3% of US population commits 90% of all violent crime

Would you sacrifice 10M Americans (out of 323.1 M) to end crime as we know it today?
Wouldn't that be a small price to pay to ensure you could live in peace of mind in any American city?

That's right, black males aged 18-34 comprise a total of 3% of the US population and this demographic also is responsible for nearly all violence throughout the country. How can we NOT address this unavoidable truth every generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/AGE775216
imdb.com/name/nm4801405/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd sacrifice 44% of the population

I lie on the internet too

Le 100% face now

Fake and gay

>Fake
???
which part, the FBI, CDC, crime institute?

You don't know the difference between correlation and causation, do you cucker? Who's the woman, son?

>correlation and causation
you're saying that blacks commit crimes because they are being unjustly prosecuted by the justice system?

that's interesting

I'd sacrifice 90% of the population

I'd gladly sacrifice the (((0.01%))) who has everything to gain from brewing and actively financing a civil war, while assassinating (often literally) any hope of defusing it by any individual/group/community belonging to the remaining 99.99%

Is this a serious question or are you just shitposting?

Interestingly, Jews make up about 3% of the population as well.

>Is this a serious question
would it not solve the crime epidemic?

Im asking because your question is rhetorical, only Sharia blue, plebbiters, and eurocucks would say anything that isn't a hell yes

Logic on Sup Forums/? Is that the Christmas spirit?

Checked. And so it has been prophesied America must kill 44% of the population so we will never be subjected to 56% memes/banter ever again!

>only Sharia blue, plebbiters, and eurocucks
you could try not being an absolute faggot for once in your life
you haven't posted any images or logical solutions.
Sup Forums actually has quite a few deep discussions when not being bombarded with hivemind faggos like yourself

It's simply about targetting the right subgroup of a certain religious (((snowflake group))) so that the minimal amount of deaths results in maximal efficiency.

There wouldn't be a nigger/immigration/ethnic problem because the people from those very same communities wouldn't end up censored or outright assassinated when they denounce the degeneration pushed onto them by their (((common enemy))).

We aren't 56% now lol, it's literally one statistic from a bullshit source that said the 18-35 males in America were only 56% white.
That's it, that's where the meme comes from, a depressed, grasping at straws, beady eyed Anglo, who has to lie about statistics to justify his poor excuse for memes.
And that's not even taking into account that if we did an accurate study of the same kind for the same age and sex group in Europistan that theirs would be far worse and unlike ours not a fake statistic to justify propaganda

>constantly cherrypicks and strawmans the other flags on Sup Forums
>the tables have turned
>he's seething in rage
If you were civilized enough to stop tanking any debate by "whiter than you Achmed", maybe you wouldn't have a taste of your own medicine.

why are there even that many criminals in the first place?
killing anything but the root of this wont achieve anything in the long run

>targetting the right subgroup
> minimal amount of deaths
> maximal efficiency.

THIS
we're not suggesting something as abhorrent as ethnic cleansing of an entire race of people.
We are suggesting that if ALL crime is generated from a very select group of individuals which can be statistically proven to consistently bear the same results, then by eliminating JUST THIS group, you would have eliminated all violent crime overnight.
It could also serve as a deterrent for any future criminals as well as remove the previous societal obstacles caused by the looming threat of violence caused by that subgroup

Would not change a god damn thing, welcome to humans friend.

It really boils down to bringing divine retribution to the worst of the worst. And is arguably worthy of being called a Just War.

I think everyone is unjustly persecuted by the prison-industrial complex and the piggies who work for it.

>cherrypicks
It's funny because you're implying that bongistanians dont go out of their way to make memes based off false information to deflect from their failed state and constant issues
You've got new emperor now, you don't need to suck EU cock anymore

>a Just War.
ah, I see....so like the US invaded Afghanistan which served as an outreach of al Qaeda, though Afghanistan, itself, did not conduct acts of terror, so too America should pursue and prosecute those that cause the nation the greatest harm (murder, violence) to its citizens. Valid pland

>piggies who work for it.
Confirmed for either an edgy teen or dirty pinko, either way you've never met a correction officer in your life

>everyone is unjustly persecuted by the prison-industrial complex and the piggies who work for it.
you have to be older than 18 to post here you angsty teen

I live near here and the story is hilarious, but a great microcosm of the "black incarceration" myth.
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/

tl;dr - blacks are involved in the prison system primarily through their own ignorance and idiocy.

