The REAL Star Wars

This is pol related. Trust me.

Do you guys remember Lawrence of Arabia?

>Due to his knowledge of the native Bedouin tribes, British Lieutenant T.E. Lawrence (Peter O'Toole) is sent to Arabia to find Prince Faisal (Alec Guinness) and serve as a liaison between the Arabs and the British in their fight against the Turks.

Star Wars is Lawrence of Arabia.

The Jedi were initially meant to be tall, Aryan Brits, handsome and genetically superior to average humans.

The Jedi were meant to be the Ubermen; the Superhumans who achieved peak physical athleticism, beauty, strength, psychic powers, and even telekinesis.

No one wants to admit this, therefore no one can truly publicly say why Star Wars is being destroyed.

Originally, the idea of this cute alien midget (Yoda) training a young Jedi, was a novelty to bring humor and sincerity to the characters.

BUT modern writers either don’t get this, or understand it well, and wish to destroy this series, with multiculturalism and the idea that any nigger or woman or alien can be a Jedi.

This is what killed Star Wars.

We want the classic tall blonde handsome Brits with British accents from high society, who drink tea and believe in civility, while also being the best swordsmen in the galaxy.

We want Lawrence of Arabia.

Good film, but Lawrence was a retarded fuckhead at the end.

Case in point; the Jedi were tall White men, like multiple James Bond’s in a future world.

No niggers.
No women.
No aliens.
WHITE. HUMANS. EVOLVED.

Moron

Lawrence fucked us hard.
>hurrrr I’m gonna unite the Arab tribes. Surely this will turn out well for us!
Between that and Balfour, I’m surprised we still call Brits our strongest allies.

>Aryan Brits

The story isn’t the point, but the nostalgia of these old Brits traveling the world as liaisons of peace & civility.
It’s literally Star Wars before Star Wars.

The empire did nothing wrong.

Commie tranny.

Actually, the plot of Star Wars almost entirely ripped off Dune and Akira Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress.
That's why all attempts to make Dune into a movie have failed, because it would just be accused of being a Star Wars ripoff, even though it was written 10 years earlier.

You must be a nigger or mexican to believe this.

Which supports my theory that the characters are of high society or nobility, not niggers or mudskin aliens.

>Set in the distant future amidst a feudal interstellar society in which noble houses, in control of individual planets, owe allegiance to the Padishah Emperor, Dune tells the story of young Paul Atreides, whose noble family accepts the stewardship of the desert planet Arrakis.

You think letting the Ottomans run amok was the best thing for America???

We know what you are.

Really? I tried reading Dune when I was a teen, Jesus what a slog that was. I thought Dune was a lot more esoteric.

Except give rights to the natives and live with the natives and rule the natives and educated the natives.

What's wrong with Ottomans?

Pro european.
Many of them catholic or christian
A decent Islam
Scholars

Willheim liked them and that's enough for me.

>an*lo agent dismantling ottofag empire for kikes
>this is somehow about aryans and starwars

die in a hole fucking underage trash

The opposite, actually.
I’m arguing AGAINST multiculturalism.
You fucking retard who lacks reading comprehension.
I’m saying Star Wars was originally about superior White gentlemen swordsmen who were the liaisons of civilization, much like the Brits when they helped to civilize the savage niggers and natives globally.

This.
Without the Empire, niggers and natives would still be living like animals.

I agree Dune is kind of dated, but Paul Atreides is literally Luke Skywalker.
They're both from a desert planet, and they both become Christ figures who save the galaxy from a corrupt empire.

Dune, however, is exponentially superior in terms of world building and character development. Also, the Harkonnens literally did nothing wrong.

Turkish roach calling me trash?
Nigger you LITERALLY live in trash!

Well, when you put it that way it makes sense.

>Pro european
They loved Europe so much they kept invading for centuries.

>Many of them catholic or Christian
But these were not Turkroaches, just Middle-Eastern Christians like the Assyrians. Not to mention what the Ottomans did to the poor Armenians.

>A decent Islam
Oxymoron.

>Scholars
The rest of Europe was far more advanced in terms of literature and science.

>"I am Grand Admiral Sloane. I am not some girlish assistant for you to paw or comfort or cajole. Touch me again, and I will have the offending limb removed, and all the nerves of the stump obliterated so that no robotic hand will ever respond to your commands"

Disney is saving star wars.

you're either a clueless underage edgy son of a whore or a filthy kike. if former, lurk more. if latter, off yourself

>154654987
ottofags were shit

A New Hopelessness

The Jedi and the force are eastern concepts and closer to samurai.

