Why is Sup Forums so upset when other people are happy?

Why is Sup Forums so upset when other people are happy?

This is a soyboy smile thread, post em

Because some men want rifles and to actually be a man. These are future traps.

It's amazing that the whole internet just started noticing these retards making this dumb face at once.

>people

I only see low test nu-males.

First you rage. Then you despair. Then you develop a solution.

They all look the same and make the same kind of face, I don't see why you don't think that's creepy. Also can't people have Christmas without posting their reactions on the internet?

Why are their mouths always open a bit Sup Forums?

The soyboy smile always reminds me this.

that aint happiness

How else do you get like points so you can win Christmas?

Because they are mentally still children but suffer depression because of the physical reality that they are supposed to be adults so they open their mouths to show how excited and happy they are when in fact they are dead inside and would probably go on a killing spree at any moment.

memes in a nutshell

Because your pic related isn't the face of a happy man.
That's only a facade.

how to high t mens like me smile?

worst one yet

They're empty shells. Bernie supporters, tend to be gay or extremely beta.

I would love to watch people like this in some sort of brutal survival show

That face

incredible

What in the actual fuck mexico

They must have seen a black penis pass by

I've never seen a so evident specimen of the infamous "nu-male" category.
Thick glasses, beard, and mouth open in an expression of stupid euphoria - all the above just to show their new toy.

WTF is going on, /pol? Why males are going such a downward spiral? I feel deeply annoyed when I see those stupid nu-male faces, smiling like idiots - we get it, faggot, you're happy with your new toy, there's no need to do a stupid and embarassing face.

>soylent
lmfao, that sign can't be fucking real.

this needs to stop

If I had 3 bullets.

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Given the current state of affairs, happiness is a sign that that person is either highly misinformed regarding the world around them or simply disconnected from reality.

No show teeth or just the top row of teeth. A strong protruding jaw line portrays your natural alpha state.

This is unlike being a try hard and opening your mouth wide like a submissive beta waiting to be bukkaked upon

It's just a new trend, like duckface, except it doesn't have a name yet. Notice how these same faggots all have short scraggly beards and black rimmed glasses also? They're just trend hoppers.

>future traps
No the pic related men will fail even at being traps. Not masculine enough to be men, not feminine enogh to be traps. They are just a complete waste of space

You have to imagine what they look like while taking the picture. Are they screaming out loud or just opening their mouths in unison? This is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Sounds completely plausible

I dont like 9gag but there is this retarded open mouth comic pic that fits 100%

fucking soyniggers

Jesse is a wonderful man

>SoyMouth

That's a great idea actually. I used to love shows like Survivor and crap where they would take normal people out of their element and make them compete in a social game in a harsh environment.

I'd love to see something like that for Soy Boys vs High T men. Soy Boys couldn't compete physically, but the High Ts ego could work against them.

I would still rather be the average nu-male than the average Sup Forumstard.

OH GOD HOW MUCH I HATE THOSE FUCKIN IDIOT FACES, DON'T THEY KNOW HOW TO SMILE WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL FUCKIN IDIOT?!?!

Agree. Not masculine enough to be men, not feminine enough to be a faggot. You couldn't say it better.

those beady little eyes infuriate me

STOP GOING ON Sup Forums

I am sick and tired of people that look like this.

Idk what it is, it's like evolution has turned a good portion of males into hipster looking boys, even if they do not intentionally dress hipster.

I work in engineering and it is seriously a troubling trend. All of our architects dress like teenagers, wearing hoodies, have shitty beards like this, are immature, dramatic, wear t-shirts with goofy pictures, and are in their mid 40s. They're very indecisive and it must be because of their mindset being transformed into 16 year old boys.

It's rare to find a man that does not care much of his appearance except to be classy in classy situations, wear a standard, simple wardrobe, be decisive, take responsibility, no drama, and get things done.

In fact, now-a-days, real men are looked down on because they don't fit into thet 16 year old boy fantasy 90% of people are living today, and I'll say it, probably because of the Jews in holywood.

