YuYuYu/WaSuYu/NoWaYu/ShiUtYu Yuuki Yuuna Washio Sumi movie

19 hours To go.
Movie is going to be 70 minutes long.
Are you ready to see Togo being gay for Gin instead of Yuuna?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuyuyu.tv/washio/product/cd/ed_1.php
hlo.tohotheater.jp/net/movie/TNPI3060J01.do?sakuhin_cd=014196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are you ready to see Togo being gay for Gin instead of Yuuna?

is this thread about Yuki Wants to be a Hero? Is the new movie a continuation of the anime?

Opposite, its the prequel.

The movies / first half of S2 are an adaptation of the prequel LN Washio Sumi Is a Hero, it takes place 2 years before the events of YuYuYu.

The second half of S2 is going to be a continuation of YuYuYu, I suppose they combined the adaptation and sequel in one season because of how important is to the plot so you don't end up skipping over it.

We need more Sonoko

I'm ready.

Anime for best girl when?

Next year.

Not for a couple years. There are only six new episodes of Yuyuyu after the six WaSuYu episodes this year. So unless NoWaYu is absolutely vital to understanding Yuyuyu S3 and they do another half and half season like this one, it will be a while.

sounds risky if they think they can fully explore the sequel in half a season

>they do another half and half season like this one
This only really works because WaSuYu is really short, NoWaYu on the other hand is way longer so trying to cramp that into 6 episodes wouldn't go very well.

It could be that, or it could be that people wanted to see Gin's awesome fight and the Sonoko Mankai Matsuri animated. They just want visuals to top Karen's Awesome Fight.

Your right about that. So it really hangs on what the new Yuyuyu episodes cover and bring up, then maybe NoWaYu-then? Yuyuyu Final?
We could be looking at 2020 by then.

But who will ultimately win the Yuuna bowl?

Chikage.

Any sign of the ending song online yet?

I don't get anime recap movies, why does this series need 4 movies with only one being something new (which they are later turning into a 6 episode adaption)?

There's 3 movies and they're all new material.

>recap
I'm sure most people who read the LN still want to see the anime version.

This?
yuyuyu.tv/washio/product/cd/ed_1.php

I mean, new anime material. I wouldn't count an adaptation of the LN as a recap.

What, really? I thought they were just making 3 recap movies from the anime.

>4 movies
(You)

Yeah, that one. It came out yesterday.

see

How soon can we expect it?
Or are we gonna have to wait until the TV version airs?

BDs will be on sale at the movie theatres, I've heard. So as soon as someone can rip and upload it. Hopefully there will be raws within the week.

>I'm ready.
No, you're not, stop Taishaposting.

>Movie is going to be 70 minutes long.
That's not true
>hlo.tohotheater.jp/net/movie/TNPI3060J01.do?sakuhin_cd=014196
>[結城友奈は勇者である 鷲尾須美の章 第1章 上映時間:56分 ]
It's only 56 minutes.

Inb4, no one rips it.

>56 minutes.
That's still longer than 2 TV episodes. I guess there will be some movie exclusive scenes.

4koma short.

It specifically says 鷲尾須美の章 第1章 here. The 4koma is 勇者部所属.

Yeah they're not airing the 4koma anime separately.

Karin looks really fat in this image.

Are the manga translator and typesetter anons still alive? It's been a while.

Shiratori OVA when?

I want to befriend Wakaba.

>YuYuYu episode 1: Okay, so Yuuna likes Tougou
>YuYuYu episode 6: Okay, seems like tuna wants the dried sardines too.
>YuYuYu episode 10: Tougou has a childhood friend huh? I mean, it is not like one of those can win anyway...
>WaSuYu: Wait, Toguou also wanted the Gin? That can't stand, it makes Yuuna look like a replacement goldfish.
>NoWaYu: Oh, okay, yeah, fuck this.
>4koma: LITERALLY EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCK EVERYONE
Where did it go wrong?

2018 of course, its the year of NoWaYu for a reason.

!Akemi, can you stop spamming this image every single thread. No one gives a shit about your shipping cancer. Ever notice it's only things you spam that get reposted so much?

I hate Sonoka so god damn much

>Sonoka

>hating Sonocchi
Go away, Amaterasu. I bet you hate udon too.

I wonder why JC Sonoko got no transformed version in the game. Will she serve as the miko of the year 300 team? Or is it just so that her S2 transformation doesn't get spoiled?

We've already seen it in the S2 key art, so I don't see why they'd hold it back now.

But only for WaSuYu, right? From the way they're treating WaSuYu Sonoko and YuYuYu Sonoko as entirely separate characters it seems like she might get a different transformation.

user, are you paying attention?

Damn, Kemono Friends must have fried my brain.
And that makes me wonder even more why Sonoko has no battle version in the game, or why she even got a new outfit in the first place when she kept the same terminal all the time.

She will probably get one after S2 arrives. Normal YuYuYu aged Sonoko exists, battle one doesn't yet, even if she is in the promo.

Tougou got a new outfit as well.
It might be because the Yuusha app got updated or something.

Cooking-Shadow

I can't wait.

Why?

The young version of my wife, Tougou-san, is so cute!

The most feminine yuusha of the Divine Era, with no serious competition

>most feminine yuusha marries the manliest yuusha
As always, only heterosexual stuff goes for more than best friendship.

Please, Fuu is much more feminine. Her girl power is off the charts.

Sumi is so cute it hurts.

>Samefagging this hard
Foo, please.

t. Fuu

Fuu ain't bad, but Tougou is more feminine.

Onee-chan, please

Evil Yuna confirmed.

This is the most feminine yuusha

I'm so jealous of people who'll get to see it in theaters.

That guy better upload it.

This isn't feminine, this is just sad

19 hours until what? Is the movie going to be streamed somewhere?

Yeah, streamed in theaters, from film.

Are all 21 of you posting from Japan or something

You're not?

I wish.

Sup Forums should have the option to show the Japanese flag, the Japanese flag ONLY, if you are posting from a Japanese IP.

>Tfw will move from Okinawa to Taiwan
Save me

Well, there's also another radio broadcast on niconico today, so we have that. I suppose.

Don't be lazy like the entire island and do your own cooking, don't give into temptation and eat out every day, or you'll become fat like them.

You spelled "best and more useful" Yuusha wrong.

So how does it work now?
Are the first two movies WaSuYu and third one 4koma, or does each move have like 10 minutes of 4koma at the end?
It would feel out of place watching Gin die and suddenly light-hearted YuYuYu comedy.

>or does each move have like 10 minutes of 4koma at the end?
This one.

I think 4koma is in the beginning.
The same way as Tamako Love Story had that segment with Choi in the very beginning.

Useful for keeping the bed warm, maybe

I am going to be upset if she doesn't keep the tentacles. Even if she doesn't need them to move anymore they have so many uses for fondling Yuuna.

The truth is no one knows, we won't find out until the movie comes out. But I think you're right they'll almost certainly want to end the movies on a sad note.

Also useful for keeping Fuu warm.

>Yuuna: Uh, I just punch things
>Fuu: I have a big sword
>Karen: I have two small swords
>Tougou: Pew Pew Pew
>Itsuki: I have strings I can use in many different way, be it to capture and incapacitate enemies, to cut anything into pieces, or to create safety nets for allies

*tips Kodama*

Yuushas in suits.

>tfw you will never overcome East Asia with Tougou-san

I want to fuck Tougou.

That will be difficult.

I want to marry Fuu.

Why does Yuuna likes girls with black hair so much?

I hope we get more nationalism in S2. Tougou really is the most interesting character with that and her alpha waves and her lesbianism and her botamochi and her wheelchair.