Peter O'Toole
specifically had his nose filed down so he could land the role of Thomas Edward Lawrence in Lawrence of Arabia

Kek.
Looks like a triggered disgusting Muhammad pedophile goat fucker.
Fuck Islam, nigger.
And fuck your Mom, too.

;^)

surely that's not dialogue

Yes, idiot.
These concepts were added to the Brit character by George Lucas, who admitted to that already.
No one is arguing that, idiot.

Yep, and the likeness to the Hidden Fortress is pretty extreme. I laughed while watching it for the first time, so obvious. Kurosawa was amazing btw, really recommend that and also Seven Samurai.

Farm boy with latent special abilities and a world-saving destiny are pretty much the story starting point of every fantasy book ever written. They are also almost always brought to knowledge of this destiny by an older mystical figure who acts as mentor and guide.

I'm triggered because little mutt shits like you come to this board from leddit with zero political knowledge and awareness of (((their))) plans and spout childish bullshit

>LOOK GUISE HE'S BLOND SO HE'S AN ARYAN JEDI XDDD
>IT'S POL RELATED I SWEAR

Mutt?
I’m Aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes.
I am what you, and every single one of you mudskin niggers WISHES you could be.
Honestly, I can’t even fathom living my life with skin the color of diarrhea.

I bet your sitting at an Internet cafe right now, placing a suitcase bomb under the table, ready to blow up other sandnigger Muslims who don’t agree with your insane ideologies.

X^D

Story was written by George lucas, I think you're reading between the lines. Although I don't think he would ever turn it into the shitfest it is now.

Paul and the Atreides aren't from Arrakis, they were only stationed there as part of a Harkonnen plot to weaken their house. Their planet when the novel opens is an idyllic planet full of beauty and water.

George Lucas admitted to being a fan of old British films such as the Life and Death of Colonel Blimp.

I too happen to be a fan of old British movies so I know his influences.

Don’t talk out of your ass without knowing what you’re talking about.

He may have like old British films but he LOVED old samurai films. The samurai way of life is extinct and those films did nothing but lament the passing of a better time and a slow march into the shadows.
That is exactly what Star Wars has turned into.

Hey

friend

just

wanted

to

let

you

know

that

nigga

got

raped

btw

so you want to make yet another movie about jewish subservience.

Yes, retard!
I already wrote that he incorporated the samurai bushido code into these Brit type master swordsmen.
If you watch old British movies, swordplay is a big deal.
The Count of Monte Cristo is a great example.
The Nips aren’t the only swordsmen in the world, idiot.

So? Everyone gets raped eventually.
Even Jesus Christ got raped.

Are you retarded?
It’s a metaphor of British colonization of the savage world.
It’s about bringing civility to niggers.
God damn, pol is retarded now.

>Star Wars is Lawrence of Arabia.

Star Wars is a soyboy circlejerk designed to sell toys and videogames. Lawrence of Arabia is the biopic of T.E. Lawrence. Star Wars is the film franchise equivalent of a sitcom.

this. Lawrence rightfully scolds the Arabs in the film for their barbarism. Also, this film should be required Sup Forums viewing

You’re only thinking of the modern Star Wars adaptations.
In that case, I agree with you.
BUT this thread is about the original concept of the Jedi.
The James Bond’s of Space.

Finally, someone with a brain.
Bless you, friend.

>the Jedi were initially meant to be tall, Aryan Brits, handsome and genetically superior to average humans
>brits
>handsome
No wonder he abandoned that idea

yes, but that Star Wars is long gone. The theme of the latest film was "Letting the past die." Now Star Wars is about feminist jedis and their token minority sidekicks. Luke and Obi Wan were the true jedis.

it's a brilliant film that has mostly been forgotten about now and would probably be considered racist because Alec Guinness plays an Arab

Agreed.
Unfortunately, you can’t say these things publicly online without people trying to destroy your career.

>Surely this will turn out well for us!

It wasn't for us, it was for them.

You don't have to agree with the idea, but he had a classical education and saw the golden age of the Arabs and Muslims as something modern Arabs could return to. Not of being war mongering tribes and clans but of being poets, scientists and artists.

