So what have you done with your life, Sup Forums?

So what have you done with your life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/unslut-slut-shaming-parents-talk-to-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jerked it to traps, mostly

>whoring is now supported behavior
Fucking hell

declare war

I'm a Gynecologist, i drown in pussy every day, bling bling motherfuckers.

when the day of the rope comes I hope someone quite literally catches her outside.

Nah, too much of a pussy for battle actions. Plus we had similar case: chick claimed to be raped by a random dude, he got 8 years because the judfe was corrupt as shit and eventually the girl became a telestar

Jerked off to this girl this morning.

Who cares? Trump is the WORST thing to happen to Jews and Israel and thats driving liberal snowflakes INSANE!!!! Theyre ripping their hair right off their scalp!!! Bwa Hahahaha!!!

THIS IS BULLSHIT I MAKE MEMES ALL THE TIME FOR FREE LIKE A FUCKING CHUMP!
ON CHRISTMAS DAY I WAS IN A THREAD WHERE I SAW 3 MEMES I MADE! 3!
PAY THE FUCK UP ANONS, NEETDOM DOESN'T SUSTAIN ITSELF

proxy war

> Trump is the WORST thing to happen to Jews and Israel
Trump moved US embassy to Jerusalem.

I make money. A lot of money.

I'm impressed.
She ain't that retarded as she looks, paying for a house and owning a property is the best investment one can make in life.

4D chess my friend

Thats going to provoke Muslims and already has made the world denounce the Jews at the UN recently

Thats how you get others to do the dirty work for you

Hey, do you have the video of her taking a piss outside?
Asking for a friend

She's hot AND homely? Damn.
Too bad she's absolute nigger tier wife material and when she talks I want to punch her for talking like a nigger.

It's always been

Who the fuck cares about some stupid game adult play with electronic money?

I can't be the only one who doesnt know what 'cash me outside girl' means and is too fucking lazy to look it up
>storefronts

>Hey, do you have the video of her taking a piss outside?
that was miley cyrus, also pics no video

don't ask me how I know

no

She's part jew. Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz

farming

It has been for some time.
Here is the magazine that Americans buy for their teenage daughters.

teenvogue.com/story/unslut-slut-shaming-parents-talk-to-them

>But sometimes, the issue isn’t just your safety — it’s a difference in values that might be made more extreme by the cultural or religious norms your parents are used to. Those norms often put special pressure on dads to police and control their daughters’ sexuality. Like most men, your dad was probably brought up to believe that there are two kinds of female people — “good girls” and “sluts” — and that it is a father’s job to make sure his daughter is one of the “good girls.”

>But the truth is, you’re probably not going to be able to change their mind with a single conversation. Instead, plan for the long game. As you grow up, pursue your career, have healthy relationships, and discover what makes you happy, you will be demonstrating to your parents that whatever they thought of as “proper” womanhood doesn’t necessarily make sense for you. Over the course of many years and many conversations, you can show them — through the awesome life you will be leading — that women should not be categorized according to their sexuality.

>Peskowitz
That's not Jewish, that's polish

>be amerijew
>place money above everything
pottery

She'll release a sex tape, be broke and on drugs within 6 years

Despite this soon to be fact, this society needs a complete overhaul. I for one welcome the coming apocalypse.

wrongo dumbo. She taking a piss in carport. no skin but it her.

Not really.

I make decent money working in hotels. How EXACTLY does this whore make money? Serious question.

Kek

That's the power if milkies... jk, she had a music video, not linking it tho.

Her dad is Ashkenazi and her mom is a spaghetti nigger

There’s a video of her pissing out in public.
She’s absolute degenerate

>mom's tax bill comes due
>owes on 2/3 of that because gift tax
>owes penalty too because it was never declared on tax form

besides buying bitcoin

>go on public tv
>make a fool of yourself
>become an internet meme
>get a 1 million dollar rapping contract
>rich for being a bitch

Just nuke us already North Korea. We deserve it.

ye

GIFT TAX HAHAH, GOD YOURE COUNTRY IS KIKED TO HELL. I BET YOU AMERIMUTTS HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON INHERITANCE TOO HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nothing but simple hedonis (AKA being a fat slob who works an easy job, lives at home with a parent and who has only the hobbies of playing video games, wanking, and watching amerieggball)

it was the mothers money anyway because shes her daughters pimp

So jews get attacked going to the embassy?

