Will you watch it?

Will you watch it?

no

No.

If it's anything like the original then it'd be good to watch at bedtime.

And that image is dumb, it's not talking about the original anime, it's talking about the new movie.

hell no

I don't have an inherent problem with live action adaptations. The Rurouni Kenshin one was pretty good, for instance.

But this looks like garbage. It's every bit generic Hollywood garbage as the Attack on Titan live action flick was generic Japanese garbage.

No.

No

As I have not watched GitS in the first place, I will watch the movie and then derive my entire opinion on the franchise from it.

I'll watch the camrip for a laugh.

Id watch it if I was movie hopping but there is nothing really good at my local kinoplex playing during that time.

I'll watch it, listen to normalfags talking about how amazing it was and then go to my room and fap to 2D instead of telling them about how badly the movie butchered the original themes.

I'll pirate it, anything
not sure if I'd stoop to getting a cam of it though

nein

>yfw The Matrix is getting a reboot

One side of me wants to watch it just because.

But no.

No

I already blew my anime movie budget on SAO.

the new movie based on the original work which predates the matrix

I'll pirate it and never watch it and delete it to make more space to download another shit I'll never watch.

Not really interested, so no.
never really liked GiTs too much anyways.

Remember that ScarJo's character is named MIRA, not Motoko.

You'll save yourself a lot of time by just watching the cam rip as soon as it comes out. I doubt this movie will be worth repeat watches anyway.

Yes.

Someone pls post that "Ghost in Taco Bell" screencap.

I never watched a live action based on anime/manga, and I'll not start this time.

Hell, it like those Jew find every possible ways to trigger autism weeboo.

Run along child, your home is that way: