Mudshark gets murdered

Toll status: Paid in full.

/ourguy/ ?

archive.is/wB71p

Other urls found in this thread:

theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2011/03/racial-controversy-of-violent-gene.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And nothing of value was lost.

lmao

Nice, he removed the abominations from the gene pool

>add up to nigger crime
>add up to interracial crime
>let coalburners pay the toll
>remove poisoned minds from the white gene pool

Literally BASED black guy.

Coal, toll

If only they all had such happy endings.

sad

Niggers are like pitbulls. You might think you managed to tame them, but one day they just snap and kill everyone in the room. It's in their DNA.

God bless this nigger. He eliminated his subhuman son too. Excellent work Tyrone

>seemingly normal, successful man
>albeit, black
>

I love sharing this shit with my normie friends and daring them to tell me blacks don't have some sort of biologic trigger that eliminates all impulse control

This is why they commit crime far greater than any other major ethnic group

His eyes are quite telling in that picture

Open mouth and beard

I-is he a numale?

I was about to bring up Pitbulls. It's like the same dynamic. They're fine most of the time but then BOOM uncontrollable violence. Normies just focus on the "most time" part and pretend that makes it better. Since a bomb is only a bomb when it explodes, it's totally cool to just have bombs laying around according to normie logic.

I think these stories need to be spread around more just to de-brainwash normie white girls. You can't tell them about paying the toll straight and honestly, it'll just trigger the brainwashing of "rejecting racism"... So you need strong visual cues. Black guy + White girl = Dead family. Over and over until their subconscious finally gets the message.

>some sort of biologic trigger
What is the MAOA gene?

She probably fucked some other nigger that is why he killed her. Nothing of value was lost.

Toll = Paid in Full.

based black man

And this is why you don't race mix, white women.

brutal but true

*record scratch*

Guess his defense statement

link to his kikebook post? I want to read the comments.

>mfw reading about race traitors getting woke

Nevermind, I found it.

kikebook dot com slash SkinnyBritchesInc/

How come there's no "melt the ice, pay the price"?

eh, they were happy. probably wasn't too bad mental health wise

i say again, eh
also prove it

>Fuck a nigger
>Marry a nigger
>Have half nigger babies
>Nigger kills you and kids

Toll Level Paid: 9000

Holy shit that is one angry rant

why is it that no one says burn in hell about people in these situations, but when manson "died", that is all you would here?

>mentally deranged niggers get more white poontang than i

God, I hate white women so much.

May he burn in hell.

Mudsharks cause niggers to sin even more so they are responsible as well

>Vegan chef
Well, is pretty obvious that this guy was mentally ill.

Jesus fuck it's like mirror-universe Sup Forums.

>high profile vegan chef
Is the only thing that niggers aspire to is the tech school equivalent of soy burger flipper?

>mirror-universe Sup Forums

Like black twitter? Come to think of it any black online conglomeration is like a their version of Sup Forums

Yeah it's nig/pol/ except with a 15 point lower IQ and 10x more conspiracy theories

Got to admit mixed race kids are cute and he will make for an adorable coffin filler.

>high profile
>vegan chef

>Anthony Milan Ross, who is suspected of killing his estranged wife and two children on Christmas is a vegan chef and motivational speaker who recently turned his life around, according to police
>recently turned his life around
EVERY FUCKING TIME

toll = paid

>conspiracy theories

This one youtube we wuz nigga has uploaded a series of vehement phone exchanges with the Egyptian ministry of historical preservation. It's basically just him demanding to speak with their general secretary followed by an onslaught of we wuzing, accusations of having white/jewish paymasters, and general verbal abuse.

They actually say in the article that he recently turned his life around

>pottery

based thot slayer mongrel destroyer black man

These white women eat it up all the time.

>have a black father
>80% chance he won't be around
>if he is, 50% chance he'll kill you

lmao at the entire concept of africa

What IS the MAOA gene? I'm genuinely curious, never heard of it before.