>British colonization of the savage world.
jew financed destabilization of white countries.

Being this much of a nazi cuck! Seriously get a genome sequencing and that is how we determine genetic superiority!

Every race has beautiful and ugly people.
Stop being stupid.
Clearly we’re talking about the handsome Brits; this is what Jedi look like in the original concept.
The Jedi are Superhumans evolved from years of Eugenics.
Niggers and SJW fags hate this fact.

You know that Lawrence was a manlet,right?

This.
Most uneducated retards today don’t know Arabs (Persia, Arabia) used to be the greatest mathematicians, scientists, and poets on Earth.
The majority of stars were named by Arab astronomers.
Islam and barbaric tribal savagery destroyed Arabic academia, burning down libraries and universities.

Actually Dune is a lot more like Lawrence of Arabia than Star Wars is.

it's really a shame that there aren't movies like Lawrence of Arabia anymore. It really was a masterpiece. And T.E. Lawrence as an historical figure often gets overlooked compared to say Churchill

Lol Troll.
We are talking about civilized Brits bringing modernity to Native Indians and niggers.
Your obsession with Jews just shows some kind of weird self hating small penis syndrome.
Did a Jew fuck your wife?

>We want the classic tall blonde handsome Brits

yfw the real Lawrence was 5'4".

>Lawrence fucked us hard.
>Between that and Balfour, I’m surprised we still call Brits our strongest allies.

Lawrence didn't unite the the tribes, the Saudis were warring with the Hashemites well into the 20s, and there were other conflicts. The US went behind the back of the Brits and supplied arms directly, without consultation, to the Saudis in the early 1940s; they achieved greater independence thanks to the American oil industry and lend lease.

Let's not even get into American virtue signalling over the Suez Crisis.

Is a nigger speaking to me or looking up at me without permission?

I think they did well enough, and their invasions of Europe were at minimal, usually allied with Germany by the way, so I consider those more divine missions than anything else.

I just go back and watch the classics.
Modern Cinema is Hollywood SJW garbage.
They couldn’t even make a Spider-Man movie without a teenage nigger complaining about slavery.

I'm not defending Islam, because it was probably doomed from the beginning, but it was the tribal savagery that probably destroyed the religion from within.
Islam itself is supposed to rise above such things as petty tribal/clan feuding and barbarism. There are elements of mercy and compassion in it.
The Islamic golden age is full of Muslims who leaned towards the merciful aspects of Islam and weren't focused on violence. This includes leaders who didn't kill Christians and at worst imposed religious taxes on them.

However... That didn't last. It's a shame, really.

Lawrence of arabia was a homosexual and agent of the Rothschilds.

Nigger, the point is the Jedi were genetically superior tall White men.
It’s not my fault You British fags can be so short.
Eugenics would’ve fixed that.
You would be euthanized, with your fucked up teeth and shit.

The core of Islam is to kill all non-Muslims if you don’t convert.
To create an all Muslim world.
I own a copy of the Quran from my religion class at Uni.
Islam is a cult of Death.

Now HERE we finally got a Jew rat come out to play.
Go home, Schlomo.

My points still stand. You can say they weren't "true" Muslims but not all Muslims are committed to killing non-Muslims and conquering the world.

It is a fact

I know.
I’m just saying you can’t say Islam is a religion of peace.
That’s retarded.
That’s like saying the America School of Assassins (Americas) trains peace keepers.

How are facts determined emperically?

I never said it was a religion of peace.

You implied it.

Only an illiterate would jump to that conclusion.

Paul wasn't a farmboy, he was of the highest nobility and trained from birth to be a master of men both physically and mentally. unknown to all but few He was also the pinnacle of a genetic breeding program to give him powerful psychic ability.

overall the comparison is pretty poor. star wars is more of an old western set in space

Yes, I’m an illiterate communicating with you via text.
Wow.
You just went full retard.

Jedi initially were genetically pure bloodline of superior human beings, exactly like Dune.
It was only later when we see all this SJW bullshit about metoclorians and anyone can be a Jedi.
That concept killed the Eugenics Nobility bloodline Jedi mythos.

What kind of Ottoman are you talking about here ?

Is that why Jedis accept literally anything degenerate into their ranks and then call them Jedi? Is that why the empire is so organised and Nazi-like? The empire values order above everything else. That's why they do anything to ensure everything is under their direct control. Jedis/rebels are more like partisans.

