Whose side are you on in the War of Northern Aggression?

Whose side are you on in the War of Northern Aggression?

The winning side, should be the war of southern aggression, given they fired first and all.

The side that didn’t love niggers so much they fought a war for them

Your gay.

>your
Leave it to a southerner to know proper english

Because the North committed an act of war by resupplying their faggot little fort. Fucking shit stirring Yankees.

Considering I have lived in the Southern States my whole life, Im enlisting into the CSA Militia! YEE YEE!

>corrected your spelling
>ha I validated the aggression against a sovereign state.

Would still beat the fuck out of you if you were standing toe to toe with me. Pussy

Reconstruction was a mistake. Should have killed all the southern males and bred the females.

Reconstruction was a mistake. We should have killed all the German males, given German territory to France and Poland and let them breed the German females.

Always completely destroy and erase your enemy. Anything else is courting future disaster.

Hmmmm I'm not redpilled enough to say which one was right. To me sounds like the south wanted to be Brazil while the north wanted to be Brittain.
In that case both were wrong and both should be ashamed of themselves

Enjoy your bantz, but don't fall for the divide and conquer.
Meme flags aren't always who they pretend to be.

Lol? Lincoln declared he wouldnt start the war, but would maintain all property owned by the federal govt. You guys sperged out and attacked it. Couleve been resolved diplomatically but you jumped the gun, now the south is a shit, and a literal embodiment of the 56% meme.

Again, we never fired first

The side that's devout Christian and pro-white

you are worst yankee. you are the yankee idiot you are the yankee smell. return to new england. to our pennsylvania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,west virginia we will never forgeve you. hillbilly rascal FUck but fuck asshole yankee stink union kansas shmansas..battle of fredericksburg best day of my life. take a bath of dead yankee..ahahahahahBOSTON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget john wilkes booth.fords theater we kill the king , dc return to your precious maryland….hahahahaha idiot yankee and catholic smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. south carolina+virginia+texas+georgia=kill union…you will war of northern aggression/ dale earnhardt alive in dixie, earnhardt racing cars in dixie . fast driver earnhardt dixie. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dale earnhardt… you are ppoor stink yankee… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a crab shack

dale earnhardt alive numbr one #1 in dixie ….fuck the north ,..FUCKk ashol yankees no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. earnhardt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yankee farm aminal with car magic now we the south rise again .kenya presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and union wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. confederacy greattst countrey

Yeah because the north is so white. Been to New York lately? NYC is like less than 20% non-Jewish white. Don’t act whiter-than-thou yankee

Been to literally every county in alabama lately?

>NYC is like less than 20% non-Jewish white.
Much lower if you remove the italians from that count too!

I sympathize with both sides, but the North had to win. Sephardic Jews started and nearly completely benefitted from Slavery and abolitionists on both sides wanted niggers gone, but the Southern press (owned by Kikes) memed the poor, starving southerner into believing he was fighting the next revolution.

Those same Jews found it BENEATH them to hire a white gentile christian, and instead chose to exploit the land with Nigger slaves which they purposefully pampered and gave them a more lavish life than the White farmer in order to gloat and mock the gentile man.

t. descendant of Tobacco farmers that fought on both sides of the civil war and were practically put out of business because of Jews and Niggers.

the side that didn't shoot first then claimed the other side was aggressive

Would I rather side with the guys who promoted nationalism and fought for liberty or the guys who doomed us to being infested with negroids and mirrored the very government that they fought against in the revolutionary war?Tough choice.

My ancestors owned a bunch of niggers but they weren’t Jews. They were from Scotland. Not all the big slave holders were kikes. It was more that the slave traders - the profiteers and speculators and those who controlled sales and procurement - were kikes.

i would side with the nation that doesn't want to replace me with niggers

the north is 75-85% white you filthy mongrel, meanwhile the south is barely treading water at 50% because of the mass importations of niggers your ancestors thought was a good idea

>sovereign state

The side that didn't bring millions of niggers to the country

Even if the south won they still would have lost because the great migration would of never happened and they would be a nigger country.

Two of my ancestors were Yankee sharp shooters. I'm sure that is going to piss you off OP, i you really are a Southerner. =D

NYC also has a higher GDP than basically the entire south combined, kek

>wahhhhh muh niggers

sad. was your dad a soyboy traitor like you?

The South. My Pope has recognized Jefferson Davis too as their valid president.