Say what you want about Jews

at least htey make badass guns

the Uzi is the quintessential gangster gun

Tavors are shit, though.

what?

Uzis are nigger tier guns. So of course gangsters would want them.

>mac 10 is the quintessential gangsta gun
ftfy.

what is that?

Literally the gun of the nigger.

They also make the desert eagle

>Glock 40 HIGHPOINT is the quintessential gangsta gun
ftfy

that's a tommy gun. it is the quintessential gangster gun. this might be one of the times where gangsta/gangster is an important distinction

commonly referred to as a tommy gun

A nip nipper

They're a sovereign state, I respect and admire that. We couldn't make a musket without sanctions from Brussels. An ability to build and own arms is a mark of sovereignty.

Fully semi-automatic AR-47 with a silencer and assault pistol grip.

It wasn't called the "Chicago Typewriter" for nothing

Literally the gun that created the NFA. You once could buy them from the Sears Catalog.

this

The uzi submachinegun is a complete piece of shit. It is the dhiarheea of automatic weapons. It is such an inaccurate weapon that it was used to invent the concept of dual-wielding automatic weapons for fuck's sake!

MP5 is better
Meme gun for memeboys

Fuck off with your shit-tier meme gun

lissen to real ganster rap from 1990-2008.
It was the mac 10 that most of the niggers used.
Now pistols are something that they use more than sub guns. Now lots of them now get ak pistols that suck outside of 15 feet or sawed-off 10/22s. Niggers usaly do not know how to use guns nor do they sight the guns they own in. Niggers spray and pray. The spray and pray is why they so often hit little kids and womenfolk and such.

Their Tavor is shit though.

It's not so bad but the AR 15 is much better.

I hate kikes, but you're definitely right. GALIL ON 3 `````

My only stamp gun was an UZI I bought in 2001 for $3000. Loved it, easy to fire full auto while holding it with one hand. Just was expensive to feed so it sat in the safe a lot but gained value.

bait
>sage

>smg that fires from open bolt
>superior to anything
end your life today

Better cooling, and closed bolt only matters if you fire single shots.

Maybe in the 20s

I had the chance to shoot a full auto UZI at my local range a few years ago. I was blown away by the ability for the gun to be so fucking heavy yet be made out of stamped sheet metal at the same time. It must have been an actual challenge to engineer a gun so terrible and unergonomic.

It can also fire when dropped and weighs way too much for what it is.

galil is a low tier AK.
saged for jewish dick sucking

it's actually a copy of a valmet m76

I grew up in colorado next to a well known class III dealer.
I remember the first batches of UZI and Valmets.
As a 7 year old kid I loved the UZI.
Since it is a little toy.
Valmets kept losing the dust cover.
HK 91/93 jammed too often.
FN/FAL all jammed..
.30 carbines were my favorite.
The 20mm Lahti blew my eardrum.
The best rifle for the value was the Mac90.
They were 150$ and couldnt be killed.

The Uzi was developmed as a mechanical copycat to the mp40.... likely as Jews knew too well how effective they were

>a copy of a Bulgarian firearm

>waste your ammo hitting everything except your target

wrong, it's the mac 10 and that's made in the good ol US of A, bitch.

your wrong, it's actually fairly accurate. Fired one on full auto. Climbs hard. But it's accurate with bursts.

>jews are natural born criminals

Well done OP.

>open ejector
>used in desert

you are a fucking retard.

why?
(i'll pass it to command)

I thought the niggers use mac 10

Made of plastic
Bullpup

If I can break it in extreme weather and I have to take eyes sight to reload. Be glad they only throw rocks.

>being this much of a gunlet

What do you mean buy Valmets? RK?

put the trigger mechanism of that UZI on the left, , and you got MP40

its lighter.
plastic and bullpup allow a smaller gun.
soldiers have to carry it for hours on end so smaller is better

rather get an AUG if thats the case

It's called a Chicago typewriter.

If the proper piece of equipment is too heavy for the soldier that is an issue with the troop not the gun.
In extreme weather it will malfunction much more than milled steel.
Bullpup is a garbage design to reload you have to lose sight picture.
Its about what increases killing power and survivability not how comfy it is.
Shit excuses for a shit rifle.

I've used to micro tavor in the most extreme weather conditions imaginabley. Shots tens of thousands of bullets with it for a few years in the army. It's way easier to clean and use than m16. And the plastic it's made out of is more durable than metal. Loading it is easy af too. Just a matter of practice. After using it for years and trying to use the M4 and reload it, it felt unnatural to me.

If size is an issue shorten the barrel dont mess with the reload / ejection. The shortest barrel I can find on them is 15 inches. Why? 99 % of your fights will be urban.
Why not a 10 inch barrel on a hk416
Even on Micros the barrels is 15/13 inches; too long. You can kit up an AR with an 10/8 inch barrel. Cleaning is not easier,field stripping all that garbage is a pain and that plastic is not stronger than milled lowers; it is lighter but not more durable.
Having to reload under fire is much easier when all the action is in front of you. Especially training conscripts they need it as easy as possible.

spoken like a true manufacturer
the problem is weopons are not compatible with humans. humans exist, and are harder to engineer.
need to be ready for a non urban war like hezbollah or syria

Just because it's polymer doesn't mean it's a bad rifle

The barrel is short af. It's only long in America because of firearm regulation there. I've literally never seen a shorter assault rifle (that can shoot accurately to 300m) that short. The short m16 is like a broomstick in comparison, also the M4.

The micro tavor actually weighs more than most rifles, but it's bullpup, so most of the weight sits on the shoulder, so it's easier if you have to wait for hours in ambushes. It makes a massive difference.

I already told you, I've used it for years and shot it tens of thousands of times during training and activities. It almost never jams. It felt better than any m16/m4 I've tried to use. I can walk, reload and shoot it with my eyes closed. All a matter of practice.

unreliable and more dangerous for the operator then for his target. So yes it is a gangster gun. Any sane persone would choose something else.

The Thompson Sub-Machine Gun.
.45 cal, 50 round drum magazine, easily hidden under a trench coat. It's the gentleman's way to silence your business rivals.

Not a manufacturer; practitioner.
Weapons need to be compatible with War not humans, the best weapons for battle wont be the most comfortable. Engineer for the battle, you can train the soldier to fill whatever role needs to be filled.
Your average temps range from 55F to 86F, you take that plastic deep in the desert or in the tundra it will fail.
Unless you trying to take Hindu Kush or Zagros 10 inches will be plenty for Syria.

>11 pounds unloaded.
>takes .45APC.
>The kriss wins.

>easily hidden under a trench coat.
Stop this meme.
Most mafia faggots used handguns and sawn off shotguns.

>hidden under a trench coat
No, it wasn't. It was, however, able to be taken apart and put into a violin case.

a system is only as good as it's weakest elemant, that is the soldier. the lighter the gun is the food and ammunition he can carry.

the tundra is irrelavent for israel, it only gets a few degrees celcius under zero in the area.

the 10 inch barrel would make sense if the 5.56 didnt need to compete with the accuracy of the 7.82 but range is importants

You can get a much shorter barrel than 13 inches that is accurate to 300 meters. And if your main concern in CQC in a city fuck 300 meters.
Yes most of the weight is in the back and when you start ripping rounds down range the barrel rise will be an issue especially if you have to train someone not use to shooting.
Ok well if were talking about a cool gun Im sure you can work it enough to make it fit, but someone youre training might not have years to get comfortable with it.
I wouldnt trust it outside a gun range.

make way for the one and only OperatorGun