is there any fucking hope for future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s
youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
youtu.be/Y10mHLeC6W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s

> is there any fucking hope for future?

Well, if our government would pull their heads out of their asses and stop trusting the jew owned communications systems and mainstream media... maybe.

user, you are still in the blackpill stage. If I had to guess there will come a moment relatively soon where you will no longer care about how bad things are or how bad they will get. That no matter how dire the situation gets you will still hold your head up high and march onward and you will do so knowing you have generations and generations of ancestors smiling down on you. We all go through a period of the blackpill, but only going through such hopelessness and despair will you find the eternal whitepill.

user, I know you are close to it, and we will be here when you find it. Strength and honor, user. Godspeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

Children of men is a god tier movie, despite the fact the pregnant woman is a nigger

The White race will survive but only a small minority of the whites represented today will constitute the future White race for better or for worse
Get to pimping out white children.

>pimping
Pumping dear God that couldn't have come out worse

youtu.be/Y10mHLeC6W0

Only if you keep fighting. Hope comes from within, just like happiness. I can't make you hopeful. Only you can do it yourself.

Whether or not there is hope for the future is not important, what is important is fighting for what you believe in.

I never got how it was a bad thing that women weren't having babies.

You can creampie any girl you want with zero consequences.

Condoms are obsolete.

The world is doomed anyway so why not fuck because there's no tomorrow?

Begone hedonist.

>Dwell on today because there is no tomorrow
Faggots like you are the reason we are in this mess.

Nup, going to be a plenet full of stupid brown people and asians with nothing to copy. I'd be surprised if it doesn't regress to agrarianism in 100 years.

stop being a faggot and worrying about hope and start doing all you can to fight back

Of course. The future is going to exist no matter what, so there is always infinite hope for the future.

Agreed as it has a lot of red pills.

>Browns invading white areas as even in this crisis white countries are least chaotic.

Jews will finally think they took out their biggest threat (goyim), but that's when the Arabs that surround them in formally white safe countries (and geopolitically around Israel) zerg rush them

grow a spine please

There is always hope for the future.
Just our future, in our times.
We're fucked.

Aren't Asians actually civilized compared to the brownies? Wouldn't they pick up the torch a bit if whitey died out? Hitler allied with Japan for fuggs sake.

unfortunately, yes there is. Hope is the worst torture

Nou, als je ooit wilt Urbexxen, Ik denk dat binnen nu en 20 jaar een flinke oorlog uitbreekt, Hier intern zie ik steeds meer organisaties opstaan die deze shit niet langer meer pikken wat wij ondergaan

Basically this, your resolution to walk the right path should exist independent of the likelihood of success and be determined only by what the truth is

Asians are just soulless insects anyway, they are just below par on whites in terms of technological advancements and being a civilized people. There is a reason Asians got colonized by the white Europeans in the 20th century. They just cannot compete with the advancements from the West.

Damn, this makes me feel good.

Not for the human species. But for non-biological life? Yes.

not really. white countries are far too welcoming to savages and it'll get them all destroyed sooner or later.
unfortunately it seems like china is going to be the only one left standing and that isn't good for anybody