Time to settle this once and for all. Who's land is Transylvania? And why is it Romania's land?

Time to settle this once and for all. Who's land is Transylvania? And why is it Romania's land?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treznea_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is a man? (flings his wine glass aside) A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

Romanian Transylvania, only Transylvania.

Bozgors can stay and make Kürtőskalács if they learn to shut up.

Transylvania actually should belong to the Germans, when I voted for Klaus I hoped for this, but he's just a PSD cuck

Traitors get the bullet first, user.

>Who's land is Transylvania?
It's Vampire Empire.

Just let Transylvania, Banat, etc. be their own countries. Problem solved, i'll take my nobel peace prize now.

Chad's land, now stop fighting

Last I checked it's Hungarian land? Why has Romania occupied it?

Because all land in the world belongs to the Romanian.

Why would anyone want a gypsy filled wasteland like that?

IT IS RIGHTFUL HUNGARIAN SOIL YOU FUCKING GYPSY.

Well considering gypsies go wherever they want this is partially true

split it straight down the middle tbqh

It's Moldovan land gypsy scum.

because Hungary occupied it from us.

>Why has Romania occupied it?
Wanted some land, bozgors are weak, go figure

>poo is so ashamed of his country that he hides his flag
>shits on other countries

Are poos retarded?

Post your skin color gypsy, I guarantee it's a shade of brown.

>EU flag
>Hungarian

Ashamed of your own people, Lazlo ?

I'm so white that I'm basically transparent in the winter, but I guess I shouldn't brag, you can also hide in a pile of shit without being seen

Creme is a shade of brown, yes.

Szekelyfold is Hungarian

What the hell? Why didn't they teach in school about the genocide of Hungarians?

Romania is a meme country with unknown origins. Transylvania should go to Hungary and rest of Romania to Bulgaria.

Ah now there are two gypsies. You're the laughing stock of this continent. I hope you enjoy the ill gotten transylvania gains because you will never, EVER get Bessarabia back.

Literally all we have to do is give transistria to Russia and we can take it, not like there will be much of a resistance, but we won't, if we would take it we'd be put in gigantic debt for the next 50 years, just like Hungary after we conquered it in 1919, that was nice, when we took everything, and then made you pay whatever there was left, you better thank us for that bozgor, we liberated you from commies

>Genocide meme

Didn't happen, even if it did, it wouldn't be genocide, Hungarians ain't a race, they're not even human

Are you retarded, a cuck?
>Romania is a meme country with unknown origins. Transylvania should go to Hungary and rest of Romania to Bulgaria.
We have won our independence, our right to exist, besides, whit Moldova allied we could take both of those countries,
Explain to me how is it that there are more Romanians than those 2 combined.
Yes delusional fag let us be conquered or united with those 2 we Will be the majorities, take the control and unite back, actually good plan, thanks

>genocide of Hungarians?

Who the fuck cares, the niggers tried to burn an Orthodox church they packed with Romanians, and caused blood drenched riots right after the revolution.

The only good thing our (((ex)))-commie president back then did was stop all the buses carrying armed Romanians from all over the fucking country ready to genocide the little fuckers again!

He had to send the army in and literally beat down, every bozgor in the region.

I don't hate the fuckers. Hell, I respect them.
But I'm not going to shed a fucking tear for them.

They're assholes, and they've always been assholes. Probably the asian genes depriving them of complex emotions or something.

And if you pick up a couple of history books, you'll see that they've been speaking our language before anything.

>hungarian genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treznea_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Romania

It is true, Romanians slaughtered Hungarian civilians when they took the land.
Also they violate their human rights by forbidding them to speak the Hungarian language in public.
That's why Orban is giving out passports to oppressed Hungarians in Romania.
May god help these souls to be freed from gypsy terror.

Trajan begs to differ, Dacian scum

Two fags can play this game, is this what you want, to be left alone.
Insanity appears when your ideas aren't challenged, pussy

Gypsies/Romanians/acting like gypsies they produce misery to themselves mostly and they protect and worship robber barons that would throw them in the fire for another shiny shekel .
They only reason Transylvania is a better part of Romania is cause it was occupied by the Hungarians.

>I haven't checked a map since 1950

What did he mean by this

>It is true, Romanians slaughtered Hungarian civilians when they took the land.
You mean that time in 1848 when they tried to surprise attack our troops and we got so pissed that we started burning down their hoses while they were doing the same fucking thing to ours?

Show me your real flag.

I have nothing against Romanians, I like Spitalul de Urgenta, but sorry guys, Transylvania is Hungarian.

>Transylvania is Hungarian.
where's the proof abbo?

There are only two countries in Europe that I consider honorary shitskins: Romania and Albania.

No little bozgor it's because, Moldova and Wallachia were vassals to the Ottomans, and actually had wars whit them, your huns ancestors preferred to let, (much our Hungarian colonies in the Balkans) be vassals, these are the protectors of Christianity and Europe you adore

Romanians are literally whiter than any white people in Europe. They actually have a kind of unhealthy pale look about them.
Gypsies are another thing of course. EE generally don't exterminate people they don't like so these animals are still around everywhere in the region.

Siebenbürgen is rightful german land.

Ouch
it feels like everyone hates your gypsy gilth here shitskins

LA TRANSILVANIA ES ARGENTINA

Hungarians are originally from Asia. They even worshiped Tengri in the past

Better you Hans than these weak bozgors, they lost the land, they have to retake it, don't expect Romanians to give it back like some cucks

THIS IS NOT A WARNING!!!1

Transylvania is rightful jewish clay.

All jews return to your homeland at once, you've been warned.

Why do you have so much hate?
All we do is make jokes about Hungarians getting tricked by gypsies. Then we go and tell them to our bozgor friends over a beer.

But you guys always bitch and moan about how how the big mean Romanian is evil and a gypsy.

Go get a girlfriend and have fun or something.

Yes, this is the real answer.
All Jews should be relocated in Transylvania.

It seems like you Care what others think, some insecurity, inferiority complex that needs to be challenge?
No one gave a fuck about us for more than 700 years and you expect us to care now, note this, a Romanian nationalist wants complete autonomy and as little influence from outside as possible for his county

Romanians are literally vulgar latin speaking Turko-Mongols that were organized into Colonies by Hungary.
700 years later, and after the biggest war known to man at the time, Hungary was destroyed by France and England. They used the pretext of demographics to do this.
Romanians literally reproduce like rats.
Romanians to Hungarians are what niggers and spics are to Americans.
>pic related
Shows Hungary with her two eastern colonies, which would later be Romania
tldr Romanians are just pawns for globalists to destabilize the most based country in earth

>Hun Chad vs Gypsie Virgin Dicklet
Huns are Aryan gods, whereas gypsies are indo-mongol-turds kek.
Why do they look so swarthy? You can tell even the "white" romanians are gypise mutts.

This honestly bothered my little autistic brain as a kid.

I got so fucking pissed off over the Czech republic I nearly shit myself.

Austria was kangs man