My Hero Academia

I have a feeling something bad is about to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

sugoi-japan.jp/en/sugoi/result.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best girl

They're gonna kill off the protagonist and replace him with the girl. That's what's gonna happen. That's what these threads are gonna talk about every time BnHa does bad in the rankings next year. And none of you are going to believe me ;_;

fpbp

That's not Toga.

she will never burp next to you after drinking beer on your couch

That's not Tsuyu

all of you are dead wrong

That's some straight pleb taste there.

Just a bit of angst, he'll be all right by the end of the arc.

nein

Accept the superior girl into your life

>Implying I haven't.

Never go full yandere, user. It's not safe for you.

She's for Tokoyami to create children with dinosaur powers.

I'll be fine, she ain't lewd.

I watched the anime only, does she have a big role later in the story?

Well obviously. This mini internship is just a lead-up to what's coming next.

Deku knows there are people more deserving than him. Deku just learned that Mirio was the one who was gonna get OfA originally. And his worrying about Eri is still eating away at him.

Eri's kanji means destruction. Something (not necessarily involving Deku) is going to happen that involves her, and he's going to feel like it was because he couldn't save her.

Everything is just going to keep piling up. And Deku's going to keep bottling it up because he still doesn't seem to get that even the greatest heroes need some kind of outlet. He's going to pretend everything's fine and keep going as if he didn't see what that leads to (seriously, this is somewhat of a parallel to the Stain arc - AND HE DOESN'T SEE THAT).

And it's going to end with him doing something very VERY stupid.

Not in a pants-on-head retarded idiotball way, but something that seems understandable given the situation at hand, if not the best solution. It's definitely going to be something that tests Hori's abilities as a writer: Too logical and it won't be something Deku can grow from (since whatever happens "wouldn't be his fault"). Too stupid, and everyone will hate him.

But whatever it is, it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

Yes, and you should read manga, anime's only covered like 1/10 of the current story. At this rate you won't even see her for a couple years if you stick with anime.

Leave this thread at once and catch up on the manga if you do not wish to be spoiled, my friend. We're all on Hori's wild ride now.

Well, her power is changing appearance based on ingesting a persons blood so there's tons of potential. Yes she has a major role(2 actually) but I felt it was short lived.

He must be summoned once again

I saw some doujins of her, and thought she was good, really like her design

I joined the manga train late, at what point did people start calling him madman?

No, she's insane villain that loves cutting people.

Shh, she's a good girl.

sports festival arc

>Symbol of peace, mother fucker
Ha! what page and which translation?

Can't wait to see more villain chapters again, Toga's the cutest she my fav.

>which translation
Do you even need to ask?

I thought it was interesting how All Might chose Deku for the aspects that caused him to ultimately part ways with Nighteye, and that those aspects are ultimately the qualities that separate Deku from Mirio.

Mirio might have All Might's friendly, bright, personality. But he lacks All Might's steadfast heroic conviction, to do the right thing in the moment even if it's at the damnation of the future. Deku has that quality in spades.

I think that, given the choice, All Might would still have chosen Deku for that conviction. Whereas Mirio was picked in part precisely because of his pragmatic approach.

Deku is Lawful Good, while Mirio is Neutral Good or even Lawful Neutral.

Ahahahahahaha that's glorious. So glad I don't read nigastream

I would peg Deku as neutral good and Mirio as lawful good, myself.

Mirio was following protocol when it came to Eri. Deku was just about to blow their cover to do what's right (even if it wasn't the best idea).

You're fucking stupid.

Oh boy, is it time for alignment charts?

Here's an older one I did. I'll make a new one later.

Hrm,

I was thinking about the situation from the standpoint that a girl was in trouble, and Deku wanted to save her regardless of the consequences.

Whereas Mirio ignored her plight in the interest of preserving the integrity of the investigation.

Your goods don't make any sense.

>Deku is Lawful Good

more like lawful stupid

Deku would have died in that alley if the girl didn't go back with overhaul

Chaotic Good is the best descriptor for Deku I think. Mirio is Lawful Good.

Yes-yes, you're a coward, we got it.

>Aizawa
>Lawful Good
No

Deku isn't a dumbass, and his usage of his quirk is predicated on speed.

He wouldn't let Overhaul touch him, much in the same way he was cautious of Stain in his encounter. He would have taken the girl and probably ran.

What's interesting is that my reasoning seems to be exactly the same as yours, just with the alignments switched.

To me, lawful means following the rules, which is what Mirio was doing. On the other hand Deku was doing what he felt was right (though didn't follow the rules), which I would classify as neutral.

I considered classifying him as chaotic too. But as far as I can tell, chaotic would mean being more like Stain and blindly following his convictions. Deku knows what he wants to do and wouldn't mind bending the rules for it, but he also knew to step down.

Though the fight with Todoroki was pretty chaotic. Maybe normal!Deku is neutral and madman!Deku is chaotic?

