Is homosexuality real?

I know there is debate here regarding how it comes about. (I personally have to agree with the early childhood trauma argument)

I am however wondering if any man is -actually- capable of being attracted to another man.

It seems that when a man is gay enough to actually enter into a contract of marriage, most times one of the two men is highly feminine looking, if not both.

And for those gay men that claim to be attracted to highly masculine facial features, I often wonder if this is an elaborate conjuring within the mind, based on their inner trauma.

I think of it like a soldier returning from war. He may not have enjoyed being in near death situations at the time, or ever wish to experience it again, yet in some cases these men seek out dangerous situations in their civilian life that mimic these high stress, high danger situations.

I have tried to put myself into the mind of a homosexual (as gay as this sounds) I have tried to convince my mind that there is something attractive about a masculine face, but I just don't believe the male physiology is capable. This is why I think transsexuals or "traps" are popular. In a way, they give the person indulging in them a taste of their inner trauma, but in a feminine form that "helps the medicine go down" so to speak.

Thoughts?

Why does this topic occupy you that much? Maybe you're a homo in denial?

sigh. no i dont think so.

thanks for the intelligent response mate.

Who cares? Their brains are screwy. Theyre fucked in the head. There will always be deviant buggers among us. The trick is to keeping them in the shadows so when they step out of line they are exposed.

It seems you are definitely a homo in denial

So the thing is that there is a lot of mammals that are 'gay' too.

Its not only a human thing.
I believe that its mother nature trying to keep the nature as balanced as possible.
If you are gay, you wont reproduce

I have never had any childhood trauma; in fact I had an extremely normal upbringing and a loving family. When I was going through puberty I never once found girls sexually attractive. In fact I thought maybe that takes longer to develop an attraction for girls but it never happened.

As for traps and feminine guys I see were you're coming from. Personally for me, I'm extremely masculine and prefer other extremely masculine guys. The thought of dick makes me turned on I have no idea why. I would like to know what makes a person gay. My hypothesis is that it's both genetic and upbringing not just exclusively one or the other.

I could rattle off a bunch of hypotheses on why gay exists but they're just that. Hypotheses.

And soon you will be a homo in the Nile, now answer this post appropriately fag.

In reality, no, it isn't.
It is either (in the modern day) to do with status or a state of denial or more in conjunction with childhood trauma. Children sexually abused by a male are far more likely to be homosexual themselves. Take Milo Kikopolous as an example.

Sodomite come from hating God. Most unbelievers just don't think about Jesus. Sodomites actively have a burning hatred for God, so they act out and become homos, and then they die and go to hell.

They are not born that way. Look at genitically identical twin studies.

So the thing about homosexuality, is that it occurs in a lot of mammals, so its not only humans that can be gay.

I think it is mother natures way to balance out some of the mammals.

Gays wont reproduce you know.

It is actually really easy and people knew it for decades. If you are unreasonable afraid of lets say ants the chance is high that you had an encounter of some sort leaving scars on your subconciousness leading to an unreasonable response to a normal stimuli. Same goes for the attraction of a male towards a male. It is the same mechanics. It is an unnatural response to a stimuli that usually do not transport this implication of sexual satisfaction or intimacy. The reason therefor is most likely that there has something happend to them in order to make them go this path e.g. molestation physical and emotional abuse from siblings or parents, overly strong and protective mother, mental programming via music, film and media.

TL;DR poor souls we ought to have compassion and pity with.

Monkey see monkey do. They are in no way as consciousness as we are. It is a lot more complex than that. Animals do all kind of perverse things like eating their offspring, pedophilia, necrophilia basically all you can imagine. The analogy to the realm of animals is always corrupt for an ought to be highly civilized, educated and moral being. If you justify our animal nature, then no morality could be applied on humanity, not even murder could be condemnable.

having compassion and pity for these people is what destroys nations.

Ever heard of repressed memories?

lol you are a fag.

