Thoughts on prenups

Thoughts on prenups

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uXlw4
youtube.com/watch?v=kYGE5xCm-WA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage#United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like putting a lock on a 3 foot fence.

Fpbp. Four words will render your prenup worthless.
>i signed under duress
Dump all of your savings into a trustfund or, better yet, don't get married at all. Women are utter trash nowadays.

I've heard judge's throw them out these days.

Having gone through the family court system and spent $120k only to be side lined as a father, the court system is biased against men. I will never marry again

Make the bitch earn it. A decade of loyalty in a relationship should prove she can be somewhat trusted.

I've not met a single one in my life yet to make it beyond 2 years.

You know whats funny? Boogie and her seperated, she said "she didn't want the money" so he FORCED her to take it, and have her extra because of his privilage

This.
Only thing I've heard working is to have a lawyer video tape them consenting to each clause while repeatedly saying they are not under duress.

Even still, other than tradition I cannot think of one reason why a man would want to get formally married.

How about just not getting married? It's a fool's errand for men these days.

Extremely well said.

Prenups aren't accounted for in marriage law. A judge has complete discretion over whether or not to consider a prenup.

Worthless

People like and say shit like this, but I've never actually heard of it happening or seen any stats about it. The only place I hear "prenups get thrown out all the time" is on Sup Forums.

Gee, I wonder what kind of (((person))) would discourage the use of prenups or people getting married in general?

I feel like those stats are a result of niggers leaving their knocked up baby mamas

that being said, single mothers are just whores who made the shitty decision to fuck chad or tyrone one too many times

>"Did you feel under duress to sign this document young lady"
>"Yes your honour".
>"Say no more you poor, innocent victim of white male privilege!"

i'm the dog

> Only Sup Forums says prenups are worthless

Australia High Court annuls prenups (2017)

archive.is/uXlw4

>Gee, I wonder what kind of (((person))) would discourage the use of prenups or people getting married in general?
A smart person... Until divorce courts are purged of the pro female bias and white male hating indoctrination that has been going on thanks to Professor Shekelstein at the University of Good Goy, you protect what you've worked for.

And prenups are worthless, any emotionally influenced judge can throw them out using all kinds of reasons. I just listed one with a funny picture of a modern American couple.

You see this picture? This is the fate that awaits you all! Be afraid.

This. Going into a divorce with a pre-nup is flipping a coin. If you get a judge who respects it, great, but he probably would have been fair to the husband anyway. If you get a judge who thinks you're trying to control her decision, she'll ignore it and may be harder on you than she would have been otherwise.

theyre essential.

don't get married without one.

Makes sense mutt

>literally can't find any example
>AHURRR HURR LOOK AT THIS EXAMPLE THAT HAPPENED IN AUSTRALIA X-------------------------------------------DDDD
Fucking kill yourself

Dog looking at him like it understands if he has to kill himself but put him down first too please

Why would you even get legally married in the year 2017/18?

Its a horrible contract that has no legally binding power except to fuck over the man.

Sir Barkington is the father you fools.

don’t get married

ftfy

he should kill her
so blatantly being taken for a ride like that and all

This. Frankly, getting married to a woman that leaves you with any doubt is retarded.
Or, you know, find yourself a higher class of broads. But who's got time for patience and shit.

dez2988

That's her actual account too, what a cuntrag

How can so many things go so wrong with one '''''man'''''?

Now she's demanding his dog

can anyone confirm this is real?
Did she really fuck him over?

Yes

Waited 5 years before I married my lady. Made sure she kept a job the entire time and had a good work ethic.

Live with them for a few years BEFORE you get married. If you still enjoy being around them after at least 3 years, then pull the trigger.

He went on a meltdown on twitch yelling about a "black bull" filling up her wife, no joke

Will try and find the link

Holy fuck man...
I mean everyone give Boogie shit, but hes been through hell honestly he doesn't deserve this too.
Like who would do that? Women are fucking soulless. Like even if you did take him to the cleaner, to post that?!
Everyone knew she was fucking him cause of the Youtube bux... but Jesus fucking Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYGE5xCm-WA

Here it is

The fat fuck deserves more, especially for demanding WE pay for his bad life choices

>We
>Canadian

You already pay for your own peoples fuckups, you cant complain when he isnt even in your country. also that was him jsut memeing what others say.

Any actual proof she was fuckign around?

"""Crazy talk"""

In the US, cohabiting long enough makes you legally married anyways, and she can still take all your shit

PAY

Thats not true. It is in Canada-land but not the US... Maybe in some counties or states but im unaware of that existing anywhere in teh USA desu.
Source?

Boogie said that was his gay friend and defended it so fuck him

it's actually not very common, but it does happen. and it usually happens because the dumbfuck thrusts a prenup on the leadup to the wedding where she's practically forced to sign it or cancel the wedding.

other times the guy tricks her into it and she doesn't know that she's signing it. it really depends on the judge, in family courts, most are very biased.

it also really depends on how much money you have too. if you get a prenup a year before you get married, its probably not getting thrown out. If you make 500k a year, and you didn't try a slight of hand or a few days before the wedding, it's probably going to work.

Poor guy.

what’s a prenup mean here?

>Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and the District of Columbia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage#United_States

PS. Also, all states recognize common-law marriages.

