Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Is this what Aquatic Rage meant by going beyond the Pendulum?

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/byebyezoodiaclove/
youtube.com/watch?v=l9O8Uw5qwtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kissanime
>ARC-V

I'm so fucking pissed right now.

No, this is what he meant

Link Start

Why

>kissanime
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Just got go episode 42.
Shits crazy yo, can't wait to bust out my dimension dragon deck at locals. I know it's a waste of money before links, but I'm going to buy like 2 boxes of maximum crisis for the supreme dragon king cards.
Also more on topic, I don't want to see yuto go... but I love me some shun

>triggered^2

Because you touch yourself at night.

Why is Link so awesome?

>Episode 148
>Reiji is about to win
>Yuya somehow creates a new variation of Pendulum Monsters based on Action cards
>Creates Odd-Eyes Evasion Dragon
>Sends it to the extra deck to cuck Reiji's win
>Used Smile Universe during his turn
>Yuya wins with either Odd-Eyes or Smile World [Spoiler]Or Odd-Eyes Egao Dragon[/spoiler]
This is how ARC-V will end.

Don't forget master of pendulum
If you aren't running sky iris and pendulum call in a Supreme king deck then you might as well run ratshit
Get magispecter unicorn and that spell counter bitch, Magical something or other. Igknight reload can save you from a bad brick, and remember: odd eyes advent summons ANY dragon ritual monster from hand and grave

She's going to be unimportant, and doesn't even have good looks as a consolation prize.

Dammit I fucked up on the spoilers

Just fuck me up, Ono. I'm ready.

Subs are done but the script I was provided was apparently based on the dub. Using what minimal japanese I know I'm attempting to correct it/remove the shit they added in, however this is not going to be the best sub ever.

At least it's not google translate tho.

Further more, spiral flame burst will become a spell card and it's gonna be odd eyes' dark magic attack that has an odd eyes search function. Run 28 of them when they come out

Can't wait

>Odd-Eyes Kaihi Dragon
>Odd-Eyes Kiseki Dragon
>Odd-Eyes No Action Dragon

Someone looked at Smile World and said
>we really need to make this a recurring thing
>aggressively so

Odd-eyes Action Dragon
>if you don't have an action card in your hand, add the nearest one to your hand. this effect can be used multiple times in a turn.

Muh leaks when?

Jesus Christ, how do people watch with that quality? It looks like 480p

you think that's bad? check out crunchyroll.
360p at 900kb/s

I didn't mind the idea of buffed forms of Smile World but only after something like Hate/Ridicule World.

Any update from cerealguy?

>154646732
no you)

meant for

What the hell is "Yu-Gi-Oh! LABO"?

Hour long special that introduces Links and VRAINS. It airs April 5th.

>hour long to introduce vrains
>20 minutes to finish arc-v's last duel and epilogue

isn't arc-v getting 1 hour special for finale?

Why is zarc's deck so fun to play? Can't wait to fork over 100 bucks for the core cards when I could have just bought 3 structures + supreme kings

No.

fucking tewart seriously

I had a dream about the ending of Arc-V being so incredibly good that when Ono showed up in a physical manifestation of these threads afterwards, everyone complimented and high-fived him. Unfortunately, that image was hilarious enough to replace any memory of what the ending even was and why we all loved it so much.

Dude you only need the gates + zarc and mini zarc which would be like 30 dollars at the most

I'm so sorry you had to go through a horrible dream like that.

Dsod subs when!

I wish I had a dream of ARC-V ending right now

>op 6
>focus on Raging dragon
>appeared only inn the debut of the op and a duel before that
>5th dimension
>appeared in a flashback only
Ok, then.

Leaks?

of what?

I'm so happy BEWD can just splash Zarc in with some minor changes. Seeing people's faces when all their effort to get over the dragon wall are met with a giant field nuke once they've gone through all their outs is always a wonderful sight.

V jump

But that's weekly jump

It got the Enlightenment treatment

Oh, my bad then.

Wait how does Blue Eyes splash in Zarc? They don't run Pendulum Dragons as far as I know.

>He doesn't know

Don't listen to Blue-eyesfags, they constitute the most mentally deficient sector of the playerbase

That spot belongs to nostalgiafags and pendulumhaters actually

So, as I said, Blue-eyesfags

Dragon Mirror Twin-Burst, BESD and some R8 Dragon I guess.

>nostalgiafags
>R8 the deck
Sure.

How am i supposed to not feel horny with things like this in anime for children? My dick is hurting with these monsters, without mentioning things like that nier chick or warudamon from the digimon anime. Fuck i feel like i could die for hornyness, is that even possible. Cant japan make anime without this type of shit.

You're week, my child.

