Name someone more beautiful

Hopefully, when everyone starts getting rounded up and put in the paddy wagon, they will remember how beautiful She is and let her go. Beautiful woman don’t deserve jail time.

She is fugly as fuck user, what kind of drugs are you on?

She's an 8/10 at best

August West

You can keep that dreidel-spinner.

She looks like Jasmine from Aladdin if she married Jafar and became corrupted lol

The answer is Huma behind bars. So much more beautiful there. I promise.

I'd bang her

My gf is honestly better looking imo. She's a solid 6.

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

>Beautiful woman don’t deserve jail time

Lel.

This is a problem.

I agree and I would too.
>name someone more beautiful
Thats just pushing it way to far.

She is extremely beautiful, and she always looks so sad. If anons haven't watched the "Weiner" documentary, they should do so. Poor Huma. Pic unrelated, my Huma folder is on another machine.

shitskin blood and no tits
her husband's still a fag though

>Election Night 2016
>99.9% chance of Hillary winning
>not wanting Huma to smugly sit on your face while you wear a MAGA cap

Pleb taste.

Anyone have the Huma feet pics?

My left nut. No, wait, that's her!

nice lol

i fell in love with her when she was trying to hold back tears the day after the election

If History had worked out differently then Clinton would have won in 2008 and Weiner probably would have run in 2016 and Huma would have been First Lady.

But he just had to keep texting like an idiot.

and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped

I fantasize about being sandwiched between Huma and Nikki Haley every single night

Why is she going to jail?

lold
well played

She's looking pretty rough now. Carrying water for evil people can do that, even if she wasn't a major participant herself. She has a "I was pretty hot when I was 20" look, though.

do you think out there somewhere Huma is crying? I do. It breaks me.

anorexia

>It breaks me.

maybe you should do the flip, faggot.

>brown
>perpertual bitchface

Thirstocise. When?

>that always-frowning fishwife mouth.

sure you would. exactly what i expected from low tests

to be honest, i'v fucked worse.

I fantasize about Huma and HRC scissoring at night.

That's a huge muff sandwich I bet. Old lady and Muslim rug munchers

Can’t unsee