cross between her and Vigne.

Childhood is making retarded childhood memes, adulthood is realizing your taste is shit

Don't get me wrong. I thought episode one was great and I love how she went from model student to a slob. I just don't like that the other characters basically stole her show from her. She's still the best looking character, if anything. I'm just really disappointed that her character is rather dry. Konata was a far more interesting slob than Gabriel.

But they didn't? She's anything but boring. From an objective standpoint, Vigne and Raphi are less exciting and lower in tun making department. Satania is arguably the only character who generates more fun. Aside from that, Gab has better interactions with Vigne and Raphi to give her something more than just a gag character.

m-my parents said not to talk to people like you.

>Gab
>not boring
>generating any fun

Gab is literary me but I like Vampire better

>This is true
>7s also confirm it.
Why is Satania so shit? She ruined the entire show.

Post it faggot

Not him but Vigne is far worse. She's by far the most boring character since she's just pure waifubait with no major flaws.

You can't post that.

>cowtits

How bout now?

no you can't

Vigne was okay until she turned to be a backstabbing whore. Now she's bottom tier along with Gab.

I guess I expected more from Gabriel. I did like it when she joined the cooking club. I just feel like the rest of the girls are taking the spotlight too much. I didn't say that Vigne and Raphi are much better, but I don't hate them. I think what won me over this show was Gabriel's antics and the lack of it is disappointing.

> dumpire or lesbian angel

Left

>DFC
Check.
>Loli pussy
I think it needs a bit of work.

Left. I don't want a girl who isn't feminine in her mannerisms, is uncute, rude, slovenly, and all around a mess. Left is a cute. Don't date girls who don't clean up after themselves or don't shower, cook, have more than 1 hobby or friend, etc. it's a bad time.

I'm only on episode four, Gab's developing feelings for women?
Manga right?

left
> not wanting your blood sucked sexually

And how has that been going for you in the romance department? She's an unattractive character, apathetic to most things including her own possessions and self. There's a reason people thought Umaru was "lol funnee" but wouldn't date a girl like her.

You can excuse that attitude with guys, not with girls.

this
what you might find endearing in Right you will quickly find to be irritating in no short time. it's really quite sad how some anons will flock to high maintenance ungrateful and sloppy girls that wouldn't put out.

nice

Left. No question.

Gab is a lazy shit with no feelings or empathy for anything but her shitty game.

Gay.

>Satania denying her feelings

Right gabu is actually the most relatable character in years I feel bad when people call her shit because that probably means I'm shit too.

At a loss for words here

Nice to see that Gabutards are self-admitted terrible people.

>he didn't temporarily drop out of school thanks to mmo's
normalfags out

Right because Gabu has a smaller vagina, smells more, and I want to rub penis against a halo.

Send me back to 2007

If you removed Gabriel from her show pretty much nothing would change

Both are inferior to best girl.

Which chapter?

The title would.

Imagine how much more popular this series would have been with Satania in the title

Right. She is literally me.

>Sataniafags can't keep to the main thread
>Endless xD reaction face
I thought Sup Forums was exaggerating about Sataniafags being cancer. Now I'm beginning to see it now.

You seem to have posted an unrelated image. Don't worry, I'll fix it for you.

Sataniafags are very immature and autistic and low taste, much like Satania herself.

>she's the only character with fans

>no major flaws.

Gabu and her smooth, hairless cunny.

Can't you two just get along?

You can't post that

What're you gonna do, shoot me?

Just delete it before the mods see it and everything will be okay.

Why are blonde little girls the most attractive little girls?

>she's just pure waifubait with no major flaws.
Someone didn't see the Christmas episode. She's a violent controlling cunt that wouldn't think twice before throwing even those of her own race under the bus when things don't go her way.

>second best girl or second worst girl
gee I dunno senpai

Left, no contest. She's probably even best girl of the season. Sataniaposters need not apply.

>She's probably even best girl of the season.
but Yuki is best girl of her show, how can she be best girl of the season?

Are you sure about that?

Yuki is second best girl though.

Ugliest loli this season

You like her, user. Don't lie.

Fuck i thought that was the hamster chick on the right

> Yuki
> second best girl

Sensei>Hikari>Himari>Macchi>*>..........>yuki

Left. Though I find Machi to be cuter. Hikari is much more interesting though; Machi is a bit boring.

She's cute though.

Gab is chill af, so her

You're the ugliest loli this season

Best girls of the season.