The Choker

What do women mean by this? I'm noticing their appearance more frequently, and i can't help but think that they have experience at sucking dick when they wear it. Thoughts?

BDSM and rape fantasies.

They sell them at every teen store in every mall in America, it doesn’t mean shit.

"cut here"

its just a fashion item that doesnt mean anything

everytime i see a thot wearing one i just think to myself "she wants to be choked and has rape fantasies"

it's a giveaway for tumblrina feminist thots with rape fantasies

They're the pure definition of slutty and I now exactly why they wear them, because they work. My dick cannot contain itself and I'm usually against such open displays or whorishness.

Sometimes Memri is based

I wanna fucking bite that neck.

this

Came to post this.

Faggots here are 6 years old. That shit was popular in the 90s (when you weren't born)

I saw a little girl with one of these the other day and thought it looked uncomfortable on her. My wife used to wear one of these as a kid but she is a huge square who was still a virgin at 19 when we got together so it may or may not mean anything.

or maybe you just wanna choke a bitch

t. roastie

It doesn't mean shit, it's just fashion.

>inb4 muh black belt in blowjobs
My ex always wore a choker and she was a virgin when we met, she had never even seen a dick.

It is an old fashion and originally served a purpose. When a woman becomes pregnant her thyroid gland will usually swell ... the thyroid will then push against the already tight fitting 'Kropfband' (goiter belt), indicating pregnancy (or a serious thyroid gland issue but let us disregard that)

similar thing were said about belly button piercings and tattoos on girls in the past but they are so common now even non-sluts have them. maybe its just the fashion.

At our school, it means ATM is available.

It's the cumslut's black belt

It accentuates the neck like any necklace you creep.

I've seen a 9yo wearing that it's degenerate and hot at the same time because they don't know it's black belt in blowjob.

They don’t me mean anything, it’s a fashion item. Virgin high schoolers think it means a girl is slutty.

So way back these things had been used as a kind of primitive 'early warning system' for pregnancy... also, if you were still an unmarried woman and your parents caught you fidgeting with the thing as it became too tight you usually were in a lot of trouble!

is that anzu? i cant tell if its him or not.

>implying it doesn't mean that

>non-sluts have belly button piercings and tattoos
Umm no sweetie

It's a depth gauge for coco sucking.

So are you saying i should wear a choker?

fpbp

>thot

Please refrain from using nigger slang on Sup Forums, you fucking fatlipped coon.

>Non sluts have tattoos and belly button piercings
Lol. You fell for the roastie meme

I thought muslims like their women/wives to behave like slaves

>there's a plethora of sluts in every town in America
>therefore there aren't sluts

Not following the logic here hank....

shes a black belt blow jobber

>Umm no sweetie

its not like i actually talk to girls.

>they are so common now even non-sluts have them
>or maybe sluts are just more common now
>no it definitely can't be that