Why exactly did people vote for this retard? It's staggering how popular he was with white people...

Why exactly did people vote for this retard? It's staggering how popular he was with white people, including white women. What's even more crazy is that almost a third of Latinos voted for him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Is this one because he seized the property of human traffickers?

She lost, get over it you insufferable loser.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>Why exactly did people vote for this retard?
because shillary is a worthless vapid cunt.

You do not belong on Sup Forums go to 9gag or reddit or something

I'm fine with Donald, I just hate republicans, he doesn't even acts republican, he just thought they were the dumbest people and he wanted to be president.

He doesn't even hunts, jr does cause he's a true republican.

Holy shit

>pretty
>obvious elites don't want him
that's where you're wrong.
there are two groups of what you refer to as "elites".

one group supports trump for he is carrying out a worldly duty of securing that chair for me.
;)

the other is a group of the fagtrons of evil.

I voted for Trump because he is going to unplug the botnet. The stupid bots keep posting threads on Sup Forums like slaves while their handlers are making deals with Trump. Deals to unplug the botnet. Haha, stupid botnet, what is it thinking?

Trump is a retard but meanwhile he's a self made billionaire and currently the most powerful man on Earth after a presidential campaign where literally every famous influential person came out against him as well as every single news channel and website including Fox news. It seems like for a moron he's doing quite well

We trolled you into voting for illusions at the perfect moment, since Obama

Fuck latinos.
Bunch of wannabe whites who talk shit on actual European Whites.
They get the gas as well.

Good for you. I can understand not agreeing with his policies but it's hard to take people seriously when the HATE this guy for no reason. They even say "love Trumps hate" while screaming how much they hate him. They see no problem with this behavior.
If the left ever wants to hold office again they need to get off this emotional roller coaster and start talking policy again.

He made promises. People liked them. He fulfilled his promises. 10/10 will vote again.

Shillary being evil and vile doesn't change a fact that Trump was a horrible candidate to begin with.

Fake and gay.

What is it about the unpopularity of American institutions (Dem/Rep,3-letter agencies, Congress, etc) that is so hard to accept? Donald Trump at his elected 30% approval was more than twice as popular as the rest of the US gov't. Whether you liked or disliked what he did on the trail, you'd never confuse him for one of those other miserable cocksuckers you already hate. Why did America's wise and benevolent power elite let society deteriorate to the point that Donald Fucking Trump can win the Presidency by running against them?

Trump was a different and unrepresented sort of awful. 50+% of DC is exactly like Hillary because that's the way the Clintons liked it. People voted against the DC they knew for one they didn't, all that hope and change people have been waiting for.

He gives +2 defense

No you weren't. Lying faggot

he received less overall "white" support than mitt romney.

how come nobody wants to talk about the actual election exit polls?