Female orgasm

Female orgasm
real or myth?

sargon, it's not a myth it's just that you are a micro dicked spaz

Oof!

Yeah, literally every time I've had sex the girl Im fucking has 2 orgasms.
First orgasm is about 30 seconds in.
Second is about 5-10 minutes in.
Ive even made my ex have a triple.
Third was from my deep powerful creampie action.

Kek! You still keep track, cute.

women literally cum every single time i stick my bbc in them. then again every minute or two after. you white boys cant even compete

It's real but the number of men who can actually provide it is almost zero.

Keep track of what?
Sex?
I just thought of the more notable fucks Ive had and how many times I made the chick spooge.

Once it starts happening every sexual encounter you kind of start noticing a pattern.

That's joe, I used to work with him at applebees... he's a crisis actor.

>I used to work with him at applebees

I was a dishwasher, btw.

it's real, im like 90% sure.

How did you find out he was a crisis actor?

Why bother talking about something you'll never experience?

> Female
> real or myth?
Fixed for you.

They put us in these zersetzung containment "limited hangouts" because we are intelligent.

They found me when I was 4, and I got my mercury filling for no reason when I was 6.

I don't remember what happened in that hospital.

But I tripped at a softball park, and in 30 seconds there was an ambulance.

They are real

Its just nobody wants to admit that there is a significant portion of the population who are faking it all the damn time and no its not because the brain is the "largest sex organ".

The sexual disparity between the sexes is pretty

Any reason we should care about what women want? They should just run to the big daddy government to give it to them, they do it in everything else.

how is this politics?

How come you won't answer my question?

Ahh you fell for the " just be smart they won't treat you like something to be studied" meme.

>How did you find out he was a crisis actor?

I can tell by the social engineering tactics they use.

They were trying to get me fired because keeping me poor is part of the "Containment" protocol.

They have been doing this shit to me for 12 years.... I have become accustomed to their tactics.

They pull double duty, running containment on GATE students, and shilling / making youtube videos for propaganda purposes.

Some of them even star in hollywood movies.

>How come you won't answer my question?

sorry, it took me awhile.

>Ahh you fell for the " just be smart they won't treat you like something to be studied" meme.

I didn't fall for a meme, I am just smart, and that's not in their interests.

people lying on the internet? ridiculus

Yes it's real. Most women have broken pussies tho and can't orgasm from PIV sex. Only from oral or stimulation with a vibrator.

I was wondering if you had something more concrete than your own deductions. I've heard as much before. I guess I never heard a youtube-connection angle to it before. What happened to all the GATE threads?

(You)
>How come you won't answer my question?

sorry, it took me awhile.

No worries.

>What happened to all the GATE threads?

they were shut down, aggressively.

I wonder why they would do this?

Rubbing the clit always does it. Licking feels even more amazing but takes a little more effort. Best is rubbing while the guy slowly gives deep thrusts.

I dont have a little methhead pee pee like you Antifa soyboys.

real

If you have to ask, I have bad news for you.

I guess this belongs to Sup Forums or /r9k/
Never browsed there but it seems.

Yes, you can make a woman cum all over the place.
You don't even need to touch her.
Make her read 50 shades of Grey, the first volume.
That's how easy it is.

who /redhead/ masterrace?

>not as sensitive to heat/dick not as sensitive
>bruise easily
>take forever to nut
>destroy pussies

DOESN'T MATTER

The real myth is that most women can’t orgasm from PIV sex. In fact, they all can. If you as a man can’t make a woman orgasm with sex alone, it means you have a tiny dick. Personally I’m packing a dangerously large phallus, so I’ve never had this issue.

I heard the exact opposite? Some fat chick lustfully told me she was into redheads because they were twice as sensitive because they had twice as many nerves in their skin or some shit. Have you ever tried not being a redhead for comparison?

Is the girl on the right the one that "hates video games beceause they appeal to the male fantasy"?

I wrote a blog post a while ago about why I fucking hate female orgasms, because this is what they do. They appeal to this female fantasy.

Yeah, that's the cunt alright.

>the brain is the largest sex organ

speak for yourself, pal

I had a run in with the town slut a couple months back and she was hyper sensitive to an extreme , I'm talking 20+ orgasms 10 minutes in. There was one point she had a mild seizure because of them but you know what if I came that easy I'd probably be sluting it up to.

There are 3 types of female orgasms.

>Clitoral orgasm
Most female orgasms are of this nature. This is the orgasm they have when they rub their pussies on pillows and other shit and retards use that as an example to prove that women don't have a size requirement.

>Clitoral orgasm through PIV
This is the orgasm that seems like a myth to most because most men can't make a women have it, this is because their dicks are too short or thin. If you aren't at least 6" NBPEL(stress on NBPEL) and have 5" girth, you will never make a woman cum through vaginal sex. No exceptions.

>G-spot
Pretty self explanatory, look it up.

Who cares ?

I think Nicole Ritchie said once that she'd get off twice doing twenty sit-ups

p.s. women were a mistake

Bwc here. This is the truth. When you can go deep and hard they spend more time cumming than not.

There is also the orgasm made by simulating the cervix.

I hate to bring it up but it's true,

>having sex for pleasure instead of procreation

stop being degenerate.

>Female orgasm
>real or myth?

Who cares?

Ex gf - real
Current gf - fake

Guess I got lucky with my girlfriend. She cums every time we fuck

I don't know about the female orgasm, but I've experienced prostate orgasm. That's some good shit.

I've had girls who literally hurt themselves because of the involuntary spasms

Pretty sure it's not acting when the almost knock themselves out

if you really care about how to give a woman an orgasm then go do your research on how to do it. It's not that difficult, the easiest way is by building up slowly to finger blasting and licking, but then again user you've actually got to get a girlfriend first.

how did you do it?

After the second orgasm, the next ones aren’t easier for your girl to get.

Are*

Hows it like having schizophrenia?