Keks work had been done

To the user who got 2 trips in one thread and dedicated them to Soros dying

Yu dun good kid

yournewswire.com/george-soros-christmas-heart-failure/

Snopes and various other msm branches are reporting it as false but I still hold hope

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/did-george-soros-suffer-a-massive-heart-attack-on-christmas-eve/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXvOqXWFNNM
nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/year-old-man-killed-in-gary-crash/article_042de29a-25dc-5d56-b4e2-3cdbef0debc5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting your site faggot

How can you have a heart attack when you don't have a heart?

>yournewswire.com
go post this in r/ptg there are more retards in there that will believe the stuff you post on your retard site

>in Hungary
New European holy empire

TFW he dies on actual Christmas.

that literally who site has more credibility to me than modern MSM

Kill yourself.

Shut (((it))) down.

mad

>if its not MSM then its automatically trustworthy
use your fucking brain

he will recover, because he has more balls than you all niggers combined, this guy is a legend

Huge if verified.

fake news

Roll for truth.

Fact Check: Pants on Fire.
He's on his eleventh heart.

I hope you have a heart attack.

((((((Snopes))))))

>massive heart attack
>still alive
why

Botswana? Rare

They forgot to change his oil again.

Yeah.
It is.

There's nothing wrong with clickbaiting you nigger
OP can legally do this all he wants as long as there are dumb enough people to fall for it

Woah nice numbahs

JUST. A. COINCIDENCE.

There be a place in Hell for OPs that lie and play with peoples hopes

>yournewswire.com
watch this thread get over 100 gibberish and meaningless replies.

Newfag

This wasn't kek, this was clearly Jesus.

Go away. You're false-flagging with fake news.

Bullshit, Hungary has an arrest warrant on him,
so there is no way he would be in Hungary for Christmas

Actual Christmas was a couple days ago, Satan

I don't get.
Elaborate.

He will die in pain and fear contemplating his own shattered visage and Empire. As he realises the futility of holding on to life and begins to let go the great green one will appear before him and he shall know the meaning of fear.

No its because he has 30 hearts waiting for him in his fridge.

Careful eurotrash. You seem to be using words that big mommy state doesn’t think you can handle! Better go supplicate before Allah.

/ournewswire/

This great green one? He almost stole soros christmas

4 zeros at the end your post number

ok mister mutt, be careful not to get shot

Oh. I see.
What is the significance?

Nepalese esoteric basket weaving Kabbalah.

>in Hungary
He probably had a heart attack because Hungary isn't diverse enough

>yournewswire
FAKE AND GAY
SAGE AND REPORT

Choke on my ID.

I swear it wasn't me!

>NO c0k
There's nothing left to choke on

Rhodesia coming back soon

FAKE NEWS.

>Soros goes through 8th heart attack this year
>Has absorbed so many human hearts at this points he simply dips down into a nearby cooler and consumes another whole, restoring his vitality and strength for at least another month

Checked

Even Satan is laughing at the irony

What a shame I'm not his doctor.

press € to pay off his heart surgeon to make a mistake.

Are you white? AIDS?

Careful not to get raped, shot, stabed, bombed, robed, ran over, culturally enriched, poored, over-taxated etc etc.

FAKE NEWS

>Quick goyim... give me the aborted fetus shakes... we need more abortions so I have more immediate access to them...

>Actual Christmas
liberal pideroshka detected, orthodox meme christmas are still to come

godbless

Watch for an increase in missing children, he must replenish and regain strength.

Why does Sup Forums hate Soros so much? He can do what he wants with his money. Free speech fucktards.

But money isn't speech, user.

If I told you to go kill Soros, on its face, if you went and killed Soros it is your own fault.

If I told you to go kill Soros for $50, I've solicited an assassination and am legally liable.

being this dumb

>meme flag
>ebin b8

Kek be praised!

