Moldova

Homogenous white nations are always prosper-

>G*rman
Eww.

communism has never been trie

Asiatics aren't white, but you're right that "homogeneous and white" aren't sufficient indicators for prosperity

Looks like St Petersburg

Pic related is Cologne. You are a retard OP.

HNNNG
Those 9 story tall commieblocks.
Still 95% white.

Good times, man.

Post pictures of modern day Chishinau, you faggot!

Look at indicators like standard of living, per capita GDP etc. of Moldova you dumb nigger. It is literally a third world shithole.

I guarantee its more comfy to live there than Baltimore

>Gypsies
>White

>slavic country
>white
also an ex-commie shithole.
you should consider anhero, scheiß piefke.

Go back to Turkey, Mehmet

I'm not a roach, faggot. But it's funny that even Turkey has a higher standard of living and per capita GDP than Moldova

What do you expect?
Russian imperialism plus jewish comunism = clinical death

Are you a Moldovian? What made you move to USA?

>dem comfay commeblocks
1st and 3rd one can be an exact representation of any russian city tbqhwyf

there is a certain level of serenity you can achieve when you are aimlessly strolling around there, between those gray bleak houses, sometimes it breaks with occasional 'green zone' - which just empowers the feeling that is starting to look like infinite maze without end and escape

Hopefully well annex it soon to give those people a chance at life.

That is the inner city where the niggers live...
DUH

It's depressing and makes me want to kms

>Commie area
>not even white
Ok Mr. Noseberg

I would rather stick my dick in a Moldovan chick over a dirty German Turk any day

>be 1821
>greeks fight the turks
>russians go to help
>war ends
>russians go back but stop in Moldova (part of Romania) and never leave
>homogenous
>tfw your arguments are the exact opposite of your conclusion

Filthy anglos would stick their dick in anything that moves

>Decades of self-hating Jewish communist subversion
>The result

i grew up and still live in an area just like this one, grim and stark for most of the year, dirt and garbage everywhere and in summer those concrete panels are emanating heat. architecture and language are what we inherit from our fathers and those are indeed create very depressing mental climate. but still, we find our own things to be happy and excited about. the nature of a human psyche i guess.

Whiter than you, Sanchez

It's a tiny country, suffered from communism and has gypsies there. Your example blows balls.

Tradition classification of what race means "white" is West and Northern Europe though. There you wont find this.

Other groups are Meds (Italy, Spain etc.) and then Slavic Eastern Euro nations.

It actually makes sense as do most things from our past versus our "progressive" future as even visually those groups all look somewhat different.

And this is why brown people must all eventually be sterilized. You are living in a White country hating White people. Once Whites realize your kind simply don’t deserve to live, it’s all ogre for you. The savage behaviors of brown people are just the death throes of a doomed race. Sad.

Hong Kong is a product of the British. Me (Chinese) and a lot of us understand and appreciate that, some even wanting the British rule to continue.
Brown and black people (like this op so called "German") are absolutely obsessed with race and hating whites though. They are unable to weigh up the benefits because race and hatred of whites comes before anything. They always want to attack whites and bring things down while simultaneously wanting to live in white countries. Instead of pointing out great white success and being thankful they do things like the OP does here.

Even a lot of Jamaicans regret independence and with the British were still in charge because life without them is worse. Be careful what you wish for brown and nigger skins.

Comfy pig. Would pet/10

Pet?
I would eat it with no regrets

Moldova was kidnapped and raped several times.
>Bongs
>White

anzu is perfect tho.

>country so small that it could be an administrative region of a bigger country
Gee, I wonder why they're not successful. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they're so fucking small? I bet their crime rate is still lower than yours or America's though.

The building look shit, but do you notice something.... The streets are clean in every picture you posted.

Thread/

at least theyre not fucking inbreds like germans LOL

>pet
Is that what it's called now?

>Slavs
>Communism
Need I say more?

Been there last year with some unionists!

How was it? What is the crime situation like there?

>be me
>walking on the street with a colorful winter coat
>everybody wears from shades of gray to black
>get spat on many times
You deserve your faith, eastern European piece of shit.

>anzu
is a hot slut

Shut it, Ahmad

>Moldovans
>Slavic
Absolute state of kraut education

Kek

You want me to send you some vitamin d packages ?