Little witch academia

Akko should have picked the bunny costume.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quLFDSzP0LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frank needs to pump Lotte full of babies as soon as possible.

That's pretty hot.

agree

So for anyone that doesn't get it.
Ursula means little bear, no, it doesn't mean female bear, it comes from the fact that women are given that name.
It was given as a name more commonly about 30-ish years ago in northern Europe and the British isles, Ursula is appareantly a britbong.
The Bear constellations are incidentally also called the Chariots (wagon/vagn/vogn, archaic).
It varies which of the two Ursa constellations the show draws from but the symbolism remains.
This is the sort of nerdy synonym you'd be making if you were really into studying and talking about the stars.
Ursula teaches Astrology.

It's all there for Akko to figure out on her own.
But Akko is fucking retarded.
Just like me when i have to handle spoiler tags.

>It's all there for Akko to figure out on her own.
>But Akko is fucking retarded.

That's why it will be Ursula revealing herself to her due to Akko unintentionally forcing her for some reason.

Post rare Sucys

Besides, what are the chances that your fucking idol full of yay turns out to be the meek astrology teacher in the school.

I wonder if Akko would ever start go detective and start looking for info abour Chariot in order to know her whereabouts. She said that she plans to retrieve her the Shiny Rod, after all.

How rare?

a thread already exists; save this one for after

Fuck off

Fuck off with your cuckshit.

Your choice I guess all mushrooms are valuable to someone.

Indeed

Bend over user, you gonna get spanked!

>you will never be a little witch
>you will never discover that Ursula is a cuck
>you will never get a few of your friends together and make fun of her for it in front of her
>you will never notice the moisture dripping down her leg as you do so, even though she tries to put on a front of irritation
>you and your friends will never decide to make this a regular thing and make her your plaything
>you will never step on Ursula
>you will never polymorph yourself a dick and fuck your friends in front of her
>you will never give yourself and all your friends animal dicks and cum insider her over and over, but it's all for naught since it's not magic animal cum and it won't impregnate her
>you will never hover your wand over her womb and threaten to make her barren if she doesn't obey

>you will never polymorph yourself a dick and fuck your friends in front of her

Fuckin ruined it.

Akko/Diana/Andrew threesome when?

>Implying she won't overpower you with her superior magic

This is bad quality. Stop posting it. Have the original instead.

Reminder

Still no summary for ep 11?

>This will never be your mushroom

and for good measure...

Not yet.

I don't understand.

But it drops on Thursdays, right?

Hey, so what are the Nips' opinions of this show? How does it hold up to the other seasonal shows, and shows like this in the past?

Asking for a friend of course

Spiderwitch is Dark Chariot

Sucy gets out of her funk in the wake of Akko's death to lead Dai Shiny Chariot to victory by inheriting Akko's signature move "Giga Yay Breaker"

They hate it, show ends at Ep. 12

Thank you. That one I posted before is literally an old one I saved a couple of years ago from a site I don't even remember now. I had no idea there were ones with better quality.

What do you mean, I thought it was set to air for another 12 or so episodes?

Sushi should have picked the slut costume.

R-really? There's only 2 episodes left?

He's just memeing.

>not appreciating the power you have over her when she's being cucked

Of course not, can't you even recognise a bait when you see one?

Not sure, I think it comes out on Fridays.

Is what i'd love to say, but i'm actually serious, savor the show.

Yeah, but the first half of his bait could be true. Which is why I'm curious to know their opinions.

>Diana still tries to win Andrew over while ignoring Frank

As always, fucking women ignore nice guys and go for assholes. Thanks TRIGGER, you sure made this a REAL show.

>what andrew and akkos son will be like

And that, kids, is why racemixing used to be a crime

Why is Amanda so angry?

Because she turned into Shadow the Hedgehog.

Fucking kek'd

If we have any drawfags in here, do it
Andrew and Akko looking at their baby and talking
>He's so beautiful... what should we name him?
>How about... Elliot?

Cleaned that for you, you're welcome.

