California

Mfw have we all forgotten that California is essentially burning to the ground right now?

good

checked

Lel

I haven't forgotten. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face when I see California is still on fire.

its not like nobody ever said metropolises in what is an irragated desert is a bad idea. Arn't they all "hurr durr we's gotsta work with nature hurrr"

well ok then. I agree, let it burn

Let me know when Hollywood burns to the ground.

Their own fault if their government managed the water supplies like utter imbeciles, betting on tourism before crops and productivity over longevity like complete retards.

Well look at the good side, with the ash being spread all around the ground will be rich as fuck in nutrient, its going to be a great time for farming

It's getting close to it

I can't find an accurate fire map. I've also heard several theories on what has happened. Although fires are common in CA, it seems that the 6 fires in 2 weeks were set intentionally. Is this an economic terrorist attack on California?

Oh boy they surely are enjoying these thousands of acres of eucaliptus they planted a century ago.
We can only hope so.

God is so pissed

Shit, you really have to wonder.

Hol'up dat fire still blazn? Praise jebus

Haven't forgotten. I'm cheering on the flames. Fuck that entire state.

Some people say the fires could be all year round. So we are essentially purging california from the usa

Why you have to go and give away the best state in the union to the liberals?

California nature > rest of American nature combined

Fuck I would be happy with a magnitude 8 earthquake.

>tfw California fires produce biggest carbon footprint in history
>tfw you remind the survivors of this for the rest of eternity when they start bitching about climate change

>they don't acknowledge that the Texas floods this year were vastly more devastating than the California fires

It's actually the most hated state in the USA.
>Also it has the most electoral votes (55 out of 538. You need 270 to be president)
>Also it has one of the nation's lowest IQ.
>Also most Americans hate hollywood nowadays.

This is a good thing.

well, make it in socal because im up in norcal and quite comfy atm

California is literally dead.

55555 brother

Arizona and New York are literally le 56% face, why do they have the smug face ?

I'm thinking about suing Southern California for the air pollution problem it is causing in the Northern California areas. I need to workout and get juicy, but I can't because the air is toxic. So, what do you think... 6 million dollars?

NYC is split from New York

As is literally like 40% browns which sucks but we keep them pretty well segregated, the whites live in the Phoenix suburbs and northern forests the browns live on Indian reservations and in Tucson

Northern AZ is basically Colorado or Utah. Plus we gotta a lot of Mormons

Nothing of value was lost.
Literally. If any, debt got burned

Phoenix is also the largest city that votes conservative