JUST

JUST

What's the black population rate?

Wonder how that happened.

big and strong

America is going complete bear mode.

Euro-twinks just don't understand.

No No No This is a white people problem too. Look at all the lard asses in walmart using the disability scooters.

>women were 140 in 1960
so they've always been fat

Well I’m 5’6” and 120 pounds, so I’m doing my part.

I'm 160 pounds, bros. Are they going to take my passport?

Don't make excuses, you know whites are to blame as well. Fat shame 1 person every day

It's an average. One 300 pounder balances out a lot of 120s to get a 140 average.
It seems like women used to carry extra pounds differently, too. Even up to the 80s, it was possible for a woman to have a bit of extra padding all over. Now it goes straight to flabby areas.

That's enough! Do not make fun of my bestest friend!

It's a step in the right direction but not enough

>This is only happening in America.
Kill yourself.

>weighed myself for the first time in weeks yesterday and shed so much that the last poundage i entered into a medical form or whatever wasn't a fib anymore

just eat less mates

being mindful of what you do indeed consume is helpful as well*

This makes no distinction between muscle and fat. We also have an older population overall compared to back then. Stands to reason older people gain some weight.

To be fair, it's cancerous American foods and American-style food options that are the main driver behind world obesity.

Fat women all over the western world. The only attractive feminine women left are all Slavic.

THE 1ST WORLD WAS A MISTAKE

America is supposed be sorry that American Capatilism is so superior that our citizens are well fed?

Sorry, no.

Jesus Christ

>To be fair, it's cancerous American foods and American-style food options that are the main driver behind world obesity.

Yup, America is literally the cancer killing the planet.

ive never been over 170 my entire life.
I must be oldschool

also this graph has to be bullshit.
noway average weight is 190

I'm ~190 at 5'11 and consider myself fat, and yet i'm still thinner than the average burgerclap, really makes me think

fucking hell i thought we were better than this

That's because you don't lift. If I was as skinny as you I'd start bulking and lifting STAT.

Mexicans are the problem. Even worse when they're short and fat.