And what are you then. Weekend.

Thats only 3 of the 4 requirements. Unless the idea is to actually throw in a copy of Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon and then dump it to grave with Dragon Shrine.

>He doesn't play a harpy deck at full mast

I forgot about that.
But still that is pretty easy to accomplish.

I suppose that doesn't sound too awful. Might have to try it out sometime. If only for the hilarity factor of Zarc in Blue Eyes.

>I know what you are but what am I?

Why is Zarc such a week minded faggot?

Reflection of Ono's feeble mind.

Why is Ono a weak minded faggot?

5Ds

Leaks, leaks, leaks, leaks, leaks, leaks, LEAKS. I'm tired, wasn't V jump supposed to leak any moment now?

ANY MOMENT NOW!

How many times must I say it? VJUMP is coming tonight or tomorrow night. When Shonen Jump has early leaks that doesn't always mean VJUMP will be the same.

For the people who play DL

Fubuki 10join!

Huh

You mean
Odd-eyes Action Dragon
>Your monster is never destroyed by battle
>BUT YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE!
>And sometimes its half damage

Right here.

Forbidden:
The Tyrant Neptune
Zoodiac Drident
Zoodiac Barrage

Limited:
Witch of the Black Forrest
Zoodiac Ratpier
Blackwing – Gofu the Vague Shadow
Interrupted Kaiju Slumber

Semi-Limited:
Elemental HERO Stratos
Armageddon Knight
Fairy Tail – Snow
Goyo Guardian
Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Fire Formation – Tenki
Brain Control

Unlimited:
Artifact Moralltach
Magician of Faith
D/D Lamia

Witch of the Black Forest’s text has been changed to make it less potent, but the specifics are unknown at the moment.

ygorganization.com/byebyezoodiaclove/

FUCK ZOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Effectless specific Fusion
>No Synchro
>No Xyz
>No Pendulum
>No Warrior
>Your only Dragon is the specific effectless fusion
That seems shitty. Are synchro/xyz/pendulum already in DL by now?

So this is all? This what everyone was hyping up? SHIT

Magician of Black Chaos is in this mini-set as well. Neo the Magic Swordsman is good for Spellcaster decks too.

>Neptune got hit
>kek
>Gofu already got cucked out of Link shenanigans
>finally some kaiju nerfing
>Zoodiacs deserve to die, yes
>witch is back?
>Stratos for the TCG never

>Japan got TWO banlists while we get nothing

We are in the worst timeline

>Forbidden:
>The Tyrant Neptune

RURIIIIIII

>The Tyrant Neptune
Was there an FTK with him or something?

There's also a new Master Rule book coming out in the OCG. The OCG banlist is significant because they're trying to pre-ban/errata shit that they know will be broken in the post-Link format, and Zoo, literally the only deck that's been played in both TCG and OCG metas for months is getting hit extremely hard. TCG banlist will likely follow suit.
Stratos got bumped up from 1 to 2 as well, which is neat and I'd hope the TCG would copy the Japs, but Tewart hates Stratos for some reason.

>That seems shitty. Are synchro/xyz/pendulum already in DL by now?
Thats for Duel Links 2, nah just kidding maybe 3 years from now

I wanna teach Ruri how to make babies

Yes, the epitome of dueling is here

You summon the LL fusion monster with Instant Fusion, then tribute it for Tyrant. Not a massive thing, but maybe Konami has stuff coming out that would make it even easier to get out so they're just getting it out of the way with before it becomes a problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9O8Uw5qwtw

>Implying Shun didn't already teach her
>Implying he didn't use Overlay metaphors with Revolution Falcon as the stork

It seems like it'd be easier to just hit Instant Fusion and gimp Nodenspam. It'd hardly be the first time that a gimmicky FTK could be hampered by hitting a popular card.

I noticed this in the 5ds storytime, but every time Yusei was facing down a game-ending attack, I just shrugged and waited for him to find an action card. Then I remembered what series I was in.
And I still took the damage.

I don't think 2B's kind has gentiles what the fuck is this?

>Semi-Limited:
>Elemental HERO Stratos
Is this a dream?

It's OCG.

>The Tyrant Neptune
MUH PLANET SERIES

>Elemental HERO Stratos
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

MY NIGGA STRATOS IS FREE AGAIN

That's OCG, not TCG. They previously had him at Limited whereas he's been Forbidden for years in the TCG (and will likely stay Forbidden because fuck you).

In the OCG.

Ah, fuck. I'm an American.

Odd eyes advent into chaos max

They haven't updated the TCG ban list in over half a year.

>Neptune banned
>now that we have an easier to summon alternative coming in the next pack

BUY CODE OF THE DUELIST