Why haven't they done the rank 8 exams in the manga yet? The rank 9 urara exam is fucking awesome...

Why haven't they done the rank 8 exams in the manga yet? The rank 9 urara exam is fucking awesome. I never knew CGDCT series could be this exciting.

Because it took them 3 volumes and a half to get to rank 9 exams, and there're only 4 volumes so far.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks, Chiya user.

So the series needs like 35 volumes for her to find her Mama?

Can someone divine if it'll get abandoned before that?

Is it a monthly series?

CGDCT is the epitome of anime, you should have already known this

Seems the world isn't ready for the uraras.

They're usually comfy, not exciting! Honestly, it might be hard for the author to outdo himself/herself eight more times for the future exams.

Uraras will conquer the world

By rank 7 the system changes, they start practicing divination with real people instead of with a teacher in a tea house, so when they get to rank 7 they will probably time skip to rank 2 to be ready for the first rank exams and find Chiya's mom.

That means it can be done in 12 volumes.

That's quite a bit of a skip then. If they're 15/16 now and Tokie is rank 2, the author would be skipping like 15 years and turn teenagers into milfs.

There's nothing wrong with going through all the ranks or at least only skipping one at a time. I can't imagine it'll actually take Chiya another 15 years or so to find her mom. Something will probably happen so she meets that first rank ura or her mom if it isn't her before Chiya is a 1st rank herself.

If they are truly good uraras above the average they can do one rank per year and be first when they are 25.

Reminder that everyone is going to be first rank expect Nono.

Yeah, I can think of some scenarios of them meeting Chiya's mom before that, but it depends on what Chiya truly is.

>truly good uraras above the average
I'm afraid they're all bakas.

Episode soon.

Nina is Rank 5. And there seems to be a 20+ year gap between her and Tokie. Maybe they just decide to stay at a certain level to teach while a gifted urara can finish her training in 3-5 years or so. Like a black belt. I take all of them are gifted except for Nono.

>that snake doll

Why is there a bus in Meirochou? Was it in the manga as well?

There was, but recognizing it as a bus takes a while.

I have an idea for a spin-off. Urara Meicholos. A group of cute delinquent girls and rejected uraras bond over trying to go trough the 1st district wall and stealing stuff.

Just watched the first two episodes yesterday, so I'm behind. Why does everyone hate Nono? She and her doll are CUTE

She is a big nono, you know?

Watch until ep 9. Not hate but she should be dead by now.

Nobody is calling Matsuko useless, but Nono is just the worst.

Her singing hurts my ears, especially her version of the OP, which is unfortunate because I actually like her.

She's useless, no sex appeal, not funny and not cute.

The rank system is fucking retarded for a CGDCT, you're setting your story to be fucking long from the get go, and that's not a good thing for the genre, that shit only works on shonen and maybe a romcom. Your anime is also going to be forever incomplete because nobody is gonna animate 100+ episodes of that.

As opposed to all those CGDCT anime and adaptations with a complete story, right?

>CGDCT
Stopped reading there.

CGDCT have no endings in sight. The ranking system is a good excuse.

They stand alone much better because they did not have an established goal to begin with, so you don't feel left out. It's not like anybody is angry because we only saw the Yuru Yuris defeat 3 of the 8 Dark Lords and we never knew if Akari became Hokage and found her long missing mother.

Give Nono a girlfriend. Dildo dolls don't count.

Why? she's going to die soon anyway.

Her girlfriend can't wear protection in feudal japan.

Graduating highschool can be considered the goal of most CGDCT. The Yuru Yuris are an exception because they canonically are in a time loop.

Huh? I feel that CGDCT is much better to stretch out long than shounen or romcoms. Look at most shounen and romcom series. They usually end up stuffed with so much filler that they lose the charm and luster that the series started with. Unless one plans for an epic plot at the start (One Piece) it's really hard to shove in new material and still be convincing. Meanwhile in SOL stuff like CGDCT you can continue until you run out of ideas. (or if the characters finally get too old.) It doesn't feel any more forced after so many chapters. When there's less plot there it's much harder if not impossible to mangle the plot with random BS that gets thrown in.

>no sex appeal
Take it back

>Pimp doll
I want to see Matsuko bitch slap Nono.

new ep is starting

MOMMY

based matsuko

nom

I can't believe Chiya is fucking dead!

I can't believe that Chiya is dead.

>It's a Chiya gets BUNNIED episode

[awoo]

>Kon's on a quest to save her gf from marrying her mom

Koume too fat

>chiya fattening koume up

she likes them thicc

where u get those subs nigga

AWWWW YESSSS

we did it ur/a/ra! we 9th rank now

Why is Kon bleeding?

Kon has blood on her face!

>CGDCT
>>>/leddit/

Slay the gays.

onsen time next week

Nice.

Nono futa confirmed. Will Nonofans ever recover?

Are they no longer Nina's students?

Will they ever stop eating each other pussies?

Why would they eat each others cats?
Wait, they don't even own cats.
What are you talking about?

I love anime.

That will most likely be addressed next episode.

They also have to be ambitious.
Lots of Urara don't bother to take the tests after they get to where they can earn income.
Like Nina.
And when you are high rank like Tokie, you get asked to do things like run the exams, or take part in city government.

I don't think Nina will stop at rank 5. Is it ever mentioned what rank their mother was? She can't dishonor her family by staying at a just high enough rank to teach all her life.

Nina is a loser, she can't go past rank five.

Which is why the tears in this scene a couple weeks ago.
She had not been training for the level 4 test, just working and teaching the girls.

Nina probably stopped to raise Nono with her husband Saku. Damn Nono again.

What did Saku thought when Nina said this?

Another swimsuits episode? Dank

Subs when?

Learn japanese, GJM already dropped this.

How is it anons? Worth picking up?

Best SoL this season.

I stopped at ep 3/4. I guess it continued to be good?

No it's awful, why do you think we are posting in a thread just to complain?

Looked like she was panicking when they changed scenes.

>something was said, not good, what was it? HARENCHI

Unironically AOTS.

Dropped this first episode but I'd like to say Nono bullying disgusts me, and I love the color palette this show uses.

That good? Alright I am going in.

This is, kind of happy I guess?