In Great Shape
Intelligent
On Par with the Rest of the Avengers
Not a Sidekick

Yup. That's fiction alright.

Bet you wouldn't fight him irl though haha

posting the better marvel hero

Looks like a Weeb trying to be Edgy lmao

Why did they have to make him a Kang though?

>there will never be an afro-american superhero whos superpower is to pick cotton very fast

>not real

Idk, I didn't write the Comic, if I had money like that, I wouldn't be talking to reprobates like you, on Sup Forums. Haha

I'll also add

>not originally a white character, lazily palette swapped by cancerous jew Hollywood executives

I like spawn, blade, and storm better they don't feel forced like black panther.

I would.
Let him wear his faggy suit too.
No match for a White who has unlocked 100% of his Aryan genetics.
Itd be like fighting a 3 year old baby.

lmao dis nigga got cat booties an claws an shit what is he a furry?

mlk jr
he's about as real as frodo or sam

>Not a Criminal
>Comes from Royalty
>In Great Shape
>Intelligent
>Not a Sidekick
>richer than Tony Stark

Lmao alright

I hope this movie bombs

Also kill all jews

Key word “fictional”

I like Black Panther. He's a fascist dictator.

black panther is old as shit, forced how? or you mean according to the reality in your head. thanks Sup Forums

>black KANG returns to the fatherless hood; bloody gang war ensues over territory
it reads like a Sup Forums satire piece
art imitates life

Mr. T would beat Black Panther’s monkey ass.

These

>Not a criminal

Yeah, so one of the galaxy's most important minerals necessary for the development of sophisitcated technology just happened to fall into their backyard.

Color me shocked.

woo that was weird, I thought he was jimmy two skin tones for a second there.

Since when is Harvesting Minerals a Crime? That Logic makes no sense lmao

Money for the suit/gear/a reason to be in America for that one avengers movie

Was John Shaft a positive role model?

He's bigger than me but I'd do it anyway. I'd fight any of you - I may not win, but I have always put up before shut up.

clips from Black Panther

clips from Black Panther movie

very suprised the nigger did not rape

> literally a KANG
> all his people wealth come from space gibs, no hard work or inteligent administration involved
> he still use his fist to solve problems despise all te hightech avatible

Mr. T is 5'9.

Blacks can be decent tools in society when properly maintained but the way it stands as of now is niggers will always be niggin' more than niggers just being normal IE the costs outway the benefits

saved

Only max estrogen soyboys will watch this movie. Mexicans are a major demographic that goes to see films and they largely don’t like blacks, most whites won’t watch it, it will also do terribly overseas.

I can’t wait for all the Jewish articles complaining about how racist the world is because no one wanted to see cat nigger.

Too old for capeshit now but I have to agree with you on that. Winston from ghostbusters was also a decent black guy. Just a man that wanted to work.

also not real

Fpbp

Fun fact. like the legendary smart nigger the black panther doesn't actually exist. Black panther is an obsolete cryptid term for leopards or jaguars born with a defect that causes their normal golden markings to be black. The cats normal spots are still there but can be hard to spot.

if i were to breed with a nigress my son would definitely know about thomas sowell.

How much you wanna bet he's gonna be like Rey, a flawless protagonist who is good at everything since the writers are too busy making a "inspiring character for women/minorities" instead of a good character?

Why would you even waste your time?

>works at macdonalds

The extent of his martial arts knowledge is probably some tae kwon do for flashy movie kicks. I'd take my chances.

true. asian girls are the way to go.

I'd fight him, if he can box it would be a fair match

This one makes me seethe like nothing else.

Good leaf, that’s actually a respectable way to carry ones self.

I can't wait for this movie to bomb and niggers/SJWs chimp out