Hi Fascists!

Good morning fascists! Hope y’all had a good racist Christmas!
I See one of your sexists have called me over from the Twitter it appears y’all have some questions? How may I be of help?

Daily reminder that its your civic duty to sucker punch Nazis (or anyone that expresses the wrong opinion) right in the face; snap their jaw and make them cry!

Leave now before its too late!

My soul will never be free of this place. It is an oubliette of the soul where the suffering go to wallow in the hell made for us and by us ourselves

You should abandon hope. The most of us have.

Yes Comrade, I keep a huge poster above my bed that says #PunchANazi a stark reminder every morning of the fight we are engaged in

>OP in two weeks

Leave now or abandon all hope and become a shade like the rest of us trapped souls currently here

'ave a sage, stupid larp.

You can't untake the redpill.

Do they make a greenpill?

Fascists are not racists. Please do stop putting political stereotypes on things that you don't understand.

We’re busy Smadhing The Fash on Twitter.

I’m sure you naturephobic Fascists are cool with this?

you'd have to leave your house to do that

But, seriously though. What can I help you ladies with?

You can tie a noose and jump off a ladder

shit bait m8. stick your phone up your ass and stop posting here because nobody gives a fuck what you have to say

In the unlikely case that this isn't bait, Trump isn't a fascist.
Actual fascism protected nature.

Dang, are you ladies all synced up together? Not very welcoming! You guys paged me, I show up, then you tell me to leave, hang myself, and put things in my bum?

There will be a Perfectly Organized Racial Genocide

Quick, get the infographics

ok fag whatever you say lol check my 6

idk man it was probably /d/ go ask them. Do all boards look the same to you? Racist