Overlord

Why is the manga so rushed? Whats the reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GTQQ6
imgur.com/a/kw7PC
ibb.co/mt8NWF
ibb.co/eB80Jv
ibb.co/bs8BQa
ibb.co/g1Y0Jv
ibb.co/mvXudv
ibb.co/dambrF
ibb.co/bZoBQa
ibb.co/kBY0Jv
ibb.co/hbGLJv
ibb.co/hkmbrF
ibb.co/grW9BF
ibb.co/mkV2WF
ibb.co/eMK7yv
ibb.co/erDZdv
ibb.co/iVmWQa
ibb.co/g4wWQa
ibb.co/cq52WF
ibb.co/i9wWQa
ibb.co/cbChWF
ibb.co/ckgy5a
ibb.co/frdNWF
ibb.co/jjjUBF
ibb.co/nDrnyv
ibb.co/iVr9BF
ibb.co/hat0Jv
ibb.co/djAQka
ibb.co/eApJ5a
ibb.co/jKE7yv
ibb.co/ki9J5a
ibb.co/k74UBF
ibb.co/ksUUBF
ibb.co/j7y0Jv
ibb.co/gwbWQa
ibb.co/mhsSyv
ibb.co/euhhWF
ibb.co/jBpUBF
ibb.co/gUYZdv
ibb.co/kE6nyv
ibb.co/dRv2WF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It needs to be this fast to keep up with the novels. Else it will fall hopelessly behind.

No duh.

Cat festival incoming. Give me 5 minutes and i will upload on imgur all the new stuff nips posted on 2ch.

For some reason it is failing to upload some, no matter how many times i try. Going to upload somewhere else.Here is a few
imgur.com/a/GTQQ6
imgur.com/a/kw7PC

ibb.co/mt8NWF
ibb.co/eB80Jv
ibb.co/bs8BQa
ibb.co/g1Y0Jv
ibb.co/mvXudv
ibb.co/dambrF
ibb.co/bZoBQa
ibb.co/kBY0Jv
ibb.co/hbGLJv
ibb.co/hkmbrF
ibb.co/grW9BF
ibb.co/mkV2WF
ibb.co/eMK7yv
ibb.co/erDZdv
ibb.co/iVmWQa
ibb.co/g4wWQa
ibb.co/cq52WF
ibb.co/i9wWQa
ibb.co/cbChWF
ibb.co/ckgy5a
ibb.co/frdNWF
ibb.co/jjjUBF
ibb.co/nDrnyv
ibb.co/iVr9BF
ibb.co/hat0Jv
ibb.co/djAQka
ibb.co/eApJ5a
ibb.co/jKE7yv
ibb.co/ki9J5a
ibb.co/k74UBF
ibb.co/ksUUBF
ibb.co/j7y0Jv
ibb.co/gwbWQa
ibb.co/mhsSyv
ibb.co/euhhWF
ibb.co/jBpUBF
ibb.co/gUYZdv
ibb.co/kE6nyv
ibb.co/dRv2WF

They adapted what the anime did so they skipped some stuff and half of vol 3 but they've been pretty accurate since then.

>ch 24 when
>oh spin off when
>pleiades movie 4-koma when

Am i alone in this thread?

Bird mating rituals

Over.

Thank you, user.
Everyone is waiting inside the frozen prisons with with the frost virgins, as you can see.

Trips confirm.

Haven't been around these threads since Vol 11 ended.
Did we get more fanfic side-material aside from the Pleiades Day story? I see some thing called "BGM" in the page but I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

Well, there is bonus maido manga that comes with the second movie from what i heard.
And BGM is an actual fanfic

2cute

>Posting new jap banner-like things relevant to the thread is now shitposting

What are we coming to? Where did we go wrong

by the way, fuck off

this is what happens when we don't have new material to discuss.

It's not shitposting but I find it pretty obnoxious that 99% of the thread consists of nothing but those pics with no legit discussion.
If there isn't anything to talk about then just let the thread die.

I have a question about a part in Vol 11 that confuses me: So when Ainz is meeting up with the dwarven council for the first time there are a bunch of things proposed that the dwarves needed to talk about in private, so they sent Ainz back to the waiting room. Then they have this long discussion about the deals Ainz has proposed, but near the end they make it seem like this council needs a majority to come to any decision on this and that the Forgemaster had blocked both of the contentious deals from going through as shown here

> “First, whether we will let the runesmiths go to the Sorcerous Kingdom in order to make use of the Sorcerer King’s power. All in favor, raise your hand.”
>Everyone except the Forgemaster raised their hands.
>“Mm. Then, the next item. Do we want to forge relations with the Sorcerous Kingdom and begin trade? All in favor, raise your hand.”
>The outcome was the same as before.
>“I see. Then, the vote concerning the Sorcerer King — His Majesty is decided. Sorry, commander-in-chief, but you can call His Majesty back now.”

But then we immediately get

>Ainz and company were once more invited to the Council Chamber. After entering, they saw a single disgruntled Dwarf while the others were brimming with positivity. The commander-in-chief also seemed quite at ease.
>In other words, everything had developed as he had hoped for. Ainz smiled inside.

implying the opposite of what I thought had transpired; that they didn't need a unanimous decision and that the Forgemaster disagreed but wasn't able to stop things.

