If someone is suicidal and wants to kill themself, what gives you the right to stop them?

If someone is suicidal and wants to kill themself, what gives you the right to stop them?
If your motivation is that you want them to be alive, isn't that just selfish?

but you see it's more selfish for the person to kill themselves because reasons
hope that clears it all up, user

This. Depressed people who have nothing left to live for should keep suffering so they continue working and paying taxes so that happy people don't have to pay as much taxes.

Isn't it selfish to keep you to yourself by killing yourself

Nobody gives a fuck about taxes, taxes aren't important.

The simple reason is that you leave behind more pain than the pain you were initially feeling. If you have nobody to hurt, well, that's a different discussion.

Moral absolutism gives me the right to try and stop them. Society is a construct that has formed around this concept to deny it is to deny society and reality at large and throw your fellow countrymen into a fire.

This is why libertarians are perpetual 6 year olds as they will never understand this concept

People get over it eventually and if they don't then they can just kill themselves too. Literally the whole
>muh suicide is selfish
meme is a lie to force people to keep participating in society and contributing it even if they have been outright rejected by it. You've literally been brainwashed into this line of thought by being bombarded with the phrase "suicide is selfish" since you were a child and you're a fucking faggot piece of shit that should just KYS for letting the brainwashing work you fucking loser.

No it's not a meme. I know a mother whose ENTIRE family is still destroyed because of it 20 years later. Stop meming. If you're gonna do it then do it, just don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you.

lol fucking heartlet.
Why don't you go cry more.

Not an argument

Sweetie, you're the only one crying. Us adults are talking. Is this how you communicate? Nobody everybody wants you to kys. In your case it's different because everybody actually hates you. Go ahead an kys. 0 fucks given.

Well of course I want them to be alive!
Can't let your Goyim just die, who's gonna work

who cares kike

Jej.Sounds like you have a recent personal experience involving suicide. Look buddy... it might feel like you'll never get past it but you will. But it was probably your fault that your loved one offed themselves.

but it's that kind of blind selfishness that will eventually allow you to get over it.

>heartlet
sides in orbit

>you want them to be alive, isn't that just selfish?
If I'm powerful enough to stop you, it does not matter

because we spent our tax on them

>sushi
>side
Maybe if you're a fatass.

Look at this fuckster advocating for suicide. But something tells me that he himself will never do it. Scum.

>Moral absolutism gives me the right to try and stop them.

Eat shit

Here in Belgium a priest is getting sued. Basically someone came and confessed that he'd top himself. The priest didn't warn anyone and the guy did in fact kill himself. How did he do anything wrong?

No, it's not, because pshychical illneses should be treated in the same way as the physical ones. None would left people with wounds and deadly illneses to die, and this also applies to those who commit suicide, because they are ill, and their illness causes them to want to kill themselves.

This guy was ill, because only ill people want to kill themselves, so priest was supposed to act like if someone confessed to him about having a deadly cancer.

Pretty nasty leaf desu. It’s pretty awful ngl my brother shot himself and the senpai is still fucked up. I’m not sure you really understand what you’re advocating for

Is it selfish to not work because of having a cancer? Think about it in that way, because suicide is a result of beeing psychically ill, and psychicall illnesses should be treated in the same way as the physical ones.

>what gives you the right to stop them?

I'm acting in the interests of the person who has to clean them up.

>sweetie

Go play in traffic, you homo.

By removing their job security? In that vein, you're working against them.