Why is Ukraine so AIDS ridden?

Russia and other nearby nations are similar it seems, Eastern Europe explain please.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83017654/#q83019684
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slavs.

Uma delicia, look at Poland or Slovakia, one of the lowest in world.

>Ukraine

That's not Ukraine, that's Novorossiya where people barely speak Ukrainian and don't have Ukrainian names. Notice that there is a wedge between northwest and southeast.

Women fucking niggers was popular in Russia in the 1990s, now they all have AIDS.

America would be wise to look at this.

>Women fucking niggers was popular in Russia in the 1990s
source: your ass

It's full of Russians that's why

A minority.

The white parts on west were polish in interbellum and earlier. Ruskies took it and look now. Fucking magick

Wow its almost like poor eastern european countries have drug addiction problems.

It's almost like needle sharing is one of the largest causes of HIV!

So don't post slavs, post correctly that east slavs are plague riddled. On the contrary west slavs are actually in opposite situation. Plague free( almost )

ussr got btfo in afghanistan and heroin started flowing

imagine being born in a poor non-country with zero perspectives

you'd kill yourself or started doing opioids too

Something to do with the Americans

Canadian gets it.
This, plus prostitution of opioids addicts for drugs.
Sadly same thing in Russia, and Belarus.
So kids, always wear condom with russ speaking girls.
I'm mean ALWAYS

Christ, Afrika tier

Dude, you should see it on your own eyes.
For the first time in my life I saw sooo badly maintained road, just 500meter of border.
It looked like a carpet bombed strip of holes. Some 30x30cm and 15cm deep.
I drove 2km on that road 30km/h, and my radio fell of three times from frame.

That is literally Afrika tier, no where in the world is like that...

>Ukraine that used to belong to poland is relatively HIV free.
Wew.

>polish parts are the best parts of ukraine
>russian parst are the worst parts of ukraine

Tell us, what's it like?

That's what I thought wasn't that policy during the Soviet-Afghan war to flood their incredibly porous borders with potent yet cheap heroin.

Edgy, but poorly placed.

nice one australia

Thats only a few thousand people in a country with 42 million

The Ukranian folk custom of being sodomized by a hobo chosen by the family of the bride on the night before your wedding is said to at least in part explain the high HIV rates

per 100,000, this is some peak Americanism right here.

>That's not Ukraine, that's Novorossiya where people barely speak Ukrainian and don't have Ukrainian names. Notice that there is a wedge between northwest and southeast.
Was just about to say that.
>Oh look. The AIDS part is the Russian part.

They have Russian minority.

The Eastern parts are rightful Russian clay, mostly Russians live there.

Centralised healthcare.

because they welcome turks and arabs as sex tourists in places like odessa
turks are widely known there as sexual predators

Ethnic Russians

Here's the real version

Same thing for Estonia
>idk i really like the russians here, they are willingly sharing their needles with each other and infecting each other with HIV, so theres less and less of them ruining our country every year
>pic related : 88,9% of the HIV infected are russians or russian speaking population
>really makes you think
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83017654/#q83019684

I'm pretty sure Crimea was still Ukrainian clay in 2007.

what happens in your country

Dumb proxies

It is the needle here causing the aids, not the nigger.

Russians are full of AIDS.

They are always about 25-30 years behind the times.

0.4-0.9? That's a wild guess. How come they don't know the exact number?

I don't understand what's wrong with Russians and their ridiculous Abortion, Drug and Murder rates?

Dumbest shit I seen on here

Heroin addiction is part of the problem, as well as prostitution.

The Bermunda user said associated with unprotected sex and zoom in the needle sharing for him.
I don't why you want me to do with US info, PD voter.

I know a lot of people here hate Ukies for some legitimate and some bullshit reasons, but it really saddens me that second largest white European country lives like that and nothing will help it.

Russians are basically light-skinned niggers, what's not to understand?

It never was.

> people here hate Ukies [ethnic Ukrainians]
see: | | | | | | | Next time read the thread.

Now is it possible - I don't know. If ethnic Russians travel to "junkie centers" big cities in Russia and got resupplied and share needles there. I'm got to find out if the same happens in former USSR Central Asia republic with the ethnic Russian minorities there.

That not-real-Communism.

They should just give up Crimea, Donetsk and Lugansk. And extradite all Russians back to Russia. Then their HIV level statistics wouldn't be worse than any other eastern-european shithole.
Legally, it was, right after Khruschev transferred it to Ukrainian SSR in 1954 and up until Russia reannexed it in 2014.

>Ukraine

The worst thing about it is to realize your own niggerness, the toxic inner core that poisons your own existence and the existence of everyone around. You realize it, you feel your inherent turpitude, you feel you are pathologically unable to create anything beautiful, to do anything meaningful, to say anything smart, and yet you cannot do anything about it and, the worst of all, experience certain humiliating pleasure of self-hatred, comparable to warmth you feel on your legs first after pissing yourself.

Because they don't have a complete census of the population. They are based on the sample

They don't have a registry of all the infected?

They're assuming some people might have but haven't been tested.

Probably this.