Let's look at some of the facts

>Women are getting more educated
>Women are earning more

Should this not force men to adapt and also advance? Why are we seeing such a big gap today between educated women and educated men.

Where have all the good men gone?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MVa9lHes98
youtu.be/woAJ5KJDM1c
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews are replacing everyone with jewish mtf trannies, using "Feel sorry for women" to hide their infiltration plan.

>Fact 1 is incorrect
>Fact 2 is incorrect

Hmm.. this answered your question, OP

>Where have all the good men gone?
heh roasties btfo

>where have all the good men gone?
Replaced by diversity hires.

>3 August 2017
When will Sweden finally die?

Women are becoming more educated in meme fields of study because they are still incapable of doing the harder shit

I go to UCONN, and of my entire computer and electrical engineering class's there are probably 10 chicks, none of which are minorities (atleast a third are jews). In fact my friend and I are one of about 5 latinos in our class, and there are only 2 black kids, both of which are not american.

In fact, i distictly remember there being atleast a 30-40% female class, but almost all of them dropped out after the second year.

In the majors that count, not a lot has changed.

kys sven
>in all fields

Forgot to add that my school is desperate for chicks, so the actuall total population for all majors is nearly 50/50 men and women. However i would say for engineering its probably closer to 85/15 men to women.

It already died, the imported shitskins there are just wearing its corpse as a hat.

educated means KEKable alot of the time these days I'm afraid. hence men avoid education. Which I think is ultimately for societal good.

As far away from your divorce raping false rape accusing bitch ass as possible.

youtu.be/7MVa9lHes98 - Let me show you destroyed the social contract has gotten.

youtu.be/woAJ5KJDM1c - full blown conversation.

Tbh if you are not doing stem you might as well not go to college. Most other majors can be learnt online or in nightschool

The only race where females make more money than their male counterpart are niggers.

Women only fuck up, they don't want to shack up with someone beneath their weight class. Give more of them degrees and fewer men qualify for them.

If you apply their gay logic back at them then this state of affairs would mean men are being oppressed somehow.

Obviously we can do better than that. The fact is that there are fewer and fewer incentives for men to make money. The main one- raising a family- is pretty much a joke now due to family courts and feminism. So men respond by pursuing other avenues of pleasure or fulfillment. Why women are so obsessed with getting college degrees I don't really understand, but we can just write it off as herd behavior.

It's a crisis of civilizational proportions of course, but it's not exactly a mystery. If you remove the main purpose of life- reproduction- you end up with a population with no sense of purpose. Women can still get pregnant by some guy and have the state help pay for it, so their situation isn't the same. Though in practice they aren't having any children because they also want the traditional setup.

Everything is gay and retarded

>more educated
>more money
Good. Then they can leave me alone.

lets look at your flag.....

The effect of a hypersexual society is much more drastic on men than it is on women.
They are continually distracted, unmotivated, and the passion to excel in other venues of life is thrown out the window because all most men care about in such a sexed state is their next orgasm hit. the effects of that orgasm exerts such a debilitating effect on the intellect of a man it cannot be understated. it causes prolacktin levels to be high for weeks which has anti-dopamine effects.

the gap is only going to grow as society becomes more sexual.

Maybe they earn degrees more, but men are more inclined to scour the internet for knowledge, and of a wider variety

>Should this not force men to adapt and also advance? Why are we seeing such a big gap today
Why can't women adapt the new playing field? Why can't they just date someone below their stature?

>Should this not force men to adapt and also advance?
They are by avoiding these miserable cunts and instead choosing women who haven't forgotten what motherhood and being a wife are.

As always, I recommend men stand down on all matters. Let women rage at and backstab each other until society collapses. After that, make it consistently known who led us to collapse so it doesn't happen again.

you must be jew here

You can thank the baby boomers for this fucking bullshit. The male baby boomers thought they had it so bad following tradition that they pushed women into getting jobs and being independent. I fucking hate the baby boomers and cannot wait to see them dying of old age while no one care.

They, collectively, destroyed everything that was great about this country, because they are selfish, greedy, cunts.

It would be, but men will opt out when they see the rules aren't fair, like if jobs were awarded on merit as opposed to the way they actually are with nepotism and HR diversity.

Then, we put them in burkas and tell them when they can drive.

lol, no, user. We normalize female nudity as we are currently doing. That way they can't use it as a way to get ahead because it has little value.

hypergamy and feminism are incompatible and women are starting to feel the pain of that

these women won't breed, so the problem will fix itself. One generation of empowered women, before people realize that's not the path to take.

We failed our boys, simply put.

