The Masses

So I've been thinking.
You know how in hollywood movies in the 80s and 90s there were characters who were always going on how the government was always watching you and shit, and how they were all considered to be nutcases. Then the Snowden affair happened and the conspiracy theory that the government was following your every move stopped being a conspiracy theory but a fact of life.
Now I've noticed a number of films that were about security agencies allowing or even organising terror attacks for nefarious reasons. Am i just being autistic or is dropping hints in films a way for people in power to cushion the masses before the redpill drop. So the masses would, like in the case of Snowden, not revolt but merely shrug their shoulders at the fact that the world is taking all the necessary steps to becoming a dystopia?
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8&t=515s
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Predictive_programming
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=qT6E8RgA_0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vvk0A0KTc1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that ass needs a black dick in there

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk

when are prison visitation days I will tell her to stop by

Yeah, look up US military involvement in Hollywood films. There are literally hundreds of films they have their hands in. And many which we will mever know about. This shit is real and it is done for a reason. And the reason isn't just recruiting purposes.

hahahahaha I don't know why but this legitimately had me in knots laughing. Have an upvote buddy.

I think that's part of it.
Another part is that if they put that stuff in movies then people will assume anybody talking about it just watches too many movies and has a fantastic imagination.

It also comes from writers reading conspiracy stuff for inspiration.

We have the internet. the internet basically has unlimited power. It allows people to communicate anonymously like here and share ideas, so naturally, someone would want to control. we have all our secrets on the internet, nudes, personal information, someone can know our interest/buying habits probably from checking our search history why would the government/corporations not want to control it?

actually it is because they are free masons and know the truth, everything is a conspiracy has been for at least 2000 years, all of the history we are taught is fabricated you niggers literally live in the matrix
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history

not only that a matrix within a matrix, it's funny how you call people normies when 99.99% of people on this site are just as clueless

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8&t=515s

I agree it's only a part of it, but the fact that it's there proves that the elite genuinely fears the masses. So what do you think would be enough to trigger a mass revolt in the US for example that even the elites wouldn't be able to prevent. Would the Americans rebel if they found out that 9/11 was an inside job after all, or would they just shrug and say "oh well", and move on?

don't count on the zombies to do anything, if I told you the truth about everything ........ if you knew what is really happening .... it is not for the weak, some have gone mad knowing the truth. If you want to know let me know, but you can never go back

I am certain I read all about "the truth" in thousand of "redpill drop" Sup Forums threads, but okay say I want to know so hit me. Send me some links or whatever you had in mind.

what is predictive programming vlah

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Predictive_programming

holy shit I actually know this girl

I lol'd the red pill threads at clueless are clueless. Here is the thing this conspiracy is so massive and so deep it requires a lot of time to understand, it is like having to go through school from k-12 all over again so there is no quick way. I made it as easy as I possibly could though for others to find the truth after years of research, dodging shills and bullshit to lay it all out for others go here

start with the playlists, watch ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe then the others then you can watch the videos on the channel however you want, I would watch them in the order they were uploaded in as but up to you

This reality is not what anyone thinks it is and the truth is beyond bizarre, I will let you find out for yourself, you can message us at the channel or leave comments w/e bon voyage my friend

Thanks for the link mr. 56% I knew about it but now I know the actual name for it

Alright thanks I'll check it out, but by cursory glance I can tell I already read about much of it in other threads

I watched the show "the punisher" and its all about military black ops and CIA shit and whatnot, and one thing fucking baffled me.

It's no secret that they work with shows and movies for """"accuracy"""" (cultural conditioning) but at one point a character claims " the director is moving to a cabinet position" on the same day I heard the fake NYT story that Pompeo may become Secretary of State.

???!