If anyone says that homosexuality is learned, then you are a piece of shit faggot who believes in the soft "science" (((sociology)))

Is heterosexuality real?

I know there us debate here regarding how it comes about(I personally have to agree with the early childhood trauma argument)

I am however wondering if any man is -actually- capable of being attracted to a woman.

It seems that when a man is straight enough to actually enter into a contract of marriage, most times he marries a masculine woman while he himself is very feminine, a soyboy.

And for those straight men that claim to be attracted to highly feminine facial features, I often wonder if this is an ellaborate conjuring within their mind, based on their trauma.

I think of it like a soldier returning from war. He may not have enjoyed being in near death situations at the time, or even wish to experience it again, yet in some cases men seek out dangerous situations in their civillian life that mimic these high stress, high danger situations

I have tried to put myself in the mind of a heterosexual(as straight as this sounds) I have tried to convince myself there is something attractive about a feminine face, but I just don't believe the male physiology is capable. This is why I think transsexuals or "traps" are popular. In a way, they give the person indulging in them a taste of their own trauma, but removing the masculine form to help the medicine go down, so to speak.

That's funny since (((Modern))) Social Sciences say otherwise, and have unclassified it as a mental illness.

Not the Scandis on the cutting edge of homo research who say it's a choice. It won't be long before everyone else falls in line.

That's pretty egocentric to put humans so far above other species

The closest thing that resembles 'trauma' that's happened was I was bullied a little bit my freshman year high school. Then I hit the weights and became a (faggot) Chad and was captain of 3 sports teams. So that isn't repressed since I remember it.

No u

>Sodomite come from hating God.
Aversion to buggery is something nearly universal that the ruling class is trying to socially engineer out of us because they hate families. Your Jewish fairy tales are irrelevant to that.

But seriously, you're closer to understanding than you think, but are getting there from an incorrect starting point and cluttering the way with needless bullshit. You have tried and failed to understand how a man could see another man as attractive. You've learned how a gay man views women, but haven't made the connection. Try, and try, and try again, but it doesn't work. No matter how much you try to force yourself to be attracted to a man, it doesn't work. That is what it's like for a gay man to try to force himself to be attracted to a woman. As for why transsexuals and traps are popular, I think a lot more men are bisexual than are willing to admit it.
More "straight" men are into traps and trannies than fags are, because traps and trannies try to look like women/lolis as best they can and the ones who succeed often like better than actual women. They're men who know what men want, or people who have modified their body to the point where it's as feminine as can be to treat their mental illness. Lumping the T in with the LGB is pointless.
There is likely a learned component to being gay, I agree, but I think it manifests in the expression of homosexuality rather than the presence of it to begin with. This is why you have fags who are a step or two removed from being trannies, fags who are absolutely normal aside from being fags, and hyper-masculine fags who make the previous two hard. When puberty hits and you realize you're gay, not everyone makes the same choices from that point. But the choices they do make will influence how they turn out.

sexual attraction comes from how the brain is wired, obviously you cant fucking understand being gay because if you could your brain would be wired differently and you'd be gay

Memories that get unconsciously repressed occur in early childhood, in high school you're pretty much conscious of your existence.

Well I guess it's a possibility. How would I even know that? It's highly unlikely though since I was always a shut in before high school.

>everything i don't like is mental illness /false conciousness

wellcome to right/left authoritarianism

They are just fetishists yeah, but their fetish has been politicized. So unlike a foot fag, an actual fag is said to be "born" with their fetish, to remove all culpability.

bald fatso on the left looks familiar, think actor..

didnt know that the fat guy from little britain was a fag, he looks downey af also

Why is it not a mental illness?

It's Matt Lucas

Men fucking each other is gross, but men will fuck anything even a hole in a tree if horny enough so it's understandable to a degree. Men kissing however makes me vomit in my mouth.

Fag here, I can explain it.