> They get a speeding ticket
> never report to their appointed court date.
> Arrest warrant issued.
> get stopped again
> get arrested
> end up in debt due to court fines
> never pay the court fines
> get arrested again
> argue / combat the cops that pull them over
> get shot

Its not racism, so much as it is niggers just being plain retarded

niggers think that COPS are the end-of-the-line when it comes to the Justice System
This is why they argue with cops
This is why they try debating and "muh racsims" at traffic stops
They have clue that cops are just tier 1 support staff. Cops aren't shit - you exercise your rights in court and BTFO cops with your LAWYER in front of a JUDGE.
Niggers have no concept of this, which is why all they do is dig themselves deeper in the hole whenever they are stopped.
This is why most niggers get shot on traffic stops because they're too stupid to realize that isn't the time to start fighting the law (that has superior firepower)

It won't stop crime. Crime, especially violent crime, has been decreasing in the US for the last 50 years, even with the growing number of blacks and mexicans.

The vast majority of arrests in the US are for non-violent offenses. There are more arrests for possession of marijuana than there are ALL violent crime in the US each year, think about that for a second. You want to kill 10 million because a minority of that 10 million is getting arrested for bullshit like possession of a psychoactive plant. You're so bluepilled it makes me laugh.

"Correction officer"...heh yeah. There is no just way to apply unjust laws.

At least argue for killing the criminals instead of everyone

Every country whose central bank is (((privately owned))) is a failed state and has constant issues. But only the eternal burger can't take simple bantz, what did i even expect.

>so like the US invaded Afghanistan
I stopped reading there, since you obviously have comprehension issues. I was talking about a Just War against the globalist kike and his puppets.

Arguably your whole ME stance is a direct consequence of their agenda. I don't even know why i still have to explain this on Sup Forums.

Brilliant idea, capital idea, really really great stuff.
Why don't you or anyone walk me through how this would even be feasible?

Certainly not by methods of government.

Vigilantes? I don't see you having enough people willing to participate, let alone them having an ability to organize.

Someone please tell me how this fantasyland scenario goes down

>It won't stop crime.
no, it won't - you are correct, though that isn't the purpose. The purpose is to target the violent crimes and murders that are rampant in the US.

>The vast majority of arrests in the US are for non-violent offense
no one is talking about those in this thread. We are talking about addressing violent crime. Violent crime, which statistically for 30 years proven it is perpetrated by a select subgroup of citizens. Eliminate members of that subgroup and you've wiped a lion's share of all violent crime off the map

what part of that are you unclear about?

>i will unironically ask for how to topple the big guys in a not-so anonymous mongolian knitting board
>i need to be spoonfed about how to revolt, and even then, i'm still not going to bother, i'd rather cynically LARP on Sup Forums

>At least argue for killing the criminals instead of everyone
well, thats the trick isn't it.
Are you suggesting vaporizing all those convicted of crimes? I was suggesting eliminating the small subgroup BEFORE they have to be arrested, prosecuted and processed in the justice system. It seems like a wholly waste of resources

>fatness
Trump is in much better shape these days. You can tell from his frame that he has spent a lot of time lifting.

Any data about jewish crime rate? i bet its even lower than asians.

> black males
> just the males
Look, if you somehow segregate, deport or remove just the men, that leaves all the women and children. They will become a new problem, and their children will also be problems. Your plan will have blowback.

It sure is when you specifically put yourself above any law. You're still getting the rope, though.

>154661122

it's almost like you got my point, Jacques

look what happened to paris. france is so lost...KEK!

Dafuq is this amazing creature?

At least i'm not the one trusting literal assblasted ISIS edgelords to do a good job on my behalf in the Middle-East by expecting them to prevent my natural enemies to have a direct land supply route to my other, more closest natural enemies, to whom i already lost a war while being hugely favored by technology.

Your ride's going to end soon, don't worry.

>Your plan will have blowback.
yes - any plan or action will have inevitable blowback.
Whose to say that Operation Blackout wouldn't need to be executed 10 years later?
One could argue that by eliminating the BLACK MALE aged 16 - 35...
> statistically, this person isn't involved in a child's life to begin with (no loss)
> eliminate the corrupting influence of a mama's boy adult (+ positive culture enrichment)
> eliminate the constant looming fear of violence at the hands of this dangerous population
> eliminate the progenitors of these out-of-wedlock children by teen mothers (no future kids)
> serve as a deterrent to future crime / consequence

the first step, however, is debating the theory. Would this action NOT eliminate violent crime in America? Would it not reduce violent crime to a mere fraction of what it currently is and thereby eliminate decades of budgetary issues due to law enforcement and prison system?