I will tell you this these people we call "Jews" are not Jews they have been weaving through history assuming identities, entire cultures, estrsucans, phoenicians, carthage, amen preisthood etc on and on

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

I don't even want to tell you anymore because you will never believe it without seeing the evidence first

nice get, nah you haven't heard about this I promise you, unless it has come from our people the idiots here have no clue and are to stupid to even comprehend it if you told them anyway

conspiracy is a self fulfilling prophesy. if you can think it and write it- it will be done.

who will do it? who has the will to power? that is the question

also good god she's cute

the shill mods block out ip's they won't even let us create threads because of the shit we drop, they blocked the captacha solver shit at google we can't start threads anywhere on the internet because google will not let us solve captachas no bullshit

Yep, all this was in other threads. I distinctly remember the first redpill drop thread I came upon where there explained how Amon Ra was the god of the "Jews" and shit.
Oh and another thing, one Serbian guy who was a French Intelligence officer(whom I'm pretty sure browses Sup Forums) publicly claimed that Serbian Jews after WW2 are basically faithless worms who claimed they were Jews so they could inherit the property of those killed in Holocaust.

wew

>If you want to know let me know,
>I will let you find out for yourself

Neck yourself, you fucking larper

Hold on annons the train is starting

>that face

right on, well as I said this is only the beginning the tip of the iceberg, just take it slow man
LAZRper I lol'd you see this symbol?
Wot news for you you all LARP as us, we are the real deal lil fella

Post your address and I'll personally rape you till you beg for sweet death.

>Hurrrr Shitler hates Jews and loves Moslems
>What is the Haraara agreement?
I'll tell you. Shitler paid billions in today's money to ship the kikes to his best buddies back yard (Israel). That faggot cuck Imam of Jerusalem got cucked so hard.

sauce?

>432 squared is the speed of light

In what universe is this even remotely true

she's britbong

What is the clothing she's wearing called? I've been looking for something like that, but don't know what to look for.

you are clueless my friend sorry, nothing in this world is what it means and everything is quite complex the vast majority of people are to dumb and or too lazy to find the truth. It would take hours to explain things to you in a ay you would understand because you know nothing about nothing try watching the greatest story never told and reading mein kampf, if you do not do those two things at the very least you have no business whatsoever talking about the fuhrer and what our people did and why
guy look up the speed of light per second
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html

you won't understand any of this yet it will take time, just do things in the order I said or you will be lost up to you

I am not retarded I know even without looking it up that it's 300000m/s, and 432 squared isn't even near that number

kek
>throwing shit without even looking up the units involved
shill or sheep?

No idea unfortunately, I think that it's some random amateur girl, thus anonymous.

buddy come on now

which measures vibrations per second. Our body has a musical pitch of 432 Hz which coincides with the frequency of nature. Interestingly enough the number 432 is a multiple of the speed of light which is 186,624 miles per second

432 squared is 186,624. Light travels at 186,000 miles a second. His number is relatively close, but still objectively wrong.

wrong according to who? yah, do your homework you will see who is right

>using imperial

People like you should be gassed

The Osterman Weekend is so paranoid about this shit that I'm sure that Sam Peckinpah was going through severe cocaine psychosis when he made it. A vastly unappreciated movie well worth the watching.

It's literally called "Predictive Programming". Yes, you are being numbed to the idea as being absolutely incredulous, then it happens. However, by the time it happens, you've already subconsciously accepted it as a possibility; no matter how utterly implausible it should seem while you're going about your daily lives on xbox, twitter, faceberg, the news on tv, and your favorite tv shows and movies.

Did you watch Friends last night? OMG, I can't believe what happened in the coffee shop!

Did you see that Jenn unfriended us on Facebook? Well, I suppose nothing lost there. She was always kind of a cunt (keep in mind that Facebook has destroyed the meaning of the word 'friend').

OMG, did you see what Trump just tweeted! That's so unpresidential.

>wrong according to who?

Literally the entire scientific community. Quick, tell me how a meter is defined, because it's clear you haven't a fucking clue.

