I don't usually come to this board but

Cultural appropriation is cultural progression. It's inevitable, stop trying to build futile fortresses of sanctity

Not playing the race angle, just culturally. Most of you will probably agree with my first statement.

Fuck off weeb

Katy Perry is a subhuman Slavshit

>Cultural appropriation is cultural progression
How do you figure?
>It's inevitable, stop trying to build futile fortresses of sanctity
White culture is appropriated by shitskins every day of the week. We're not the ones constantly bitching about it, are we?
>It's inevitable, stop trying to build futile fortresses of sanctity
Unless the cultures are separated by something for individuals to cross and thus appreciate/partake in it, all cultures will meld together into one conglomerate. No more uniqueness to be celebrated.

/thread

u have a fucking leaf on your flag stfu

weeb

Not a weeb
Binland! xD
No, we don't. They're very attached to their often.. lackluster and backwards culture

>Unless the cultures are separated by something for individuals to cross and thus appreciate/partake in it, all cultures will meld together into one conglomerate. No more uniqueness to be celebrated.
I don't think this is a bad thing. As some of the only non-European peoples with the same median IQ as Whites, openness to new ideas should have been the lesson that Japan/Korea/China learned after constantly rejecting European innovation then getting BTFO

go to hell canadian leaf

>Cultural appropriation is cultural progression.

Well, yes. All modern day culture is the result of cultures interacting with one another or subsuming each other and retaining the parts that work (for the most part).

Its retarded and people are monkeys

This guy gets my point. I dislike that white people are the only people forced to bear the cross of 'we can take your shit that works' but we're not allowed to do anything in return in case they think we're mocking them

Bigotry of low expectations?

no, cultural appropriation is the assimilation of one culture into another, blending both and creating a sort of identity death of the original cultures. just look at sweden, france, germany, england, and australia. all of these countries have taken to the immigration craze, changing their cultures to better suit the incoming hordes.

sweden bent over backwards to appease both muslims and sjw's, but in the process has perverted islam in sweden into "gay publicity stunts that involve physically handicapped people: The religion". sweden also became the "grenade attack capital of the world" over night as a result of this, going from 0 grenade attacks per year on average to 37 OVER THE COURSE OF 2 MONTHS

france's original culture has been almost snuffed out and replaced by the culture of the syrian hordes in the lower class areas. sure the more touristy places are largely spared from this, buts frances attempts to appease the muslims has allowed muslim culture to seep into places previously untouched, and convert them to islam. germany and england are much the same, the only difference being that germany didnt know what 'ficki ficki' was until all their women experienced it, and englands more religious sectors have been largely resistant to this invasion.

australia however is a more unique case. australia has immigration levels you have never fucking seen, the native australian population is being replaced by the chinese and asians at such a rapid rate that entire suburbs are now predominantly asian, and as such the international culture of these immigrants has drowned out australian culture. the reason for the increased immigration isnt really clear, from my perspective its to help appease china on the free trade agreements we made, but as a result of this influx of immigrants, australians are jumping ship and moving out like never before.

cultural appropriation is the death of culture, not the expansion. i dont know how you can think otherwise.

ah fuck, so close to the quints. welp, better luck next time.

It only matters if you're deeply committed to your cultural identity I suppose. You have no idea how much culture from your own past you willingly discard for the comforts of modern living, how is that not shallow?

The mistake Sweden made was compromising their values but you'll never hear the left admit that the values of Western European society are superior to backwards places in the world.

As for you roofuckers... well yeah the immigration is kinda fucked. I actually don't mind our immigration levels in Canada, except we're now letting in these Haitian border crossers. Gotta have the heart to send 'em back if you want to avoid rewarding that kind of behavior, Tony Abbot had the right idea.

Now, I think measured immigration of well-qualified applicants over time isn't a bad thing... with levels of people slow enough that they are encouraged to assimilate. Hongcouver is kinda wild, especially in Richmond. That might be what you're thinking of, thankfully I live in the rich man's white retired area.