Gibsmehalfdat

Judges can and will throw out most prenup's in case of divorce.

Live in KS and family in TX
I can assure you co habitation does not marry you.
Thats bullshit. It may have some legal standing in some odd way if you volunteer for it or something but nothing is forced upon you for living with another person for X time.

It's getting less and less common but it's definitely still a thing. Until maybe 10 years ago more than half the country had common law marriages.
It does not marry you, who said that? It means you're able to get fucked in court like you were married, not actually married.

It's possible to have a trust and prevent cunts from robbing you blind. Lawyer fags chime in.

We should get rid of marriage from the laws.

That's Sup Forums in general though.
Everything is exaggerated to cartoonish levels.
Marriage, that law in canada about not calling someone by their preferred gender, etc etc.

Subtle

He should know better.

Actually it's a smart move on his part. He is an e-celebrity, and if he fucked her over in court and she got less then in about two years time she can blame him for being poor. Now she cannot pull that BS because he gave her her fair share and she cannot bitch about anything. After she's wasted that money on Tyrone, she is 100% legit on her own.

>but hes been through hell honestly he doesn't deserve this too.
That fat fuck deserves it all, it's all self-inflicted.

>the dumbfuck thrusts a prenup on the leadup to the wedding where she's practically forced to sign it or cancel the wedding.

And women can't be expected to make rational decisions due to their highly emotional nature, right?

Prenups should be a must. Why would a woman be against it if you love your husband dearly forever, right :^)

the only thing you need to know.

I don't see why the husband didn't dump that bitch immediately for shitting out a black kid. If my wife shat out a black kid I'd turn 360 degrees and walk backwards out of the relationship.

Underrated

>that pic

what kind of demon does that to a man...

That guy's clearly a quadroon of some sort, so there's a slim chance that the kid is his.
That said, I'd still get a DNA test, that whore looks like the coalburning type.

"After she's wasted that money on Tyrone..."
WTF is with this?!
EVERY black guy I've known through hich school college, and even now is supported by his (white or latino) GF.. They spend all their money buying them Jordans and Jerseys and hats...

WTF how do they do this? How do they alone convince women to pay for THEM and not the other way around? Why do the women do it?

>e-celebrity
he could keep the money because he is gonna be poor or just gonna die in about two years

The emoticon is truly the sign of the end of men.

Go listen to B A S E D Kanyes song gold digger... He'll let you know why you need a prenup

THIS

Why is that even a thing anymore? Why should there even be a "legal" marriage? Just let people marry whomever or whatever they want too. Also this would free marriage from its legal chains and return it to the religions where it belongs, so people can marry for their god.

Divorce would go back to the role of the church elders, could only be done by the rules of the faith.

> If my wife shat out a black kid I'd turn 360 degrees
>360 degrees

cuck.

what if they adopted? you people are stupid for jumping to conclusions.

Even if they are not always held up in court, it's worth it just to partially filter out gold-diggers.

>Why do the women do it?
Probably attention and being "virtuous". She fucks Tyrone but now she only gets Tyrone so she keeps Tyrone.

Thanks for taking responsibility for this particular disgusting horrible fat pig. It is true that for every 1 Canadian that looks like this guy you Americans have got 10,000. Boogie is most definitely yours. Good luck with that.

0/10

>jewbaby
Beats me why she would do it

it's like Poe's law except for b8ing

Da ooga booga speaks from experience
>I'd turn 360 degrees and walk BACKWARDS (still away from her)
Oy vey

I don't like the idea of a prenup because it means you're marrying someone you don't fully trust.
In the current legal climate, this kind of trust is impossible and I would rather not get married than have to "protect myself". If our laws weren't so fucked, women wouldn't be the enemy

Choke on the shit your people have pushed on us "Dor Rubin". Good riddance kike. Hope he kills himself then she gets killed by his parents, and a whole bunch of kikes have their lives ruined.

Leaf, I hate to break it to you, but in your country you are fucked if you even move in with a girlfriend for 3 months...used to be 6 but (((WYNNE))) (for Ontario anyways)

Sounds good in theory but white knight or feminazi judges throw them out the minute cupcake may have to actually be responsible for herself, even if she's the one to torpedo the marriage

>apology
>insults him multiple times
>calls him pathetic
>brags about cucking him

Cmon everybody & let's donate!

How does that work? Isn't a prenup a legally binding contract stating implicitly that if you two go your separate ways, you are no longer responsible for her?

You fat fuck worshippers need to kill yourselves.

It's not just the laws, its the culture. Men and especially women are not expected to have any sort of temporal commitment. Cheating is still rightly hated, but now nobody thinks that breaking a long term relationship is even questionable. That if you see someone you percieve as better, you should go for it, as long as you break it off clean. While that doesn't dound terrible in and of itself, it obliterates the capacity to raise a stable family

Fuck nu/pol/

That's mostly down to niggers.

>he is gonna be poor
Nope. Boogie is getting he already deadlifts 600lbs and will go from bloatmax to shredded in 2018. Stay mad manlet

that video KEK

Why waste perfectly good paper on a prenup?

DELETE THIS

Jew invention

Many loopholes to ensure the pussy pass stays in place. She can say he forced her to sign it, for example. And there's always the "abuse excuse" in true #MeToo fashion with zero evidence to get the judge on her side.

kek, it probably makes the footage pretty smooth tho