More single mons
Demonized fatherhood
Demonized masculinity
Less programs to help young boys
More medication for young boys
More mental health diagnoses for young boys
Less jobs for blue collar guys who have a skill or two
Less jobs for unskilled labor that doesn't go to immigrants
Too many distractions
Death of traditionally male hobbies (fishing, hunting, cars, etc.) among younger demographics
Death of the traditional family

Couple that with the massive tsunami that is modern feminism, and you have many, many young men who just don't want to engage with society in any way

The only hope at this point, strangely, is that the West will be replaced by the new ideals of Islam in Europe and Latino culture in America. These are both cultures that place a lot of emphasis on masculinity, traditional family values, and "machismo." And even while Latino families tend to be matriarchal, the guys are still traditionally "manly" and the women are still traditionally "feminine." And we all know how Muslims can be.

Trust me. I see this shit all the time. My teenage male students who are white are all fucking losers. I'm sorry. But they're glued to their phones and all they talk about is trivial bullshit. Many of them have no aspirations for after school; they're content just to keep their high school job pumping gas or flipping burgers.

Meanwhile the Latino and Muslim students are old-school "boys." They fight, they curse, they're all into things like fixing cars, playing sports, and fucking girls. It's night and day. They are going to be the next wave of Western culture and we just need to accept it.

The future is not female. It's brown as fuck.

>t. public school teacher

>>Women are earning more
This simply means that they will be capable of buying more and more expensive shoes.
Buy Prada and Gucci stocks.

>Should this not force men to adapt?
Men don't want educated women lmao they want good looking women.

This is very true. Some women can play the game, but others just get run over by it.

My wife is currently dealing with this. She has a handful of social media slut friends who complain about women's rights all the time, but then wonder why they don't get respect after posting titty pictures on their snapchat stories or spending an hour on facebook live with a sparkly filter whining about boys. Some of these women are now in their 30's and it's just sad. Luckily, my wife hangs out more with women who are also married, have kids, etc. and she's finding that they're more fun to be around because they can do traditionally female shit but also "empower" themselves through it.

Family life is the biggest redpill for a girl to swallow, I think.

Women see men who are only equal to or greater than them in terms of socioeconomic status (educational attainment, job, salary, etc.). In other words, women don't marry down, they marry up or, at least, "across". Men, however, will marry down. (Men look for different things in women than do women look for in men, but that's a different conversation.)

So, you have all of these women who are competing with men, getting advanced degrees and working 80-hour weeks in competitive fields like finance, law, consulting, medicine, science, etc. (the list goes on), and they will only date and/or marry men in those fields. However, most men aren't looking for what women are looking for and don't want to compete with their spouse. So, when it comes time that the men and women are ready to "settle down", the 30-year-old woman has a limited pool: managing directors at the financial firm; partners at the law firm; etc., whereas the 30-year-old man can date and marry any thousands of 22- to 28-year-old women in any number of fields. And the law firm partner is more likely to go for the 24-year-old schoolteacher or nurse.

We don't. Shitty degrees are worthless.

As a female if Boomers are why women are making more money shouldn't I be glad they were around? I like them for women in the workplace but don't like their 2008 crash.

Holy shit another Connecticut poster.

I've worked for Uconn from time to time, user, and can confirm. Did a study program in the School of Engineering and they were trying very hard to represent their women strongly. I would say all but one of our presenters was a woman, and anybody we worked with was always accompanied by a woman or was a woman.

It's still a mostly male field, though, and they all know it. I remember working in one lab and I was one of 2 white American guys, while everybody else was some sort of Asian. And then this white girl comes in. Blue hair, ironic t-shirt, tattoos -- a walking stereotype. She started bossing us around like she ran the place (she didn't). I noticed that a few times while I worked there, actually, that the few women there were all felt like they had a power over the men due to their minority status.

Also, the programs Uconn does to recruit students lean heavily on minorities and particularly women. They have a summer program to get you "caught up," which is actualy really nice. But I would hate to be a teenager myself again wanting to get into the program but be told I actually have to get in on only my merit alone (and not just some boxes I can check on a piece of paper).
To hear that they won't send me to some special program to get my grades up/teach me some skills because I'm a white male would be devastating to my 17 year old brain. Might even jade me toward the school altogether.

I wonder if those students that do get in ever realize they only got in because their non-white parents decided to have a child 18 years prior, and that it had little to do with their grades or abilities.

Teaching and nursing are careers.

This. Hypergamy is the reason for this. Men in the past could get a wife easily by just working some shitty meme job. Now women have elvated positions they wont date down. Therefore leaving all the men who contribute to society i.e all the jobs women dont want to do get no one.

You only want to make the economy good for men. You want to leave women without autonomy or money.

I would agree. Also the fact that career women tend to wait to have children and the fact that men in power tend to be less faithful should both be mentioned here.

