Reminder: There Were No Planes on 9/11... What is Next?

I used to think there were planes on 9/11 until I saw the cgi "nose cone" fly through the other side of the building in the live shot.

youtu.be/7Ko6HwentYY?t=3m31s

Is the infrastructure still in place to create another falsified attack? Will the perpetrators of this atrocity ever face justice?

Also, why is there no plane in the wide angle shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=814rcm4KC5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The infrastructure is still in place after 16 years of establishment presidents, of course. The question is will Trump really drain the swamp as we hoped

i hope that my kids will not have to face the same fears we did

It'll be worse, just like the deep state grew in this generation

The conspiracies grow in scale and frequency:
>gulf of tonkin
>waco seige
>9/11
>sandy hook

there has been so many. I am so divided on how to cope.

ha i saw this retard on netflix screaming and crying about the next false flag would be fake extra-terrestrial.. I was sort of skeptical, but then I remember 9/11 and the scale of horror, tragedy, and destruction. Also, that fake ufo vid that was just released. wtf, way too scripted.. you can tell the audio is done in separate takes.

>netflix

I know

Anyway, there were literally no planes on 9/11, but the media was READY with the narrative. How long was this planned? How deep does it go? What is next? Is the swamp being drained? Is there a literal war being fought for control?

I know that the shilling here would indicate that a war of information and disinformation is full on

The earth is flat.
The USA never landed on the moon.
Steel does not weaken in fire.

if i took a powerful telescope and aimed a clear shot at a tall enough structure on the other side of the world... what would happen?

nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html

NYT article from June 13, 2001 "Taliban's eradication of poppies is convulsing opium market"

Wake up goys

Goys actually believe we went to Walmart became of muh terrorism, muh WMD, muh oil, it was about the poppy and creating greater Israel.

The fake-aliens will be real, but they aren't aliens. They are indeed not of this earth because they are demons.

The shilling of aliens the past 3 decades has been leading up to this point. Aliens appear, offer us technology that will accelerate us towards a one world government/population. "WE ARE ALL HUMANS" then the anti-christ comes.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

>oh boy its anotha WTC thread

To be fair, there's a lot of home video footage of the 2nd plane hitting. Doesn't change the fact that it was a false flag operation though.

youtube.com/watch?v=814rcm4KC5w

That picture (well, the text) is obviously fake by the way.
That plane wasn't hit by a bird and you have to be absolutely moronic to believe that.

People like you are the reason that the masses still believe this was a genuine terrorist attack with no other influences. There is home footage of the planes hitting. Lots of it. None of it is fake.

Saudis being locker in a room and tortured, Rothschild faking death in helicopter crash, Soros faking heart attack, etc would indicate Trump is punishing the real 911 terrorists.

More like rewarding them by recognizing Jerusalem as their capital

>their
It's like blaming the entirety of America for Obama
Sure, I guess you can blame us all, but what good does that actually do?

Planes flew into the Pentagon, WTC, and crashed in PA.

This does not eliminate a conspiracy.

Conspiracies about no planes being involved are just a smokescreen to cover up the real conspiracy.

>tfw vid you spammed years ago is becoming popular

feels good