Zero terror attacks anywhere in Europe this Christmas

Hungarians still sperging out like retards. LMAO. Baka.
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/25/hungarians-pms-christmas-message-want-protect-christian-culture-not-retreat-behind-concerete-blocks-watch-daughters-harassed-new-years/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/18/orban-promises-netanyahu-he-will-protect-hungarys-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no bully pls

I thought there were attacks in Denmark and Russia?

How does ishmaels cock taste after he's done raping your wife you cuck?

Sage

So xenophobic
Oy vey

Will hungarians get Turkey for Xmas?

No terror attacks over xmas but there'll still be a ton of multicultural groping and raping in Germany and Sweden on NYE, which will still prove their point.

cant wait until disgusting vermin like you get your day in the chambers

Yeah because the entire police and intelligence of all of the at risk countries was working against the terrorists. Do you not read the news? There was attacks prevented over the Christmas period.

>no terror attacks in rest of europe
>because anti-terror squads raided islamists and put Merkel-legos across every town where they can
>meanwhile no terror attacks in Hungaria because

>Hungarian Christmas Message: ‘We’ll Protect Christian Culture, Not Retreat Behind Concrete Blocks and Watch Our Women Harassed On New Years"

Sup Forums Why is Orban the only real leader in the world that speaks out against the New World Order? He is the only one not mincing words, pointing the finger right at Soros and his ilk, and outing cultural Marxism for what it is: a well planned destruction of the white European identity.

Is the entire world really so co-oped? Please do not come back to me about excuses for Trump. He could use wild executive orders to bring this to it's knees and has done nothing.

there were multiple Christmas street shops that had fucking terrorist bombers but got caught
fuck yourself you sperg

Arab dicks are nice sized but smell like shit and sweat. Generally disgusting people.

hes just a nothing that the jew doesnt care about because hungary isnt significant in any way shape or form

Ahehem.
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/18/orban-promises-netanyahu-he-will-protect-hungarys-jews

fuck you Schlomo. you'll never have the cultural pride or the integrity of hungary. you're a filthy grubbing jew.

Ah YES, almost forget about the emerging New Years tradition of watching your populace getting harassed and raped. Germany projected to be the centre-stage of it all! Tickets for sale at 555-SHALOM.

Her stripped stockings always looked retarded tbqh senpai
Other than that, she's cute enough

KYS SHILL

>Zero terror attacks anywhere in Europe this Christmas
How lucky!1

Cool, I'm black now.

Never heard this one before, clever pun!

lmao the smug euros are 10/10. trying to feel like things are OK while their countries take in millions of brown and black with no end in sight

It's all good, Hungarian user. How was your Christmas?

Behold the Mighty Magyars!

Dear user-spic,

We don't have the military to stand directly up to the JewSA. However, what can be done, is being done.

ever been so mired in mediocrity that anything not mediocre is considered a great achievement?

i hate this new world we live in

>lmao only 290 people died so far!! like who gives a fuck??!??!? xDDDD
It's the price we pay for diversity!!

Heil mama Merkel!

>We don't have the military to stand directly up to the JewSA. However, what can be done, is being done.
I wish you the best of luck then.
But remember that the jews put whoever they want in power. If whatever you guys are doing angers the jew you'll need more than veiny testicles to tackle the jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

It isn't over yet though Achmed.