Kekmas came early

He is right, I mean it doesn't really have a lot of credibility I won't share any articles from there without researching their claim but they are as credible as any MSM site. Nothing has credibility anymore honestly the kikes got their monopoly on information they just make up w/e shit they want

snopes.com/did-george-soros-suffer-a-massive-heart-attack-on-christmas-eve/

>Snopes

This

You faggots realize all the elites have heart attacks, when their newly compatible organs have been harvested from young healthy victims..Good! Just check'n

Last digit is the number of years Soros has left to live

It happens again in a year m8

>yournewswire.com
>yournewswire.com
>yournewswire.com

When will they learn

Uhh... you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=HXvOqXWFNNM

He's done.

can we meme "christmas joy kills the jew"

Statistically I have a better chance of being killed by my own furniture

Someone get the FAL. Newfag Africans are here

stairs are the largest cause of death followed by washing/bath

IKEA?

really bad, evil people like to relive their bad actions ....

Rod Serling wrote Twilight Zone in 1961 about this very thing. Season 3 episode 9.

It was called "Deaths Head Revisited"....

This is from Wikipedia....

Gunther Lutze, a former SS captain, checks into a hotel in Dachau, Bavaria, under the name "Schmidt". The receptionist seems to recognize him, but he deflects suspicion by claiming to have spent the war serving on the Eastern Front. After harassing the woman by forcing her to explain what the Nazis were doing in Dachau, he returns to the ruins of Dachau concentration camp to recall his time as its commandant during World War II. As he strolls around the camp, he revels in the recollections of the torment he inflicted on the inmates.
Lutze is surprised to see Alfred Becker, one of the camp's former inmates and a particular victim of Lutze's cruelty. Lutze supposes that Becker is now the caretaker of the camp, to which Becker replies "In a manner of speaking." As they talk, Becker relentlessly dogs Lutze with the reality of his grossly inhumane treatment of the inmates, while Lutze insists that he was only carrying out his orders. Lutze tries to leave, but finds the gate locked. In one of the camp buildings, Becker and several other inmates put Lutze on trial for crimes against humanity and find him guilty. Becker is about to pronounce the sentence when Lutze remembers that he killed Becker 17 years ago on the night American troops came close to Dachau. As punishment, Lutze is made to undergo the same horrors he had imposed on the inmates in the form of tactile illusions. He screams in agony and collapses. Before departing, Becker's ghost informs him, "This is not hatred. This is retribution. This is not revenge. This is justice. But this is only the beginning, Captain. Only the beginning. Your final judgment will come from God."

you have aids

my point .... Soros turned his community in to the Nazis when he was a child. Evil little fuck wanted to go see Hungary again in his old age where he did this.

But death is the great equalizer, and now he has crappy medical quacks who were imported from other crappy countries unable to save him as he dies.

Yes this is real ... the Open Society people are trying to hide it.

Take him Satan, and McCain as well.

Death comes in 3's, so Angela Merkel dying would complete the ultimate Trifecta.

Anyone heard from McCain? He was supposed to die on Christmas too.

just so you all know, the reason they are hiding this????

in late feb 2017 a bunch of HRC people kicked over some Jewish gravestones in a cemetary to start the whole "Trump is a Nazi" thing. Antifa was born in the next week. Then came the bike lock dude in March. Then the whale heart attack in VA was summer.

They have invested a lot into the fake Trump is a Nazi thing. The problem????

Soros was behind this.... and like a dumbass SOROS decides to have a heart attack secretly visiting Hungary where he was a NAZI CHILD.

If the SOROS HUNGARY thing gets out .... people on the right will do a walk down memory lane and Soros will take the Nazi meme away from what they have tried to do with Trump.

That is why this is secret .... it fucks up the anti trump agenda.

>To the user who got 2 trips in one thread and dedicated them to Soros dying

>Yu dun good kid

I saw that, and it is glorious

I hope that fucking kike left me some money in his will so I can start Holocaust 2.0

So you endorse the funding of rapefugee NGO's helping criminals into Europe? You support Black Lives Matter? You support FEMEN and various other agitator groups? You support financially ruining nations?

You support all this yes? That's good to know.

Whoa, the great green one? That's awesome.
Some green guy annoying the shit out of you for all eternity = best hell ever

YESS YES YES FUCKING YES DIE YOU FUCKING KIKE DIE

David Brock hit by a train.

nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/year-old-man-killed-in-gary-crash/article_042de29a-25dc-5d56-b4e2-3cdbef0debc5.html

WHY WONT HE FUCKING DIE ALREADY

what is going on here

is this thread sliding or what holy shit these digits check them please

>yournewswire
Youradumbniggerthatshouldhang
Sage this bullshit