NEXT, we can debate ethical and logistical issues of the plan to improve on it

That makes your whole proposal ridiculous then, especially when you consider the vast majority of violent offenses are done to the same race. The highest estimates I've seen puts violent interracial crime (black on white) at 15%. You'd want to kill 10 million people, because a minority of them are criminals, a minority of those criminals are violent, and a minority of those criminals are violent towards whites. You're just silly and bluepilled user.

FPBP

fuck off dumb frenchie. go shove a frog in you cunt mother's ass.

>You'd want to kill 10 million people, because a minority of them are criminals
one could easily argue that the MAJORITY of that population ARE criminals

WHO IS THE FUCKING WOMAN GODDAMMIT

>he insists on symptomatic treatment instead of removing the (((root))) of the problem
>he doesn't get nigs can and will be substituted by virtually any other ethnicity, including the white leftie
If you believe you're solving anything, you're part of the problem, burger.

Oh, did i struck a sensitive chord, jew?

No, it's because you're literally 56% white. You're 61% non-hispanic white and it includes the entire Middle East and North Africa. You're 52% white if you count your 20,000,000 illegals that Trump will never deport.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/AGE775216

how do you think those lips feel on your cock?

It's not false information. You're 56% European if you factor in your most favourable data. Tons of people in that 56% figure are mutts.

>symptomatic treatment
This. You can't remove just a certain age range of males from society and expect the problem not to come back within a generation.
End all forms of welfare, domestic and foreign. That's your first step.

>nigs can and will be substituted by virtually any other ethnicity
not sure I understand.
Are you suggesting that if BLACK MALE is eliminated, that chingchongs and slavs are chomping at the bit to commit the same idiotic murders over Jordans that BLACK MALE was responsible for?
Have you joined the /cpd/ threads at night before? Are you familiar with life in any American city, Pierre?

>Oh, did i struck a sensitive chord, jew?
no. its just the opnion of a french faggot who let his country get fucked by sand niggers is meaningless to me.

All sandniggers, your tribe included, will be removed from the west sooner than later.

>End all forms of welfare, domestic and foreign. That's your first step.
now we're getting somewhere.
Rather than eliminate 3% of the population, if we just remove the infrastructure that perpetuates this criminal do-nothing environment, that in a generation or two we can stop senseless violent crime?
Not a bad solution

sure buddy,sure. meanwhile join your faggot leader sucking muslims dicks.

What...are you all going to pull the rug out form under me and reveal that "sam" is not a woman at all? I am shaking.....WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? Stop holding me hostage. Just fucking tell me.

Some 40% of our refugees since 1990 have been sponsored by Jewish organizations. A few leafs on here can break it down for you. Justice will come, i'm sure of it.

Also the Canadian kike press and the international kike press are the main reasons he got 39% of the vote.

Not to mention all the kike orgs that attacked Harper.

Most crimes are unconstitutional creations of the kike overlords.
Genocide the kikes.

>le burger giving free history lessons
I'm familiar with the amount of potential niggery the mestizos are capable of doing, i'm familiar with the amount of potential niggery the average white californians are capable of doing, i'm also familiar with the amount of potential niggery the average retarded redneck neocon is capable of doing, not mentioning other minorities on the rise (sandnigs, LGBTQWERTY+ and the like) simply by observing how the worst of them behave on their own countries.

But i'll never be able to point you to another human subgroup who's subversive enough to make this all happen, all in order to satiate its unending hatred of humanity. Guess (((who))) i'm talking about.

A hint: ((()))

Right now, we're just paying the lowest classes to produce as many children as possible in fatherless families. Those children grow up to become criminals. Welfare multiplies the numbers of criminals, and it's funded by taxing the classes that contribute to society and yet are discouraged through those very taxes, among other financial disincentives like tuition and housing prices, from starting families.
Society needs to examine its systems of financial incentives and disincentives. We should be rewarding the productive and punishing the criminal. Such a realignment of resources would not only address your 3% problem but also help foster growth of the better portions of society.

We did it?! ALRIGHT !!!

I'm fine with getting rid of all non-whites.

Maybe you'll get away with all of it, maybe you won't. You seemed to have gotten away with this.

Focus on the Kikes first.

it goes without saying, and let me correct the record, that no one gives a shit about Leafs and their faggy opinions.
imdb.com/name/nm4801405/
you autistic fuck
you're not familiar with american black nigger - has no rival in the groups you mentioned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

>Society needs to examine its systems of financial incentives and disincentives.
>We should be rewarding the productive and punishing the criminal.
>Such a realignment of resources would not only address your 3% problem but also help foster growth of the better portions of society.
I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER

Not an argument.