Least we're not under a program of social and psychological indoctrination of the youth. Don't lie you have it much worse in Canada considering what topics are taboo or not and your rights.

Only when Democrats are in charge.

Not much, can't organize shit here in this oppressive country that takes all my chances away.

Not just buying your mom a house. Even niggers do this when they make a shit ton of money

her dad is a filthy kike (((peskowitz))) and she got contracts from a nepotistic Jewish-run industry

her dad is a police officer that doesnt get visitation rights because her cunt mom that takes her on reality shows to whore her out

I believe one can give $12000 without being taxed. They could have broke it up over a few years and avoided the tax.

That's immediately what I thought of, idiot just gave her mom a tax event.

>So what have you done with your life, Sup Forums?

Well, apparently I haven't been paid millions of dollars by jews for doing literally nothing.

Unlike "Cash me outside" bitch.

Nobody who works at McDonald's eats there, faggot.

She has amazing tits.

fuck it, she got kicked to shit all over 2017. best redemption arc ever

I might not be the most famous guy, I might not be the richest guy, and I might not be the most accomplished guy, but everything I've done in my life and every choice I've made has led me to where I am and the person I've become, and I like the person I've become, and wouldn't change anything at all.

I have a home, a wife, kids, and a family. A decent job. I wouldn't trade it in for anything. Can you say the same for yourself?

>merry Christmas to all you bitches
Why these people always need to be this vulgar? Usanian kids are so poorly educated.

So this is totally a psy op to convince girls they can get rich by being like her an acting like sluts right /pol?

posted on Sup Forums

Retard.

Like you wouldn't for what that bitch made from it.

Is she allowed to do what se want with her money before her 18th birthday?

There's about a 0% chance there isn't some turbo jew behind this girl propping her up.
It doesn't take much to drop your millions off at a financial adviser and make some decent investments. It just goes to show you how retarded most of these people are when they can't even do something so basic.

I hate nails like that.

That’s about right

Literally the world's oldest profession Ivan. Ask your mother about it, she knows

What about strinking Assad's bases, and support for the SDF in Syria?

Other degenerates pey her for beeing even more degenerated.

>polish
>not Jewish
the absolute state of mutt education

Weird because he ended the programs that gave ISIS and Al queda training/weapons and stopped supporting the Kurds while the SDF is giving the land it liberates back to Assad

>What about trying to strike Assads base but just about every missile missed (confirmed by Russia's defence minister) and the base was left fully in tact and operational the next day
You're a dumb nigger. Syria is free and rebuilding with the help of Iran and Hezbollah and Trump just painted a big target on Israel afterwards while cutting almost $300mil in funding to the US. Can you seriously not see the bigger picture here? And I fucking hate this 3d meme.

Like anything in the entertainment industry; she grabs people attention to sell it to advertisers.

That dumb bitch will go into more debt tomorrow because now she doesn't have a mortgage payment.

According to Google she's a rapper

But being a slut can interrupt having healthy relationships and your career. That’s the whole point. Fucking feminists brainwashing young girls i swear

This chick won’t age well

she is like 14/15 years old in that pic

desu this thot is kinda smart, cashing in on thirsty normies and their memes

(((Media))) degeneracy poster child is a good paying gig. Maybe the normies will follow her example to wealth through loud ignorance instead of the lottery.

Paid off my own fucking mortgage.

she's not even 15 now

I know and she already looks 21 there
Plus I can tell when someone will not age well

I have no idea who this person is, Why are you guys taking a shit on a girl that paid off her parents mortgage?

so many fucking faggots on Sup Forums

God damn i love a bad bitch

And when she's been wore out by the nigger train, and no one gives a shit anymore, she'll be living with Mom in that house.

Sounds like a really good person. Whatever cringey thing they did was probably worth it, desu.

It's literally the oldest profession...

>No one has checked this palindromic get
Fucking hell this meme was less than a year ago and everyone’s already forgotten it.

Face like she got smacked by the ugly board tho

Fucking Wage Gap strikes again.

Oh my fuck would smash

>tfw too intelligent and self awareto become rich by making a complete fool of myself
>tfw not intelligent or driven enough to become rich any other way

give into it
make the money
who gives a fuck about your image

gay

>worked
>had a couple kids
>retired
>worked some more
now enjoying late breakfasts, reading the newspaper, cannabis, and day drinking.
get fucked millennial plebes