TL:TR - In SW the empire are the closest thing to Nazis.

None of this matters OP. White men are far too stupid to make movies and television, even though non-white children manage to somehow do it all the time on YouTube. So white people can just continue to watch what they are given and stop complaining.

inb4

>M-muh nepotism/Jews/money/no companies etc etc.

My response: Plenty of rich whites. Build your own media company. Use nepotism to your advantage and hire other whites. Like I said, whites are too stupid to make movies and TV and white men would rather watch their women worship black men while they watch Social Justice Star Wars: A New Black Hope. And white men are lazy.

Again, you’re confusing the new Star Wars with the original Classics.

The Jedi were originally a small group of super human swordsmen sent as liaisons to help with peace treaties.

They were never meant to be galactic heroes or rebels or anything like this.

They were caught up in a rebel fight due to Princess Leia and her heritage, but normally Jedi remained neutral.

The idea is (again. read thread) a metaphor for British civility brought to savage lands.

I think most people just don’t see this because the new Star Wars has transformed into something completely different.

The new Star Wars is now Star Treck.

God I wish Qui-Gon Neeson was my father

Wow.
You are not operating on all capacities.
It’s not about White or Black.
It’s about a civilized, superior species trying to help spread peace and civility to nigger alien lands.
Yes, it’s racist, but it’s based on the history of British colonization globally; same with Dune.
It’s all about nobility and superior humans helping the mudshits out of their shit mudhuts.

The Last Jedi was a good movie. You have to be a SERIOUSLY whiny bitch to complain about it, I mean it. It's like, you have to be looking to be an easily offended snowflake to complain about this movie, or you have to be retarded.

Try again. The size can be intimidating, but the writing isn't dense. It's an absolute masterpiece. If you prefer audiobooks, there are at least two excellent versions.

Also, Lawrence was literally a gay lord.

That word can also mean someone who's exceptionally ignorant, you illiterate mongoloid.

Agree.

What the empire represented in general, separation between the worlds but an effort to connect them.

The brits destroyed everything and gave the land to the tent dwellers.

>whites using nepotism
Why aren't there any PoC in this workplace user? Are you some kind of racist? My black cousin could really use a job and you need more diversity here....

No.
Stop trying to change the definition of words to fit your arguments, you syphilitic babushka!
Illiterate means you can’t read.
You must feel so serendipitous right now.

Wrong.
Brits brought civility to the land of monkeys and niggers.

Nice try faggot...Unless you are literally one of the top Silicon Valley companies, no one is going to give a shit about your diversity score.

You lazy, fat, NEET, white males always have some sort of bullshit excuse that is easily BTFO. It's no wonder you're all slaves to Jews and East Asians.

>White males built civilizations
>Give mudskins welfare
>POC hate White Males

This is why you don’t throw pearls to swine.

Should’ve let the niggers, muslims, and spics, and all mudskins die off naturally.

After the bankers spent a century forcing their genes into the peerage gene pool by 1900 there was little functional difference between "England" and "Jews."

One reason England spent most of the 20th century trying to exterminate white Europe.

Unrelated, but this thread reminded me of a T.E. Lawrence extract I read once, that I thought highly reflective of society's current vices...

>"I was sent to these Arabs as a stranger, unable to think their thoughts or subscribe to their beliefs, but charged by duty to lead them forward and to develop to the highest any movement of theirs profitable to England in her war. If I could not assume their character, I could at least conceal my own, and pass among them without evident friction, neither a discord nor a critic but an unnoticed influence. Since I was their fellow, I will not be their apologist or advocate. To-day in my old garments, I could play the bystander, obedient to the sensibilities of our theatre … but it is more honest to record that these ideas and actions then passed naturally. What now looks wanton or sadic seemed in the field inevitable, or just unimportant routine."
>"Blood was always on our hands: we were licensed to it. Wounding and killing seemed ephemeral pains, so very brief and sore was life with us. With the sorrow of living so great, the sorrow of punishment had to be pitiless. We lived for the day and died for it. When there was reason and desire to punish we wrote our lesson with gun or whip immediately in the sullen flesh of the sufferer, and the case was beyond appeal. The desert did not afford the refined slow penalties of courts and gaols."

They were the niggers.

watch the damn movie.