Please....MORE!!!

Fip Bip

We need a Sup Forums psyop for this. Fucking niggers.............

of fuck....i meant you..

so, just bickering then?

great job guys

You're not familiar with the concept of an useful idiot. When you have them in droves, you just replace one with the other.

Just like how i could replace you with a random nationalist sandnigger in the Middle East, and you'd basically be professing the same "death to nigs" things while idiotically (and/or advertently) circumventing the jew.

>When you have them in droves, you just replace one with the other.
you're suggesting that if there weren't AMERICAN NIGGERS, that some other ethnic group will fill their spot on the lowest rung of society.
I don't argue that.
I AM suggesting that no other ethnic group will be committing wanton murders and violence at the astronomical rates that BLACK MALE contributes. Please, come to Americistan and become enriched by our cultyah

>I AM suggesting that no other ethnic group will be committing wanton murders and violence at the astronomical rates that BLACK MALE contributes.
How bad are you then judging the kike enablers of said black wanton murders and violence, and most specifically, would you rather eliminate the metaphorical soldiers or the ones arming them?

There is absolutely no logical ground to believe nigs have a priority over jew enablers when it comes to purging your country. I'm done discussing this point, if it isn't obvious to you, you're simply hell bent on being inefficient.

Thank you, my dear asshole. I just wanted to know.

True, but I also haven't seen Muslims actively trying to clear their crop from terrorists. We have to be critical to them because they are the only ones able to fix it.

And if they can't it's only more death for both sides awaiting.

no one is living in fear of being mugged by a pack of rabbis. You can fight the NWO on your own time, we're just trying not to get shot to death over here in FREEDOMLAND

the rabbis have DoT's that take longer to kill the host nation....still hostile just not a direct attack....

you guys get started on the crematorium
us AMERIBURGERS will deal with our infestation
and we'll meet somewhere in the middle
FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY

>Sacrificing millions only to save millions

If it's not a billy don't even ask me.

so this asshole Jacques alleges he's got a handle on what to do and how to communicate it to people on this not so user japanese calligraphy board...

I dunno I don't have alot of faith in the french, or this poster in particular

try to catch on kid, we're all here for different reasons.

First off, those are "per capita" charts. They are not representative of all violent crime in its totality, so you cannot infer what percentage that 3% (presumably black males of a certain age range you and OP were referring to).
And yes, they are extremely bad facts SJWs don't know how to deal with.
But even if you misread those charts as to represent the totality of violent crime and the shares which each demo is responsible for, none of them show blacks responsible for 90%. None of them. Not one.
When you actually look at the totals, it is true that black men are responsible for a shockingly disproportionate amount of crime, particularly violent crime, but it is not near 90%. It's about 35-40%.
Shockingly disproportionate yes, but you have to get your shit together when making a serious argument, or you're just making yourself look foolish when someone points out that you were off by 50%. Cuz when you're off by that much, why should anyone take you or your argument seriously? You're unwittingly doing more harm to your argument by being so far off mathematically.

The very few muslim countries and subgroups that did get themselves rid of the (((core))) of the problem aren't producing terrorists nor are immigrant factories as of now, i.e. Iran, Hezbollah, Lebanon, and hopefully Syria too, now that it's not under threat anymore. Yet the obvious arab puppet states all around Israel are not only responsible for the birth and financing of ISIS, but are also mass producing immigrant factories.

As a very recent example in history, Lybia under Gaddafi wasn't the absolute shithole that it now is for the very same reasons, and he arguably screwed up when his son liberated (((political prisoners))) under UN pressure.

>no one is living in fear of being mugged by a pack of rabbis.
>Who opens and finances the opening of multiculti floodgates?
>Who is solely responsible for the birth and thriving of nigger culture?
>Who is killing the black leaders who specifically denounce nigger culture and point the finger to its rightful instigators?
Confirmed shill.

I don't respond to entitled memeflaggers any further than is strictly necessary.

assss......yum I can smell it from here

Get to work on naming the jew, Franco or should I say "Muhammad"?

user, what's the name of the girl in the pics?

its right there in the post you responded to, mongoloid

>"Get to work on naming the jew"
You.

Full name?

>literally
>56
>61
yeah im cherrypicking,but snownigger youre % of white canadians is dropping faster than ours. Brothers in ourms, together we shall be a mutt nation