Hood niggers portrayed as hood niggers

>hood niggers portrayed as hood niggers
>spic niggers portrayed as spic niggers
>Elves = Jews controlling everything

why is this movie considered SJW shit? I sincerely believe that it's bombing in critic reviews because of Jewish influence

Watch it and try to imagine if it was made by a major movie studio and released in theaters.
Watch it and imagine that Disney made it like they just made Star Wars.
How would it be different?

You can red pill yourself on it. Just watch that shit and imagine what Disney or the BBC would have done to it.

At one point Will Smith tells his melatonin enriched gangster neighbors to Crip walk their asses back to their BBQ.

Even niggers on IG can see that elves=Jews

It's going to be a trilogy. The 3rd movie will have progressive ideology saving the day, as usual.

love how everyone forgot before the election Will Smith said once Hillery elected we will PURGE america of Trump supporters. f u forgiving cucks.

Yeah if I had to put all you political party faggots in camps there'd be no one left to mow my lawn.

Opening scene trying to normalize interracial relationship. White woman married to monkey with half monkey kid. Try again.

Orcs = Orcs

Nigs = Nigs

Humans = Humans

Elves = Elves

Cop=Cops

You guys are severely schizo.

is it okay to say that Will Smith is actually kinda cool?

I just didn't think it was a good movie at all.
Plus I went in knowing that since it's a Netflix original it'd be SJW garbage and sure enough 5 minutes into the movie we get a BLM reference, gay person, interracial couple, muh "white elves control everything and oppress us even tho we were this way before they showed up" and "fuck the police" lines.

>caring about what homosexual thespians think politically

Why waste the time and brain matter on this?

Of course Jewish critics dont like it, some SJW cucks even said its the worst movie of the year...not a great movie but decent

I thought orks = Muslims

how can nigs be orcs when will smith looks normal?

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

>blm reference
Literally, he says "fairy lives don't matter today" and kills it with a fucking broom

>but that's sill not good
Im sorry that shitting all over blm counts as supporting it for you

We'd just go with desert landscaping that requires no maintenance... I'm ok with that.

because fags masterbate to doorknobs.

>because fags masterbate to doorknobs.
this is not true lurk moar

don't tell me to lurk more faget i've been here since 08

Bad cops are all white with one chink

>doesn't know about doorknobs

So fucking rare!!!!!!!

The chink cop reminded me of Yvette Felarca, lol

What flag is that user?

Dominican republic
>what kind of shit is your flag

dominican republic
>motto on the flag:god,fatherland and freedom
>flags coat of arms has a crucifix
>flags coat of arms has a bible
>open to the verse "the thruth shall set you free"

gay as fuck

This movie could have easily beat the Last jedi movie no problem in sales.

When are you gonna invade Haiti?

Thoughts during this movie
>There are two types of niggers
>orcniggers
>humaniggers
>Both are equally disliked
>But at least the main orc in the movie owns up to his shit and tries to overcome whatever racial bullshit they put in his way
>Rest of the niggers in the movie are bbq gangsters laughing at the cop next door
>nigger cop is both, a nigger and an asshole cop

>main character is a black man with a white wife and mixed kids
WOW sure is a redpilled movie guys :)))

>Seychelles
Boss?

>parsley massacre as carried out in October 1937 against Haitians living in the Dominican Republic. It was carried out by Dominican Army troops on the direct orders of Dictator Rafael Trujillo. Haitian President Élie Lescot put the death toll at 12,168; in 1953, the Haitian historian Jean Price-Mars cited 12,136 deaths and 2,419 injuries. In 1975, Joaquín Balaguer, the Dominican Republic's interim Foreign Minister at the time of the massacre, put the number of dead at 17,000. Other estimates compiled by the Dominican historian Bernardo Vega were as high as 35,000.
last time we tried the UN got it's panties in a bunch pic related Based Rafael "the haitian killing sensation" Trujillo

This is really it, although orcs are spic/nog hybrid.

Spoiler in my post ignore if you haven’t watched

Movie was a ripoff of the whole lord of the rings immigrants are orks thing.
Except that in this movie orks are white “listen to death metal” don’t talk like retards, they wear leathers like bikers aka low class whites. They are into punk and metal scene ect. Fucking elves look like Jews with silver hair. Own Beverly Hills like the Jews do ect.
However very accurate with gangs and cultural Separation on cities. Ork cop is actually good person and not a total piece of shit you grow to like, will Smith is trying his hardest to not be a total piece of shit. Will Smith’s character in real life setting are total pieces of shit pretending to be not good people or like anyone but for the movie it works. Mexican cop has 5 kids gets shot for nothing and dies.

Orks gang kills the cop ork and he rises from the dead when elf bright uses magic to bring him back to life. Ending makes no sense when ork gang that tried to kill the cop ork salutes him.

Seems like the kind of cornball action comedy movie would pop up occasionally in the late 80s and 90s. Pretty unremarkable aside from the fact that 20 years ago this kind of film wasn't the least bit controversial. Sad really.

Watch the movie again the orks are not black they are white. Death metal- punk- biker jackets and insane clown posse type clothing and hats Orks are lower class whites who sided with darklord which will probably be like Hitler in the next movie. You can see the Jew influences all over this movie.

They are clearly black. Since when were low class whites considered "diversity hires" within the police department

No.

Unless it's in reference to Independence Day.

Every time.
>Starts out mildly redpilled to draw in an audience
>Stays redish long enough to get you invested
>Gets cucked. Hard.
Every fucking time