Winterchan

She is blessing us right now. Behold

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/scientists-predict-mini-ice-age-could-hit-uk-by-2030-11186098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get ready for the swamp drain

>Drumpfies will still deny our climate is changing

Fuck white collar city and suburban retards. I'm out here freezing my goddamn ass off

But it's a cleansing cold user

B-but it's not called global warming anymore. It's climate change now. R-right???

It will happen when the weather grows cold...

It is so fucking cold up North right now. I love it.

>blessing
I'm in Erie and literally cannot retrieve my mail

-45 degree wind chill?!?!? Holy fucking shit!!! It's like 35 degrees here in NC and I'm cold as shit.

cold weather is the best
it's like kryptonite to shitskins

I wonder how many bodies they'll find in the thaw

Can't even fucking smoke outside without wanting to bite your thumb off in two minutes.

Nice and comfy 60 degrees here, winterchan btfo

We lose people every year...there's always some idiot that gets hammered and then goes out to smoke or something and never wakes up

May her frozen empire ever spread and reverse mans immigration meddling.

You'd think it would keep the niggers away, but naw. Car thefts go up this time of year.
>Iowa master race reporting in

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

>Antarctica showed record ice growth and colder temperatures
muh climate change

>mfw Omahafag

Winter-chan's return is going to be around a lot longer than that user...

This is just the beginning. The real fun is coming in the next few years. Winter-chan will save us by freezing the invaders out of the West.

news.sky.com/story/scientists-predict-mini-ice-age-could-hit-uk-by-2030-11186098

indeedy deed. Also "killing bolt will strike, but not kill" happened

Except the thousands of somalis in minnesota and north dakota.

Its so goddamn cold my car stereo flat out died this morning. I hope this gets the niggers to move south.

Fuck this state, as soon as I can I'm getting the fuck out of this tropical hellhole.

The climate is always changing you fuckwit. if your iq was any lower you would be tripping over it.

Why is it that climate shills will use periods of warm weather to justify man-mafe warming but periods of cold (longest coldest stretch in the Northeast since 2005) are "just weather"?

Why do I see the beginnings of a merchant face on that pic?

I've been in -40 conditions before. It absolutely sucks. I couldn't have imagined just how horrible it is until I experienced it.

Not one fucking pic of Winter Chan. Fucking newfags.

Turn off their gas and electricity and see how long they last.

I thought that's why they changed it to "climate change," so they can bitch and beg for funding on both ends.
It's when you get mild weather, like the mild winter we had last year, that they shut up. Although even then you'll get some of them claiming that any day that strays from the historical average is a sign of something.

Winter-chan grow!

I was delivering pizza in Iowa on a -40 wind chill day around 1990. Only two of us were able to get our cars to start and get to work. Phones rang off the hook from people who couldn't/wouldn't go out, and we couldn't keep up with it all.

yeah that's real cute kids whatever can I fuck your lil sister?

there is no natural weather anymore it's all geoengineering

>winter didnt exist till now

neck yourself

Wtf i thought texas was hot, how tf is it colder than colorado

get out there and experience the cold, boys

make sure to act like you enjoy it. wave to minorities in a friendly manner that you normally would not. wink at girls.

remind them that not only does the cold not bother you, you actually like it

they may decide this land is not for them afterall

The cold can go fuck itself.

winter-chan grow!

Lot of money to be made in the climate game.

Why doesn't anything good happen to Nebraska

i was born there...thanks user

Wew I always forget you're F°ags, I was about to wish you a quick and peaceful death

Winter protects us from the Negroid.

This winter was like the warmest I can remember.
Thank you, China, for burning all that coal and sheit.

DONALD DRUMPF?!

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

come to DC, winter-chan

I miss you NC. I will return soon to your loving embrace.

-29 reporting in

the weather this year has been more normal..every year was like this in the 70's, 80's

White people aren't meant for such a climate. You're probably half the man you could be as long as you're there. It's not necessary to live far north but tropics are a no no.

>yfw the chemtrails were a commiekike attempt at postponing the iceage we should have already plummeted into by now
>yfw chemtrails stopped once Trump got into office

warmth=free comfort=laziness

That's nothing. I biked around in that in my city when didn't have car

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

>not even below freezing
pussy

Every time the trend changes up or down people freak out and blame everybody but them, it's been going on forever .
It's been both warmer and colder during the current interglacial than it is at present.

*yawns*

>hunting in the snow, cursing the cold

This is what made white people who we are.

Your corns dead

Not worth living in that shitskin hellhole

Looks fun. Good luck

He was thankful you californian.

It's fucking snowing and I'm driving with the windows down, a heater that's only good at keeping the windscreen clear and I'm not wearing layers or gloves.
It's good to be white

It's just really wet here in Oregon

ITS COLD OUT DERE

Operation Anchorage was the best!

damn Colorado has some nice tits

That pic says it's -35 here. It's steady around 0 degrees though.

>Black immigrant coworker bitching about the cold.
>It's nice and warm back in Africa.

Wow drmpf literally sent all of our warm weather to Russia like the traitor he is Mueller please hurry

It gets to -45° celcius where i live on average in the mid winter. Thats -113° farenheight buddy

I blame the Jews for this weather. It's entirely Jewish.

I love you winter-chan!
winter-chan grow !

i just moved into a new place and they cant turn the gas on until 1/2/18 i may die its so cold. the toilet is fucking frozen

Mississippi fag. Tomorrow I have to pull up all the turnips, mustard, kale, and collards to blanch and freeze them. They will not survive Winterchan. We had heavy snow a couple of weeks ago, but the greens were fine. Shit’s about to get real cold here.

we got a snowy christmas for once here in /wa/

feels good man

Sounds nice. It's 82 degrees here in L.A right now.

I'm very tired of the snow. luckily we got off easy so far with minimal snow fall this year, but the past 2 years were brutal. Fuck the snow.

It's -49° Fahrenheit you retarded leaf.

Nice, my ID is kek

What is this picture I see it alot

Pic includes windchill.

Wow the shills are out in full force trying to change what tempurature it is

I flove you winter chan
Get them fuckers

I left Omaha for Christmas, now I regret it because I'm missing out.

The true patrician climate is subtropical desert

My god people freeze to death standing up in Pennsylvania. hahaha

Im vacationing with the family in Key West right now. Can’t wait to get back to freezing ass Arkansas

>leaf education

>in search of
More people should watch that show. The array of crazy 70s characters they interview, while on Nimoy's quest for bizarre, paranormal shit, is amazing. I have the whole thing on DVD box set, and they are on youtube as well.

I've been looking at homesteading in Wyoming, West South Dakota, or Central Colorado (San Luis and South Park Valleys). I want to be cold.

Why +3? I'd get it if it was -3 .

Guys should we unironically start supporting the (((climate change))) agenda?

Earth Chan wills it.