It creates a persistent culture of women stuck in unhappy marriages and children of these unhappy marriages who resent their families. I guess, ironically, the wealthy husband gets off in that case because he's just doing what guys in his position always do.

Of course they are. I never said they weren't. My point is that a male doctors will marry female nurses, whereas female doctors won't marry male nurses.

What's it like to have a family like this?

No that's not what he wants although that would be a great idea. He wants to be handed something because he thinks that someone else was handed something. He just needs to grow up and realize that if a man wants something he has to earn it. Even if he knew that he's too beta to follow through, hence the reeeeing about his elders and betters

It's not a good idea for me as a woman so I don't support it. It is true people in some eras had it easier than others though.

Your going to see your society degrade to the same level as Mexico all the while cheering on Paco and Achmeds bad behaivour cause they good boys they dindu nufin. I cant wait till you go in a rest home you fucking boomer and Shaniqua gives you a black eye and leaves you in your shitty diaper for a week cause your a white boi.

Don't you see a relationship between incompetent women being rammed into the workforce by the liberal mafia, and economic crash? Because it seems a pretty logical outcome

>Women are getting more "educated"
>Women are stealing more from men

I fixed these for you, dearest user.

The biggest red pill is that most people suck and that giving them too much power over your life is going to make your life suck. That you have to fight every step of the way to make things right for you.

But if women are taken out of the workplace it means my personal economy is worse especially since I don't want to be controlled or want to have no spending money when my family dies. I see these children of divorced parents and it makes me fear like no other that I should be controlled by them.

Logic says I should support my own rights if I want autonomy from them and to escape the consequences. Logic says if the rest of the economy is good but I'm without autonomy or spending money it's worthless.

What is the nature of the career advice you give to white males? Do you believe this advice is helpful?

Even if that were true, they're still a net fiscal drain on society even when they earn more. The gibs problem is real.

Welcome to lion world. Where the females produce everything of value and males are either alphas and fuck a harem or betas who fuck off into the woods, neither of which will produce anything useful. I've decided I'm okay with this.

>Literally wanting to be a wagecuck
Works makes you free, what's that in German?

Do you really think that autonomy exists for a female? Do you fancy yourself an iguana that can perform abiogenesis and pump out a clone of itself without external aid?

You are deluded. Reliance upon a male has been the de facto means of women getting by for centuries and now shit is on its head, with iguana women indeed pulling eggs out of their forty year old cunt to be inseminated externally and then reinserted to develop into a fetus that dies and begins to go septic.

You'll need help to extract such a thing.

>I wonder if those students that do get in ever realize they only got in because their non-white parents decided to have a child 18 years prior, and that it had little to do with their grades or abilities.

thats the most disgusting part of it all. I never considered the fact that I was a different race than everyone else UNTIL people were trying to give me prizes for being brown.

most of the women in my program are grossly incompetent and unable to do even the most basic of lab work. Here is a great example.

this year I took a course of computer architecture and was paired up in lab with a women. This chick, who was a junior computer engineer, did not even know how to programm in any language and could not remember how to do 2's compliment binary addition.

It's not about that. It's about as having as many options as possible so I can have more escapes. Now I have several options. You want me to have fewer options.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

>Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single.

HAHAHAHA

Its like they don't actually know men and just are looking to score

PARTHENOGENESIS*****

because I'm not a stupid fuck that went into pozzed biology and this shit isn't quite on the tip of my tongue any longer

I don't care how long it's been going on. I like freedom. Not because of the "strong and independent" woman meme but because I'm realistic. I understand the nature of most people. I also understand the value of having escapes.

this

the problem with modern society is that women want more autonomy and social freedom to make there own choices, which is absolutely fine and should be encouraged, the problem is that at the same time they still employ the "victim" tactics that have been used for centuries to rely upon the instinct of men to be protective of women regardless of the situation.

if women really want full autonomy, they have to also accept the fact that extends to the ability to be a failure and in the wrong.

Being subordinate to the husband is superior than being the bitch to the state and corporations. You are just prepping to wreck a home and that's completely understandable from the divorce industrialist complex. You want insurance. You have kids and family so you don't need pensions or an elder Care home.

Women are advancing so much that they are ultimately empty because of it. Most in one way or another, not all. Waiting for the bottom to drop out on this social experiment is the smart play if you intend to survive it's aftermath.

And the husband can withhold money from me any time. If I want to buy something he doesn't like he can always say no.

If the corporations get bad I have my family. Why should I want to rely on the same men angry at their mothers for divorcing or not spending time with them as children? I have a survivalist instinct. I know people transfer their anger from one subject to another and I refuse to be a part of the transitional generation who gets the worst of both worlds.

>I want escapes
>Woe is me
So you've admitted it's a farse from the get go and dollars, real estate, and a living hostage are more important to you. Might want to address that selfishness before you think the world owes you a ticket.