Great idea

The whole (((scientific community))) I lol'd as I already in this thread numerous times you all have no clue how deep this deception goes everything is either a lie or minsunderstading
They tell you stars are nuclear reactors also and the global warming is real also
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE

You will never understand because you are not equipped not unit you realize everything you think you know is all bullshit and everything everyone else knows is all bullshit as well. If you can't personally prove it yourself, well sorry if I tell you what you think or anyone else thinks is meaningless. I will even tell you the more people that believe it, the least likely it is to be true, that is how this game works

you already dropped the megaton 432 barrel bomb and got nothing. these are swine

>you are clueless my friend sorry, nothing in this world is what it means and everything is quite complex the vast majority of people are to dumb and or too lazy to find the truth. It would take hours to explain things to you in a ay you would understand because you know nothing about nothing try watching the greatest story never told and reading mein kampf, if you do not do those two things at the very least you have no business whatsoever talking about the fuhrer and what our people did and why

So true, so true; I've tried repeatedly to explain the financial phenomena of derivatives and structured bonds to people and the terrible crisis that the big financial institutions have place us in by creating this demented house of cards and it's to no avail. They not only know nothing of this vast catastrophe hanging over our heads, they don't want to know, they are incapable of knowing. 99.9% of the people I speak to don't even know of the banking crisis of 2008.

The masses are idiots.

Thus, democracy must be a fraud, pure buffoonery.

that looks comfy. where can i buy one?

Talk to your nearest Eastern European gangster. You only have to pay for shipping a lot, girls are practically free

>Do your homework
>wait you're wrong because I say you're wrong lol dumb dumb
>scientists are liars and wrong too and you can't prove me wrong about this either so have a video that agrees with me and read this site that agrees with me but everything else is lies

Guess that's what I get for popping in without reading the thread. Didn't realize you flat earther shitposters changed gears already.

I wrote this article
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

Yeah I tried giving him a chance but he turned out to be one of those "NOTHING IS REEEEAL GUISE" type of people after all, just like I expected

She's fat and has a skank piercing

I lol'd well brother we do what we can

not a flat earther
suit yourself, the truth is not for everyone only those that seek it out. Remember how there used to be 9 planets? kek (pic related)

Yep, along with Jewish levels of dodging my simple challenge to tell us how the length of a meter is defined. I even left it intentionally vague so he could've fucked with me by using the original, or one of the older definitions, rather than the standard adopted in 1983.

not interested in what literal zombies think and believe we are not here for you, find the truth or don't means little to me

I once saw a girl that looked exactly like this while out at a bar. I told my buddy, goddamn, I'm gonna go talk to her. So I said hi and she said hi, but one of her friends grabbed her away. Probably thought she was helping her get away from being hit on or something.

Anyway, that friend later on came up as I was leaving and said "you should meet my friend", and I was like "okay." So we hung out and talked for a bit, and wound up hanging out until late in the evening. Eventually I just gave her my phone number and left, since it was obviously not going anywhere right then. Much later, I got a call from her, and she invited me to an art show. I was stoked to see her again, and when I got there, I found out that she just called everyone in her contacts and invited them, lol. That stung like a motherfucker.

Then a few years later, I found out that she'd been committed to a nuthouse. She fucked so many dudes in a short period of time that literally dozens of guys were after her for giving them genital warts. It's like she got the warts and then went fuck crazy, giving them to anyone who'd fuck her.

I ran into her a few years later while with my wife. I pretended not to recognize her, and she did the same. But goddamn was she hot that night we met.

Yes, yes the holy number 9, you know what's the main problem with you guys. Your "truth" doesn't have any clear advantage over the (((truth))). You simply despise the mainstream and take up alternative world views of genuine scientists that a lot of people don't know about, so you could pretend you are smarter than anyone else. And another thing, Nikola Tesla would have despised you faggots

I lol'd yep a shill, other user was right you have no clue what we know and what we do and what the advantages of knowing the truth are

you are just a literal zombie in the matrix, we are the architects
youtube.com/watch?v=qT6E8RgA_0Q

Obviously your truth doesn't give you the advantage not to waste your time on this shithole of a site

people look for us, so we look for them this is how it works, you know this that is why you are here

>predictive programming
>karma neutrality

I look for truth, not you faggots shilling for your alternative news sites and youtube channels.

cue ranting against russia and alex jones.

who be the semon demon this time?

