THAT'S RIGHT GOYIM. WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY BLACKED THE MIDDLE AGES. AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK

THAT'S RIGHT GOYIM. WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY BLACKED THE MIDDLE AGES. AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK.

>Long before the Black Lives Matter movement on campuses across the country called for a more inclusive, more diverse curriculum, the discipline of medieval studies had been working toward the establishment of a “multicultural Middle Ages,” a way out from under the field’s reputation as thoroughly dead, white, and male. Since the 1980s, women authors, audiences, and subjects have been more frequently included in the field—part of the influence of second-wave feminism. Work on the Islamic Middle Ages has made its way from specialized journals into undergraduate textbooks. And the study of medieval Africa and the medieval Far East is on a similar, though slower, trajectory into recognition.

>A recent historical novel for young adults, Adam Gidwitz’s The Inquisitor’s Tale, features a diverse trio of teenagers: William is the mixed-race son of a French knight and a North African woman; Jacob is Jewish; and Jeanne is a peasant. It won a Newbery honor in 2017, suggesting that the multicultural Middle Ages have reached the mainstream. When Gidwitz’s vision of the Middle Ages becomes broadly accepted—in movies about King Arthur and on TV shows like Game of Thrones—then the attempted neo-Nazi coup will have failed, despite the implicit assistance it received from the study of Old English more than a hundred years ago.

daily.jstor.org/old-english-serious-image-problem/

Ha.....ha....hahahhahahahahhahHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

*shekels dropping on the floor*

Shit!

Why do Jews hate any effort to keep explicitly white culture intact? Don't they realize that makes us hate them and causes the alt-right to grow even more? Should we force black women into their Talmudic studies and rewrite Abraham as a fat proud Asian lady from Phukit?

Not really funny. But at least you tried. Better luck next time.

Destroying civilizations in an attempt to build their rat empire on top has been the Jewish MO since the first shekel was was forged.

To build a better civilization one must destroy the old one.

Yes.

Because white conservatives do not want what they're selling.

It fucks me off with the King Arthur blacking shit. Since he ruled from close to me.
They blacked Lancelot, who was just a French mythical hero anyway, but they should have just left him how he was.

I can see gas bills being bigger and bigger in the future.... hopefully.

>He says while picking the smegma off his dick, sixteenth child of a proud line of goat fuckers, -t. Muhammad, Muhammad, Muhammad of the Muhammad dynasty fondly known as MoMo the town rapist in his village

So, the narrative is, because jews pushed blacks in tv, video games, search results and even history, that whites arent actually indigenous Europeans, black muslims totally belong there. And here in America, too. Whites should just die I guess, but pay for communism first.

Now thats some chutzpah

Make Nazis not shitposting!

> Inshallah, friend-o.

this

Fucking Christ the Jews will stop at NOTHING to undermine white heritage even in the damn Middle Ages ffs

The fact that women are contributing to all of this just goes to show how much of a mistake it was to give them any rights or power at all.

I did five minutes of internet investigations and guess what I found

Reminder that this is not a joke. This is how people actually think.

Seriously how can you even defend this without going full on "Fuck Wypipo"?

>Posting in an academic journal
>while sourcing The Atlantic
Good god if I submitted a paper with a link to The Atlantic I'd get an automatic F. How is this okay?

Israel was always diverse, especially in the middle ages. They must accept Africans into Israel in order to survive. Israel won't survive without multiculturalism

Ever notice how much they hate the Black Israelites? We should be shilling them more.

They even hate Ethiopian regular Jews (apparently).

> Regular

Lmao, the Afrikans are the defualt Jew?! Hahahaha KIKES!

So the kid on the left is supposed to be half North-African and half French? Yea, looks about right.

It bothers me that the identiterians are asking for Europeans to subscribe to pan-European identity and call themselves just white. Calling yourself by your skin color is the cuck thing a person can do. Don't fall for it like we did. They are just trying to identify you better to pin shit like the holocaust on all Europeans.

I came here to post that, Stephen Moffatt is a fucking bastard traitor cunt of the highest order. The whole BBC is like that.

Pic related is from a BBC drama on at Christmas meant to be set in Amsterdam in the 1680s. Really activates those almonds.

Why does he look like a full-blooded sub-Saharan?

jesus christ

There's those crazy black Jews in NYC. We should get in contact and start pushing them everywhere. They would love it because they would think wypepo beez finally recognizing them as kangz

Nations that have a clear feeling of ingroup/outgroup tend to remove jews from the country.

Because the moors were black men, just like the Carthaginians.

Look actual examples of facism. but Oh wait this is in britian its okay to be racist and facist if you are the queen. but not Trump.

Maybe it's just a super-realistic Zwarte Piet costume. Quintessentially Dutch.

This is the same type of person that would write a hit piece about white people having no culture and stealing others lol.

Same people who push WE WUZ KANGZ

>We

Like you did anything more than sit home and lick your Cheeto tinged fingers and play video games you stupid faggot.

>>> CALLS ITSELF
>>> (((REPORTEDLY)))
>>> (((CNN)))

>Should we force black women into their Talmudic studies and rewrite Abraham as a fat proud Asian lady from Phukit
FUCK YES
>Lo my children in the day Abraham said to the Israelites
SHEEEEEIT
WE
WUZ
PHARISEES
N
SHIT

Somebody must make that MLK Jr. movie played by white actor.

>medieval Africa
they havent reached the middle ages yet

(((Adam Gidwitz)))

he doesn't. he looks african american, and pretty much all of them are at least 20% or so white. a fullblooded subsaharan would be much darker.

Why don't we ever see a rightwing Jew post ITT...?
I guess it's hard to spin this so your people don't look like evil subversive vermin.

White people represent the single greatest threat to the Jews