You should thank thirsty boomer men for hiring mostly eye-candy to work for them. Everywhere you go now is a god damned corporate harem. Old men at the top, and a couple token younger men, and then dozens of women.

In a traditional family, women handle the spending, the matriarch develops the family in a way more meaningful than wages or salary that befomes increasingly irrelevant because lol progressive taxation and paying for child care, eating out, and the overhead of being employed (car expenses, outfits, etc). Even Pocahontas acknowledges working women is a raw deal.

You were put on this earth for the sole purpose of facilitating human reproduction and to serve as the formerly sacred lattice upon which a family can be built. Your physiology would tell you this to be true x if only you'd let it.

And maybe your husband wouldn't be interested in you procuring a horse dick off bad dragon for a reason. There's also such a thing as negotiation and mutual understanding but you've just painted all paternal men as tyrants so whatever.

This is your path, proceed down it cautiously because human biology hasn't allowed it for thousands and thousands of years, for a reason.

I have no issue with a one income household if it is a choice. I lived in one as a kid and there was similar logic to wanting one car or not having to spend money on daycare but I still got to be taken many places because of it plus my dad only had a 40 hour work week with lots of vacations and we had time to go to places like roller rinks or drive ins or art museums, community events, many places. I want there to be a choice either way. I think having choices makes things better because if things go wrong you have backups.

True if big. Here every engineering school is all males and med/pharma are 50/50.

Hey mind addressing or are you too busy with your sob story, and others?

No I just know that sometimes taking risks is necessary. I don't trust a lot of the modern medical system for instance. Many things people have told me would be "scams" or wastes of money were not.

It's that I have a fundemental understanding that things can go wrong and I know there's going to be a high crime rate when I'm old so I want to be in the gated community to escape it.

Glossing over what I said isn't an answer so I guess I'll wait.

And I don't value the modern workplace either. I think this sucks too. I plan to start my own business just so I can avoid all the problems within it.

The historical rate of what might pass for success for women who went down anything resembling this route has been utterly dismal and what we see today with its unrestrained propagation is little short of a misled, catastrophic social experiment that has yet to have its still growing deleterious effects even fully perceived or discussed. If you want to truly be part of that sick equation, so be it.

Women are now cattle wage slaves on the same level as men and you'd better rethink things if you ponder that that's been a positive development.

>Men used to be responsible for protecting and providing for women and children
>Women no longer need men to provide
>can defend country with a smaller percentage of men serving in the armed forces
>men can get sex on average by the 2nd-4th date

We havent gone anywhere. We just aren't needed anymore so we relaxing.

You're not endearing me to you sweetheart. You just come off as more and more of a leech.

But I have a choice to opt out or not. I have a strong family and close people to me. If others do not have options it's a result of them refusing to be close. I shake my heads at them.

"Free" tertiary education and student loans were a mistake. Bring back tuition fees and scholarships.

No insentive for me to go to college, in face affirmative action completely throws that idea out the window.

My message remains the same, good luck because girls need it nowadays.

You didn't miss much and you're better off with a trade or whatever you can manage. I really do mean that, your skills are going to be more worthwhile in the end.

Why? Because I'm realistic?

1 post by this ID

Because you realize you are and don't see a problem with it and almost take pride in it.. Your a means to an end. Nothing more.

It’s cute you say that cause women outnumber men in medical school bitches

Sounds great. Live life with a limp dick retard

>Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single.

PROJECT MUCH YOU BRANCH SWINGING WHORES

Betas, the majority of the male workforce, don't tend to do things for themselves / simply for "achievement". Betas go to work to provide for a family, or serve their community, and other such reasons that involve serving others. Since our society has largely eliminated traditional centers of community, and child-rearing is being delayed more and more, these betas are unmotivated and not driven to excel. Encapsulated: men tend to need something or someone to fight for, to a greater degree than women do, and the systematic deconstruction of our social institutions in the past couple centuries has uniquely undercut men's sense of purpose in a way that doesn't affect women nearly as strongly.

Yes, so they can work part-time, flexible jobs, furthering the doctor shortage. But, hey, at least we can import more Pajeets! Fuck the future, amirite?

Women would make better "social" doctors (PCP, Fertility, etc.) but not as good surgeons

>Where have all the good men gone?

they are all pigs and trash and toxic. there are no good men. now go back to your safe space.

And yet, they still do better in school. I’m a software engineer at a Fortune 500 company. Graduated with honors. I loved running circles around you little boys. :P

>t. fat, fugly, autistic womanlet who nobody wants anyway
or
>t. man who watches too much female supremacy porn

The plan is to let women get educated and earn more money than men, that way we can complain about inequality.

>Women must be payed more then men
>I dont date losers who earn equal or less then me