I lol'd hard
>I look for truth
>fuck books, videos, websites, conversations I said truth
and where in the fuck do you suggest we put this truth genius?
>shilling
>channel is not monetized

wew lad you need the gas chamber stat

I clearly stated that the information in the youtube channel you linked is the same information that gets rehashed over and over again in those "redpill bombs" threads that were once common here, and then you went "No, nooo this is the REAL thuth" like a caricature of snake oil salesman. Just neck yourself already

Black Sun cultists, pls, no. What's your namefag guru called? Bodhi something? He used to shit up threads quite a bit, I haven't seen him for a while, has he been admitted again?

total chad

>I clearly stated that the information in the youtube channel you linked is the same information that gets rehashed over and over again in those "redpill bombs" threads that were once common

and where do you think this information comes from neck beards and perma virgins? How much original research have you ever brought here? How many people of all the fools here do you think bring any information here? Maybe 20 people at most bring the red pills here, the same 20 that have always brought them here the rest of you are basically droolers. That respond to blacked threads and yap nonsense. You are a fool forget we ever had this conversation.

>admitted

Here, I'm still feeling the Christmas spirit. I'll help you out a little, so you can refine your shitposting. Take what I'm about to give you and get to work.

The metre is defined as the length of the path travelled by light in a vacuum in 1/299,792,458 second. Or rather, within a vacuum, light will travel 299,792,458 meters in one second.

One of the images you posted claims that "432 squared is the speed of light." Let's forget the fact that it doesn't list any standardized form of measurement, as you could simply create your own and claim that to be the intended unit of measurement, and instead assume it's either in metric or imperial units. Clearly it's not metric, as 432 squared is 186,624 exactly. Far too small for it to be meters. So if we work backwards from the standard definition of a meter, we see your number is somewhat close, but in excess, if we convert it into miles.

For the record, if we do that we get 186,282 miles, 697 yards, 1 foot and 10.667519 inches. Let's say "fuck exact conversions" and round to the nearest mile, giving us approximately 186,283 miles. You're still exceeding the speed of light by 341 miles per second.

>but you're just parroting what THEY tell you, not the stuff WE say is true

As someone recently told me, do your homework. Enroll in college, take some physics or astronomy classes, enjoy playing around with their lab tools. You'll probably do an experiment yourself as part of the curriculum to see for yourself what the speed of light is. You disagree with how it's set up? Set up your own experiment then, but don't come crying here when you can't even get close to matching the numbers you claim are true.

snowden is not a hero, he is a traitor, we learned nothin new after his leaks, he only did it for his own personal gain

tldr sorry you put so much into typing this but not interested

>You: Shhh buddy, I know the truth
>You: Check out these videos, books, research
>Me: Buddy I've already seen all these it's nothing special you got anything original to bring to the tab...
>You: Zombies! You don't deserve OUR wisdom

Just kys so you don't infest the genepool

Sasuga shitposter-kun

These Black Sun fags are cancer, they're classic cultists

>he is a traitor
>we learned nothin new after his leaks
Make your mind up

sincerely hope you are a kike and only pretending to be retarded

Maybe there's something to that predictive theory thing after all? Idk.

* predictive programming

how many of these people are real and how many are just larping as reddit niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=vvk0A0KTc1M

Would explain why it always seems like Trump is playing 46D chess.

>I knew about it
>but now I know the actual name for it
then you didn't know it you filthy serb.

Yeah maybe I guess history will show. Right now we can only create threads to wonder and so the threads can get infested by fucking jews of all kinds like these alternative truth faggots

they aren't following your every move you cuck fuck, they do however analyze phone calls with programs, and if they pickup a suspected keyword they will get more info on your.

its not like every call you make or website you visit they're watching, they could give a fuck if you jerk off to anime porn

It seems that you are engaging in the argumentation method set for here: