When will he debate Amazing Atheist?

When will he debate Amazing Atheist?

Why?

About what

would you go into the poobliz speyze to debate a child, OP?

What would be the point of such a thing? If it ends up as other youtube 'debated' those who want to believe Tj wins will claim he wins, those who want JF to win will claim he did. Nothing gained, no progress made. Why even play that game?

>debating banana man
Why

I am silly

soon

Bananas

he should debate Peterson, he did a 7 hour stream on him already. the amazing faggot doesnt deserve to be btfo by this man

can you please kill yourself?

Who fucking cares? Stop wanking yourself to a bunch of internet nobodies "debating" each other like it matters in some way. It's autistic as shit.

tj sticks things up his butt
he has no opinions worth debating
he is an atheist
woopdy doo

did he really need help reaching the conclusion that a bearded old man in the sky isn't watching him masturbate and when he dies he will recount all his transgressions to decide if he is going to send him to hell which is ran by a fallen angel that directly disobeyed him, but feels obligated to torture man for some reason...

You stop being an athiest when you get fisted by a female, no other explanation for that amount of pleasure

At first I thought it was Musk on the photo, then I realized it was that French "youtube academic"

You mean when will he BUTCHER the Banana man?

It's a bad idee for TJ.

JF is only relevant because he's on the TAA's podcast all the time, so . . .

why would he debate such decrepit fedora fag? is taa even relevant anymore?

Does anyone remember the vigilant christian?