Part of our brains are like women's brains so we have a woman's attraction to male features and cocks but with a man's sex drive.

It's really very simple once you understand we faggots have the same responses as women.

the one who makes the claim has to come up with the evidence. Saying why something is not x is shifting the burden.

My claim wasn't that something is or is not a fact, mainly that authoritarians use this tactic alot, which is factually true within their ideologies they subscribe to, no one is forcing them to align with authoritarian ideas.

Now, why is it a mental illness?

Faggot

You mean (((Matt Lucas)))

I'm a newfag, pardon my ignorance

Lurke more newfag

It goes against the most basic instinct in life, which is to produce new life.
Besides that, gays have more STDs (the anus doesn't have the same natural protection of a vagina and is dirty), tend to have more mental disorders (compare the suicide rates), are more abusive in their relationships and are weakly commited with their partners.
They are extremely materialistic. The most spirituality they can get is with yoga or some other new age crap, but nothing that gives a moral basis, so they're generally amoral and immoral (gay parades).
High male libido makes it too easy to find sexual partners, so they are sexual deviants.

Nigga you sound like that war vet in American Beauty

Gaaaaaaaay

>It goes against the most basic instinct in life, which is to produce new life.
How does it go against it if it's been happening for millions of years? If you're implying that the most important thing you can do is just pump out babies you would be wrong. I agree reproduction is important but definitely not the most.

>Besides that, gays have more STDs (the anus doesn't have the same natural protection of a vagina and is dirty), tend to have more mental disorders (compare the suicide rates), are more abusive in their relationships and are weakly commited with their partners.
Citations needed. I will concede the STD part however. Faggots tend to have a higher rate of stds.

>They are extremely materialistic. The most spirituality they can get is with yoga or some other new age crap, but nothing that gives a moral basis, so they're generally amoral and immoral (gay parades).
This argument is retarded. While I think gay parades are for insecure vapid twats, I would like to know why you think they're "immoral". Are you the bastion of morality that human standard should be held to, Jesus?

>High male libido makes it too easy to find sexual partners, so they are sexual deviants.
I will concede that homos seem more promiscuous. Honestly it sounds like you're just regurgitating what the media has told you. Most faggots want a monogamous relationship.

Homosexuality is caused by prenatal hormone influence, look it up

DELETE this.

Thats what all the material I’ve been reading basically confirms. It’s basically a developmental disorder developed within the womb via hormonal imbalances. Apparently the more boys a mother carries, the stronger her immune system gets at attacking the “foreign object”. Luckily as technology improves we’ll be able to monitor those hormones and prevent those defects from occuring

Are you Will Smith's kid?

>The thought of dick makes me turned on
this is what i don't get, i dont get turned on by the thought of an ethereal vagina, i need the full woman, irl, moving and breathing, to get my dick really fucking up, im attracted to the woman, not to its genitals

but many fags seem to be attracted to the genital and open to having sex with whatever crosses its way that has dick

are you sure its not a fetish?

Reproduction is the most important. If it wasn't we wouldn't be here.
They are immoral for the reasons I said. They can't adhere firmly to a religion (most effective tool to instill morality) because most of them condemns them. I'm not perfect, but I try to follow the steps of Jesus even if I'll never be perfect like him.
They have much more partners than the average. This proves they don't want monogamous relationships.

As for the sources, I can't post them now because I'm on my phone. But if this thread stays alive they'll appear eventually.

Yep. It's real.
t. semi-faggot

(You) deserve this

>anal sex meme
Most gay couples actually don't do that very much.

What do they do then? Penis in urethra?

I'm gay and never had any trauma. It's just a genetic defect that for whatever reason formed in the womb.

I probably should have phrased that differently lol. I'm more attracted to masculine features i.e. muscles, hair, height. Not just the dick.

Having a dick fetish is akin to having a vagina fetish I guess.