This more or less.

All Might doesn't compromise and neither does Deku.

Nighteye picked a successor that was as pragmatic as he was. He liked the public image All Might had, but I don't know if he understood what drove him, and he clearly didn't appreciate that drive from what this recent chapter revealed about their breakup.

It might be a little cliche, but Mirio will probably be the one to ackowledge that Deku has something fundamental that he lacks in being a symbol for peace.

You're fucking stupid.

>chaotic would mean being more like Stain and blindly following his convictions
Knuckleduster

>I GOTTA SAVE DA 1 GURL AND BLOW OUR ENTIER OPERATION TO ACCOMPLISH MORE DURR

Yeah, KD is pretty squarely chaotic good.

But user, the 2-1 ice cream deal.

It's the middle of the night. Chill.

And that's exactly what cowards do, make excuses for it based on logic.

retard logic at it's finest

My Hero Academia wins SUGOI JAPAN 2017 in the manga catergory.

sugoi-japan.jp/en/sugoi/result.html

>mfw the 2 shitpost threads up

>To me, lawful means following the rules, which is what Mirio was doing. On the other hand Deku was doing what he felt was right (though didn't follow the rules), which I would classify as neutral

I guess I was thinking about it in terms of comparing Mirio's pragmatism versus Demu's blind will to do the right thing.

I think that Deku could have been lawfully justified in taking the girl to some extent. She was visibly injured and traumatized. There were reasonable grounds for suspicion, even setting aside their investigation's awareness that OH was up to nefarious shit.

Huh. I have to say, I'm legitimately surprised.

Was there some kind of 2ch initiative we didn't know about?

Patreak pls, Mirio is superior to Deku in every way.

God I hope Mirio got OfA instead!!

Pls go and stay go

Haha, you guys. Stop this meme! Mirio is the best OfA successor and he did the right thing when he let Eri get raped.

Well, time to read some manga. See you guys tomorrow.

See you, cutie

>My Hero Academia wins SUGOI JAPAN 2017 in the manga catergory.
what's so funny about that?

there literally isn't any other manga that's even above 5/10, so a 7.5/10 wins every time

You're fucking stupid.

She is an ugly girl for you

You don't insult crazy people, user. Jesus who raised you?

I'm an orphan, so naturally my life was horrible.

I wish that asshole policeman never saved me from my abusive parents who were extracting my blood and selling it on the black market.

Toga is a cutie I want to hug her and pat her on the head.

What if this entire series is actually Mineta's dream that he will eventually wake up from?

Mineta doesn't dream about men, only sexy women

I'd be more sympathetic but I'm talking to a tacobell employee about robbing a restaurant with a cannon at 4am in another thread so I'm not fully composed.

Sent a tip to the FBI.

I'm a girl...

How badly would Japan be fucked if Mirio got OfA instead of Deku?

>Deku gets OfA
>becomes strongest hero in the world, from Quirkless

>Mirio is born with an OP Quirk
>gets OfA on top of that
>...
>phases his head from the ceiling to stealthily watch Overhaul pound the Eri instead of saving Eri

>Sees some monster rampaging in the US
>Slips through the floor
>The 12 742 km uppercut

Except you're talking about Mirio here.

>sees some monster rampaging in the US
>slips through the floor
>runs away

Of all the times for Bakugou to not be there to tell Deku to man the fuck up and own that shit.

gayy

yeah this shit show isn't going to end soon enough. why did the quality dropped so hard post Stain?

Shame Bakugou missed the fight with Mirio, he's the only one in class A capable of CQC on pure instinct.

>Deku boo-hooing over how he wasn't picked for being special, just convenient
>no Bakugou around telling him to stop being a little bitch and BE SPECIAL OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

I wonder if Hori will ever manage to reach the quality of AM's last stand again. It's a big problem for shonen mangakas when they write their best arc early on and then constantly fail to repeat the success by piling on more scale.

First Bakugou destroyed the series completely and utterly by tanking One for All full power punch from Deku, somehow

Now Mirio is raping My Hero Academia's rotting corpse

I mean, is there anything on the actual Mary Sue checklist online that he doesn't check out

What? Bakugou never received full powered OfA punch.

>thinking that was a full power anything

Way to not even pay attention.

Stop replying to retards.

Deku's fullest power without killing himself

>Moving the goalpost

I hate bakogou so much, but at least he didn't became sasuke.
Also this manga has some great character design even the background characters are top tier waifus

i dont get this .

It's not. If Deku used full full power against Bakugo he would Allahu Akbar.

Fallen Deku

It's just based Patreak hating on based Mirio. Ignore him.

I wanna start following this series. Would you guys recommend the Anime or Manga? Thanks in advance.

Yes

Manga. Anime's all right, but it only has one small first arc of the whole story and doesn't really excel at anything to the point where it would be too good to miss.