This shit rivals OJ. If he had killed a Jew as well, he would have made the Hall of Fame

I'd watch a movie about this.What happened in the last 90 minutes that made him go crazy?

Sup Forums is going to send him letters in prison thanking him for removing race traitor thots and mongrels.

HE MADE 30K A YEAR.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS CONSIDERED HIGH IN ANY MANNER WHAT SO EVER

THE DUMB BITCH BET ON A NIGGER HAD TO PAY HIM CHILD SUPPORT AND ENDED UP DEAD.

FEMALES ARE THE MOST RETARDED CREATURES ON THE PLANET.

The Black than Snapped.

The Black that Snapped pardon.

First post best post.

She learned the hard way

It's sometimes refered to as the "warrior gene" but it would be far more accurate to call it the "criminal gene".

theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2011/03/racial-controversy-of-violent-gene.html

It's the gene that increases the Black propensity to violence.

They call it the "warrior gene" because the "psychopath gene" is less appealing to normal faggots.

It's not just MAOA though, and I hate it when cuckservative tier Sup Forumstards reduce black antisocial insanity to this one fucking gene.

>cute

Just saw your flag, it all makes sense. It's only logical to love your own kind.

BASED

I think we should institute a law if we ever come to power--rape and murder of individuals in a government-run coalburner database shall be acceptable by persons of African descent.
Let Tyrone put his thuggery to good use for once.

Have you considered shadow work user?

>It's not just MAOA though

Correct. CDH13 plays a big role also.

Wait, so all of them on the list have dual-citizenship? Are they all from the same country?
Why are there so many democrats?

Well, user Trayvon was a cutie I'm sure this woman's children were making similar adorable poses.

See the image you posted is not really in the right position.

Are you not looking at the passports?

>1 Coal Burner dead
>1 Nigglet dead
>1 more nigger going to prison for life

The world just got a little better.

>*2 Nigglets dead
Even better.

I bet she told him none of the kids were his.

Christmas is a very sensitive time for some people

>estranged wife
There's no "probably" about it.

Well he had the courtesy to remove his genes afterwards.

They're jews.

muh blacklove

>white women are the most privileged class in the u.s.
>stupid thot is fucking some other man
>forgets she's dealing with a semi feral animal
>get in an argument and starts talking shit
>probably brings up how her current fuckbuddy is better than veganchefman
>oh shit, nigger, no you didn't
>goes full ham, kills wife, son and daughter that probably isn't his anyway

White men don't kill, mane and rape women in as much generally speaking.

*maim

Why don't we revert to a bronze age tier mentality given what modern circumstances are though? We feel those same urges, to kill and etc. We just don't act on them, and I think women view us as less masculine due to that and the external conditioning they face which degrades their natural sensibilities and their femininity. I'm not saying we should become more impulsive, but being more in tune with natural impulses and less willing to tolerate bullshit.

Fuck off with this /ourguy/ shut you absolute faggot.

Why weren't they wearing head shields and armor!?

At point blank range, there is no way they can take direct hits like that unshielded. No way.

>His former sister-in-law described him as 'dark' and said he suffered depression
>dark
welp there's your problem

You're one to talk, Aquafresh.

I want to start a youtube channel where I just chronicle stories of coalburners paying the toll. There's so many cases of this. Somebody needs to record them for posterity and hopefully raise awareness about this

I'd bet money that's exactly what happened. Women love to push dudes buttons until they explode, it's a shit test. Too bad she tries femtrolling a semi-feral animal.

Good. I love it when negros cannibalize their own mudblooded spawn. Took that mudshark out of the gene pool to boot. Well done.

Nudes of the Mudskipper?

eww

oh!

HRMM

>that smile

literal soyboy

>diet of peace

Natural selection.

Ken. This is Vegangains future

#notallvegans

After this was posted, they cackled as they uploaded black-men-shit and money- and-bling memes.

At least this one cleaned up his genetic 'contribution' to the community.

>I struggled with decyphering that nigspeak.

just isn't right

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please do. I need more redpill material about coalburning to send normies