Is this the worst "gag" of the year?

Is this the worst "gag" of the year?

Name one

You're supposed to self insert as her.

I don't remember, was the manga as heavy with the ahego meme?

You're the worst gag

No that was your mom on her knees in front of me

I don't blame her, she said you smelled like you hadn't bathed for 4 years

The whole show is a joke. The gag just made it more terrible.

The worst gag is that "other" gag from that show, you know the one.

Oh right, I'm sorry.
I forgot about that.
Satania getting dogged is, in fact, several times worse.

doggo did nothing wrong

That dog in Gabriel is worse

Yes. Sound effect is too similar between each one and it literally feels like a bad edit when I KNOW they're capable of making it smoother.

It's passed the point of being a gag and reached character trait. It would now be odd and out of character if Saikawa didn't react this way to Kanna, so they have to keep doing it. Whether it's funny or not doesn't matter anymore.

The worst

UNGYEEEHHHHHH~~~!!

>baldy notes that lolidragon exists
>cums
truly the anime Sup Forums needs, this is fantastic writing that would make Shakespeare shit himself and then regress into a child-like state in order to cope with the fact that a perfection such as this one gag has out done him

Yes.

well theres this guy called OP
Quite possibly the biggest gag this year

It was only used once in the manga.
The same amount of times as it was funny in the anime.

Cool knows when a joke has been done enough, Kyoani doesn't.
I've also disliked almost every anime original addition to this show. Are they just terrible at writing their own comedy?

This, that trope is already bad but they've overdone It. Not that the show is bad, but It wasn't funny even when he first showed up.

>The pleasure of being Kanna'ed inside

Forced yuri

Darkness' masochism is worse

God, this face makes me harder than diamonds.

it's for kids, so who cares. plus she's like 6?

You're just jelly because you can't self insert.

What the fuck happened to Kyoani?
They used to to great original episodes and comedy that wasn't recycled shit.

Even if it's not the worse gag, it's not even a good one to have in the long run.

They could at least have bothered to change her expression every time she does it instead of recycling the exact same ahegao face. Character trait or not, it's just poorly done.

HO-HEEEEEHHH

The best one, I get a boner every time she does it

What would your reaction be if Shouta bumps into her and she makes that same reaction?

Not even the worst gag in maidragon.

Dropped.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Lucoa's hair in that scene

Be still, my dick.

Kyoani should totally do this then.

>720p
Do you know that this show is produced in 1080p, right?

>gag that makes fun of yurifags
>they're upset
Really makes you think

It doesn't matter. I'm downloading horriblesubs.
I would never do that for a kyoani show but fansubs are dead.

With all the seeders, it downloads in like 5 minutes or less anyway. Do you have 3rd world internet?

Did you guys ever stop to think that the source material isn't even good in the first place?

It is pretty depressing that a KA show isn't being subbed. What wrong turns have we made to get us to this depressing point?

>implying he isn't talking about quality
>implying you actually care about quality encodes
>implying you shouldn't kill yourself

Haha she wants to fuck Kanna get it?

Who says I'm watching this for a good story? I'm watching this for oppai and cute shit.

This, literally no one would care about Lucoa and Shouta if it didn't make their dicks hard. Its just fanservice and not funny at all whatsoever.

Yes.

>cares about quality
>downloads a resolution that is lower than the native resolution the show is produced

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Name one other anime with ss bait in it.

Well, that sucks. My prayers go out to you.

But they are both girls!

>webcast
>compressed to fuck and back

I really am convinced that you don't understand what he was talking about in the first place, but that's ok. Sometimes people (like myself) don't care about having a 1080 copy if all they can get is a webcast, since all it inevitably does is make the compression artifacts and shit color reproduction appear in CRYSTAL CLEAR HIGH DEFINITION.

I archive everything in 1080, but there is literally no point in taking it over 720 if it is a web rip, even if the source is 1080.

if they didn't milk these jokes this would be an 8 or 9 for me

It was underwhelming the first time. And then it got successively worse

Do you live in 2010 or something? Even if it is compressed to hell, compression algorithms have advanced so much that you're not going to notice any artifacts or even banding at least not while the picture is in motion. So you're avoiding some random stray small artifact only noticeable if you go looking for them just to have an overall blurrier picture the entire viewing.

Her faces makes me fucking laugh, I enjoy it.

>not funny at all
speak for yourself

I do too user, some people just need pretentious comedy to laugh

It's fucking funny, you might just be German.

>if you don't like this shitty recycled joke it means you want something pretentious
Literally women logic

>Yandere Tooru

Please give me more scenes like this in manga or anime, it would be both funny and twisted to actually see Tooru being so overprotector with her ¨treasure¨

Nice straw man user

And you might just be Youtube audience who likes lol so wacky faces.