Nobody on Sup Forums wants to have a conversation, you just want to get mad at things beyond your control. Kinda fucked..

Well, I mean especially Sup Forums

I don't know what it is about this board but it attracts autists like flies

dude just gimme a minute im doing a write up.

Sure, appreciate it dude.

There's a point when you stop appropriating and just replace.

>it only matters if you are deeply commited to your cultural identity
what? the culture of a country literally informs the individual of their base traits. all indians live in a culture that prides spirituality, the divine, and the idea of reincarnation. through this culture various personality traits, habits, beliefs etc. are instilled within each person. people can deviate from these instilled habits, but they can never escape from them unless they managed to escape their original culture at birth. to say that culture only matters if you are deeply invested in it is such bullshit, because wether or not you realise it, you are already in the thick of it.

>You have no idea how much culture from your own past you willingly discard for the comforts of modern living, how is that not shallow?
thats a fair point, but culture is not just the physical aspects of a populous's behaviour, culture is also the act of preserving tradition, learning from it, and refining yourself within said culture. as time marches on various traditions are lost and gained, wether you willingly gave them up or not, this is an inevitability of life that must be considered. that being said, you can still preserve culture even within an era of progress. within india you can still pray to your various cacophony of gods, and you can still participate in the local traditions and superstitions that seperate from Hinduism. that being said technology has made the worship of many of these gods rather pointless. we know about the universe now so why do indians still pray to a blue man with 6 arms and 3 heads who sleeps on a snake with infinite heads? its not because they still believe in those gods, not entirely anyway, but because they value the essence of their culture. without their culture, their worship is meaningless as there is nothing tangable to ground that worship in reality.

>It's inevitable
It isn't. It is a common tactic to describe a position as inevitable to persuade others that they have no power to act against it though. So, no I don't agree with your first statement.

if india's culture were to be replaced with that of a european nation, india would cease to be india from that point forward. it would just become another expansion to the empire of the predominant culture. if india became america 2.0 tommorow, it would literally just be america. if india were to assimilate parts of american culture little by little, maybe 1 new cultural icon or tradition from america replaces a native indian one every now and then, at what point would india still be india? how much of india is now america? this is obviously just semantics, but you see where im getting at.

>measured immigration is good
i would be perfectly fine with it if we werent already at replacement levels. at this point, immigration needs to stop all together, as to allow the affected nations to stabilize. at this point however, measured immigration is just regular immigration but with more loopholes. this creates the influx of migrants which creates an influx of culture, which also means the new cultures clash. are there some aspects of culture that are compatible? sure, the idea of chivalry and honor are shared among many cultures, all the way from europe to japan, even to many islamic countries. however, the compatibility of these ideas comes from their application, more than the idea itself. japans idea of honor is to kill yourself if you get shamed. europe's idea of honor is to protect your loved ones and your way of life above all else.

>ill live in the rich mans white retired area
and what will happen when those old folks die? who will buy the houses? how long until they start creeping into the homes of old whites? to many, these are ideal homes, low crime rate, very friendly, very interconnected. however, upon moving in, immigrants bring their own culture with them, planting the seeds of expansion that came from their old homes.

Fuck, I gotta take off right now

I just wanted to say, East Asia/India are the only models we can use as they are to the best of the knowledge the only non-Europeans 'civilized' for long enough that their median IQ is in the same ballpark as whites as a result of compounding generations. Do Westernized Asian dudes really reflect their genetic heritage in a subtle way?
>and what will happen when those old folks die?
It's unfortunate but mainland China money's snapping up the neighbourhood. They're peaceful people of course but not cultural socially obligate in quite the same way as white folks
>i would be perfectly fine with it if we werent already at replacement levels.
Yes... this is what the true believers on the Left want

Wish I could give you a proper, more in-depth response but I gotta run. Anyway, have a pleasant day my friendo. Add me on steam, maybe: retrograde_euphoria