>I would rather be shot in the knee than be stabbed in the dick

You're not saying much

These threads plus spending a week in Austin is the reason I'm shaving my beard. I have had it for 6 years. It had a good run but is no longer a symbol of masculinity but that of the beta male.

Is that Obamaleaf?

because happiness is immoral you fucking cunt!!!!

In every group of soy boys you put one or two normal people(as in, regular t-men) that will dominate the hiearchy and look like tough manly men simply because their counterparts are so pathetic.

#ImSoyExcited

Your dick drawing skills are shameful. Did you never practice at school or draw them on icey cars?

I don't remember the exact stats or have a link, but if you look at modern men's average T levels compared to men thirty years ago it's significantly lower

>soylent

L M A O
M
A
O

>happy
>with those mismatching soulless eyes

Because faggots like these campaign for globalism every time.

But we're laughing at them. Why would anyone be upset?

that sucks man, i figured engineering was full of aspies who didn't pay attention to fads and trends

wow you care waay too much about what other people think.You're like a teenage girl.

I don't have the compilation of Wil Wheaton's 10,000 black dick gape photos

>"Bernie supporter, LGBTQP+ activist my thoughts are my own!"
>"GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SOYMILK PLEASE!"

it's cute that these people think they aren't pre-programmed to think the way they do or that they have their own political ideals.

Men use one.

Because there is nothing to be happy about in this world

>AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>WE ARE SO HAPPY
>WE ARE HAPPY DOING NORMAL HUMAN THINGS
>WE ARE HAPPY BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING IN MODERN SOCIETY
>MODERN SOCIETY IS TOLERANT SOCIETY
>MODERN SOCIETY IS GOOD SOCIETY
>ME STOP MAKING HEAD PICTURES NOW, NO BRAIN TOO GOOD AFTER LOBOTOMY

>soylent scream

Well if this was going to be an actual TV show all of the high T men would be non white or gay, or even women hahahaha

holy shit this is getting me angry

because they are liberals

If you don’t post it it did not happen

I am only upset when those I want to be dead are happy.

>Oh my god I'm sooo excited about this thing made for kids that I ironically buy as an adult
All my friends are like this
All of them are balding, childless husks of men
That work dead-end jobs
All of them still hang out (minus me) because I'm the only one who's married and has kids
All of them dress up for their anime conventions or whatever the fuck conventions they spend thousands on.
It's cringy as fuck for even me, someone who considers them friends, to watch

This guy has no dignity whatsoever.

once again, these people aren't fucking happy

>Master of Puppets remaster
fucking disgracefule

This thread made me angry!

I really, really love living in rural America where this shit rarely ever happens. The absolute state of cucked cities.

Well that makes two of us.

Lets be realistic for a minute
nu-males
>unmasculine
>makes annyoing faces on pictures
>pop-culture is part of his identity
>low T but doesnt care about it
>often white knights

Sup Forumstard
>socially and economically below nu-males
>higher chance of being a virgin, lonely and underachieving
>obsessed with another men but claim to be straight and masculine
>his entire identity is memes from a chinese cartoon imageboard
>obsessed with T even though he is probably low T too
>autistically spergs out on every topic that includes women
>crab bucket mentality makes him hate everyone who isnt a miserable faggot as him
>capitalist when it comes to economy but collectivist when it comes to thoughts

Take away the internet from both and at least nu-males are part of the actual society who eventually get married and have kids.

its amazing he manages to listen to such testosterone filled music while having none of his own..

She knows.

Yeah, at least if the production team were rooted in Hollywood. Could be shown in a better light if a non western company hosted a livestream of sorts

There is something so intrinsically cucky about these soyboy smiles. They look like demented poofs.

checked or just an anime watcher

That's sort of true. But overall, engineering requires a lot of collaboration and there are many non-aspies who just enjoy it and the money.

Especially the older generations like 40+

Also, I think they don't think about it. It just comes naturally to go to Target, see the young mens section, and think buying that hoodie and goofy fucking clothes is a good idea.