Someone told her a bad irish joke

How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?

None

Found the nice guy. There is no way a guy with this face and haircut isn't an asshole

>Lotte is like "O-of course this would happen..."
>Frank goes for it anyway

based papa franku. She could have potentially turned into a lesbian because of that moment, but he saved her

I would let Frank marry my sister

You say that like she has many options

He seems to have enough tact and sympathy, I wouldn't say he's perfect, but asshole? That's Andrew.

Frank is the nicest guy in the show. I have literally nothing against him, he has been a fucking bro every time he has appeared.

in fact hehehe

I want to make rowdy redheads with this clumsy sensei

Love this pasta

But i just ate it, yum

Just woke up so I'm late.
They should have stuck to the formula of the OVAs,whoever decided to add Andrew and Frank needs fired, if not executed.
I've loved every episode aside from the ones where they appear, and the episodes they were in would have been good if they weren't in it.
Trigger honestly deserves to go bankrupt for this shit, I went in expecting a TV version of the OVAs, instead I get shoehorned faggy boys and shoehorned romance.
I was gonna buy the BDs but decided to wait after the first Andrew episode in case they continued to fuck up, and unfortunately for them they did. They lost a few hundred dollars from me and many other people for the shoehorning.
>No Sales Academia
>Little Sales Academia
>Little Andrew Shoehornemia
That said, I pre ordered the Akko nendo, I'll just pretend she is the Akko from the OVAs and not Romance Shoehorn Academia.

>you're welcome
I wouldn't be this obnoxious about such poor efforts in the future if I were you.

I'm gonna become a performance artist named shiny shoehorn, and my job in life will be stalking you everywhere and shoving inappropriate heterosexual relationships into your life until you go insane.

Oh, thank god. I don't know what we would have done without this constructive and original copypasta. Truly, this is the most constructive thing you could do with your live.

>When she could still breed
Poor Ursula will never know the wonders of Motherhhod

there should be an LWA dub where everyone speaks nothing but their native language.
Akko would speak in japanese, Sucy, would speak in tagalog, etc

Oh, thank god. I don't know what we would have done without this tought-provoking and original copypasta. Truly, this is the most constructive thing you could do with your live.

>Truly, this is the most constructive thing you could do with your live.
All I have to do is train a few hours a day 5 days a week then I get the rest of the time to myself, lots of time to critique this show. It's such a shame Trigger decided to JUST themselves. This would probably be my favorite anime if it weren't for the shoehorning.

She's like 30, and who knows what witch magic can do to age.

But Frank just moved on to a better girl instead of going on a killing spree.

Cebuano, the flips have multiple languages.

Ursula-sensei

Copyposting the same shit over and over is not "critiquing". Hell, even for a bait, this sucks. The only one who is "JUSTING" himself is you, because everyone else has already discretited whatever argument you might have.

Is that the place where you reach out to make the magic begin?

Akko, I am already a demon.

But how would they understand each other?

*life

No one has discredited a single thing in my post. The only argument I get is "/u/"

I would help her up and ask her for a date.

Magic.

Using buzzwords and copypaste is the fastest way to turn into a shitposting meme and be ignored.

How is it copypasta if I'm typing it out everytime and I'm the one who originally made it?

>Every anime witch went to Luna Nova

That just means you've got crippling asbergers and that we are justified in mentally binning your post.

This desu.

What was her education and class like?

You have crippling bad taste if you are alright with Andrew and Frank.

Well, then, that make you really retarded for bothering to write out the exact same text everytime when it's pretty clear that nobody is taking its content seriously.

Future Andrew and Akko look great

>he forgot the image for the first one so he deleted it and make a new one

DELETE.

Will Lotte teach her kids the family tradition?

I don't know why I did not notice that those two would be her parents. It is framed in a way to imply it too. They are just background, so it does not click.

youtube.com/watch?v=quLFDSzP0LI

RUDE.

Akko's mother is the lady to her right

Her mom is a cute

OVA mom is the best looking.