>Reproduction is the most important. If it wasn't we wouldn't be here
While highly important it's not the most important. Let me break this down for you: having offspring takes an enormous amount of time and resources. This is especially true among mammals and EXPLICITLY true among humans. This is why evolutionary speaking having a couple faggots in a population makes sense; they usually do not reproduce thus leaving more precious resources to go into people having kids. If everyone was pumping out 20 kids and the amount of resources they needed to be raised didn't change then we would have died of famine or disease already. Homos were a form a birth control for millions of years. As for the religion thing ....well you do you man.

Every form of life needs to reproduce, from bacteria to plants to us. If they do not their meaning is useless, because life wants to perpetuate and stabilize itself. That's why your heart beats, your kidneys process your blood, your lungs absorb oxygen and you fuck. To perpetuate life.
To go against this it means that's something very wrong happening. It's not normal. It doesn't have order. It's a disorder.
Tell me where is the proof that nature created gays to economize resources.

Once again I agree reproduction is important. But after that you're just spouting your opinion that it's the most important.
Since you answered with an opinion so will I.
The most important things in life in order:
>1. Make the world around you a little less shit than yesterday
>2. Get educated. Be self aware
>3. Have kids and raise them to be better than you.

As for that proof I would cite it but I'm also on my phone so I'll give you a real world example like when bonquisha decided to have 7 kids with no husband and is now living on welfare socially draining the resources instead of contributing. Whose more successfully in the long run, a faggot that's working on a cure for cancer with no children or bonquisha?

oh boy, just came back from break. thanks for that ;)

You make an important point, for me it is strongly the FACE that first attracts and keeps my interest. The body of one reasonably fit woman is much like another, but the bone structure and the light in the eyes is what holds me. I have five daughters so maybe my perspective on women is different from many men.

There's nothing of that without life. Life only exists if there is reproduction.
Your cells know this when they do mithosis and apopthosis, your balls know this when they promote meiosis. It's a fact, not an opinion.

Re-read my post. I agree that it's important. You just are convicted that the only thing important in life is fucking. Thinking you know the meaning of life is an opinion.

Yes and it has multiple causes-- some psychological, some hormonal. When we think of a standard gay male, it's a narcissism spectrum disorder; an object-relations malfunction at ego formation at about age 2, probably caused by a narcissist mother. Self and object (i.e., other people) are not differentiated. This is why gays so often love to talk about how they know everyone is gay like them. The ancient Greeks got it right and every doctor knew it until political pressure made them change it in the 70s. For homosexuals the object of sexual desire is not another male but a body like one's own.

>I'm extremely masculine and prefer other extremely masculine guys

No, m8. I didn't say that.
If I really thought that I wouldn't have said nothing about morality, materialism and promiscuity.
It's a human duty to raise well your children. The other things are fundamental.
What I'm saying is what is at the base of the pyramid. If there's a defect in the base the whole structure is compromised.

hey,

i completely understand your point, that lots of idiots seem uncapable of conceptualizing.

The idea that nature has some kind of dice roll built in to cull itself to make sure that the population doesnt grow beyond a reasonable size that it can support.

who knows, maybe when humans are around lots of humans, pheromones do something strange to a pregnant person to cause the baby to be gay. its entirely possible as we know hardly anything real about how we work yet.

but id give up trying to explain this to a bunch of trolls.

Homosexuality is real, what's not real is non-heterosexuality.

Even animals who engage in homosexual behavior also fuck females. If anything, whats natural would be something akin to the Ancient Greeks sexuality.

This "homosexual identity" is total bullshit.

I have yet to meet one (1) homosexual which was not in some sort of way mentally ill.

Well in my defence I'm not 100% gay since I like tall women like Taylor swift too. Probably 90% faggot though.
Also touche.

Structures tend to collapse with a shitty foundation as well.

Yeah I don't even know why come here any more. Honestly it could just be a vestigal evolutionary byproduct. I'm just trying to make sense of shit

Yes. What's the most basic foundation if not life itself?