Let's not forget that

Let's not forget that.

your photoshopping needs work mate

it's not a photoshop, it's just a comparison

Bad Comparison. 52% Voter turnout vs 40% Voter turnout. to get into the 60 million mark at that turnout is still great.

>he got less but he is better
nice 4d chess gymnastic, trumpshit

>oh your team won? cool, but my team scored more points in their championship game 8 years ago

nobody gives a fuck

ha you retard that isn't what he meant

>nobody gives a fuck
you responded so you clearly do, little trumpflake

ask hillary if she thinks its cool obama got more votes when he ran then trump did

/thread

I'm just showing that cheeto golem is nowhere near of Obama popularity

nice reading compression faggot, 52% of the country voted during the election where Obama was elected, when during the 2016 election, only 40% of the country voted, of course it's gonna be lower

ok and?

Trump vs Romney

>lmfao 52%

Trump vs McCain

>lmfao 52%

How do you know that?
This wasn't Trump v Obama.
It was Trump v Hillary and Obama v whoever the fuck he was against.

It does not under any circumstance imply Obama is more popular than Trump, because neither of those numbers were a popularity contest between the two. It was an election against other people.

Fucking retard.

my point still stands - trump has nothing on Obama

trump just won because he ran against a shitty candidate, also he is pretty unpopular

>trump is the most popular out of the unlikable scumbag bunch
wow such an acomplishment

imagine what a bloodbath would that be for the cheeto golem

Obama won that big because dicklets finally had their candidate

And trump is reversing his entire legacy, LOL

he is so effective he is losing senate seats in alabama, so much for effectiveness

Well you have a few factors.

1) People blinded by that liberal mindset of Colbert / Stewart TV that republicans are evil and liberals are saints. It would take 8 years of having a Dem for people to open their eyes

2) First black president. OMG. Got to vote. It's historic. Why are we voting for him? Dunno. He's black though, right.

3) Trump had the ENTIRE media machine against him. Never had a president gone up against two parties + TV / Radio / MSM

4) Iraq and Afghanistan left a bad taste in peoples mouths. The promise of change and yes we can led people on to a better tomorrow, not questioning what it would be.

facts are facts, I'm just putting them out. Cheeto golem is super unpopular

I think, your shilling / trolling aside, time will tell with Trump. He might be looked upon fondly as a Reagan, or he might be royally loathed as an imbecile and 3 years from now, the establishment will strive to rectify his mistakes.

>He might be looked upon fondly as a Reagan
too bad amerilards are retarded and cant see Reagan condemned the US to its fate today

Fact: Obama is a nigger who dindu nuffin as President

fact: he was much more popular and wasnt called every other week to step down

Fact: The fact that Obama is a nigger is reason enough for him to step down.

strange that. Not being called upon for any of his scandals. Almost as if he was protected.

almost if he wasnt an embarrasing retard

Nope, he's worse than that. He's a nigger.

for things like Fast and the Furious, Benghazi, the IRS targeting specific right wing groups at his behest?

he was popular because he was a treacherous piece of lying shit. He put on a smile and appeared on tv while still authorizing illegal drone strikes and being accessory to the murder of hundreds of civilians in the middle east

Popularity among politicians accounts to nothing

>filename
>zrzut ekranu
> EU flag

Jak tam alimenciarz? Zdechł z głodu? Gnije w pierdlu?

How much are you getting paid to shill in multiple threads? Just curious

>accessory to the murder of hundreds of civilians in the middle east
well, it's what republicans want anyway...

still more popular :)

>shitty candidate
>had the entire corporate, political, and media infrastructure behind her
>had the republicans behind her as well
nobody could have pulled it off except for a man like Trump and you are delusional if you think otherwise

>Implying you give a shit about people in the middle east.

Still a nigger

I get paid, you get raped for free

>still more popular

Well if you think that's what's important, my friend, I am glad you're happy. Me on the other hand, I'm glad (for now) that The Don is in the White House.

not realy, he put a lot of money into fake news and you dumbshits fell for it

and you will follow him to the middle east, where you will die fighting for israel :)

Savage

>"Well @RealDonaldTrump.... at least I will go down as a President."
>*drops mic*

Hahahaha

one term error, it will end soon ^^

I'm sure you''re absolutely right. Anyway, that's enough (you)s to pay for George Soros' heart operation. Peace out

Look, American has so many shitskin nigger breeding programs that generate subhuman animals that can't provide for themselves and blame whites; so off course high turnout leads to more people wanting to vote away the property of others.

A blue wave is coming, and it will turn this country into Brazil 2.0. Off course whites will be blamed again. This is why I regret serving this country and tell everyone not to serve this faggot loving nation. Let the libs get drafted at gunpoint to fight wars.

I pray to God every day that Trump is the last president and ends democracy.

who cares

ye old times of glory

twas her turn

It's easy to get a bunch of niggers who don't give a shit about politics to vote for a fellow nigger.

You should. America is the last bastion of western civilization after all.