(1/2)

(2/2)

Instead, they go along with just about everything Ainz had talked about. I once thought that this was tied into the idea that the dwarves were going to go along with things for the time being and work out the details of how to deal with with Ainz and his demands later, possibly stiffing him on the bill like they had mentioned and disagreed to, but then there is that point about the Commander-in-Chief seemingly being satisfied with how things turned out even after that other dwarf apologized to him in private about not being able to agree to Ainz's terms. What am I missing here?

Isn't he beautiful being controled ?

I need a shop of this with the famous Suzaku penis on it (originally from Gotoku if I am remembering correctly)

I think they just said " fuck our rules " because they thought their whole race was in danger if they turned Ainz down.

I recognize that bulge

>I think they just said " fuck our rules " because they thought their whole race was in danger if they turned Ainz down.

What do you mean? That they just said fuck it about needing a unanimous decision on these state affairs? I'm thinking that is the case too, but they discussion between the dwarves seemed to imply, at least to me, that they would still need a unanimous decision and that the Forgemaster had blocked the motion. Id they did indeed say "fuck it" to that, I wish that that had been shown, but I don't think that is the case considering the other council member apologizes to the Commander-in-Chief and asks him to immediately bring Ainz and his group back into the council chambers

>I'm thinking that is the case too, but they discussion between the dwarves seemed...
Should be "...the discussion...", not "...they discussion..."

>Id they did indeed say "fuck it" to that, I wish that...
Should be "If they..." and not "Id they..."

Fuck me. Please forgive my grammar/spelling, I am tired

>You are Ainz
What do you do?

Noone gives a crap about grammar to that extend here.

>“I see. Then, the vote concerning the Sorcerer King — His Majesty is decided.

I think it was at this very moment that they decided to ignore their unanimous vote thing. They just went from unanimous vote to majority vote simply because that was their only option. At least that is my interpretation.

7 against 1. Majority won.

You know, it never actually get's explained why he is dressed like that. The headgear makes sense, but I think Clem was just fucking with him on the cloths.

Not say shit like " I've planed ahead for 10.000 years when i'm already having problems with making plans for the next 3 hours.

Maybe it is some item required clothes to activate the magic item?

But if they decided to break away from going for a unanimous vote and switch to a majority, why not show that discussion? Why would that dwarf be apologizing to the Commander-in-Chief? Is it just because they had all already decided to go along with Ainz and the dwarf just felt the need to apologize for making someone as high of a standing as the Commander-in-Chief act as a messenger to recall Ainz into the room?

>Take Yurifags (all 3 of them) on a arena and tell them that the winner will have right for Yuri's hand

>Make an spy-bureau and hire Clancy-kun as a spymaster

>Give GBanon Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity

>Kiss Demiurge when Shalltear and Albedo are in the same room
>Watch the world burn

Possible. It's just never brought up.

Confine albedo to bureaucratic duties where I can't see her.

Put Nigredo on NSA surveillance and information gathering until I can find whoever caused the bloody valkyrie incident and nuke them.

Assign more people to finding, making and holding networks.

Make a mage-school and organize a periodic magic contest as means to survey magic.

Start looking into means of crafting.

Who's clancy-kun?

The user who is an intelligence officer and helps bomb terrorists.

Use cash shop items to become a cute girl and go adventuring with other cute girls.

Nor was it explained why he had eyes plucked out.

I believe it's mention Clem did that out of boredom

PERORONCINOOOOOO

Isn't Fluder talent the same as seeing mana ?

Yeah, but his seems genetic rather than a spell.

I thought they were a couple anons who were asking people to talk to them in arab countries, not terrorists.

From what I understand, yes. Same with Arche

It doesn't work that way. If argue is about to end with fistfight, they vote and take decision based on majority's opinions. Don't know where did you read about unanimity.

>the dwarf just felt the need to apologize for making someone as high of a standing as the Commander-in-Chief act as a messenger to recall Ainz into the room?
Exactly.

That too, it was in vol 10- 11 threads so many months ago.

Literally less than a few weeks ago.

> I don't know where did you read about unanimity.

I got it from here. They mentioned being unanimously being opposed to being subservient to an Undead earlier in the conversation, but that was quickly overturned by the allure of Ainz's proposition.
>The commander-in-chief seized the Forgemaster by the collar as well, and their foreheads collided.
>“Oi! It’s one thing to disagree, but don’t fight!”
>The other Dwarves hurriedly rose to separate the pair.
>However, the two of them still glared at each other, as though they were getting ready for round two.
>“In any case, let’s take a vote. If anyone disagrees, we’ll discuss it later. It’ll be more constructive than a fistfight.”

My assumption here was that the last line about discussing it later if anyone disagreed meant that they would have to defer an agreement to Ainz's plan until later if there was no unanimous decision. Perhaps they instead meant that they would simply discuss it among themselves again later to see if the Forgemaster could be persuaded after the fact?

He sees all tiers person is capable of casting. He should also know exact type if he has knowledge of it, otherwise they will be blank.

I mean the drones part.

i only watched the anime, is this different?

>What am I missing here?
Context,
>Sorry, commander-in-chief, but you can call His Majesty back now.”
Did not mean "Sorry but we can't accept his proposals", take note of the commas in that sentence, it meant "Sorry to bother you(and Ainz) around but you can call His Majesty back now."

Name a SINGLE thing cuter than evil eye.

Easy. Miyoshi-kyun

Aura
Shalltear
Nabe
Entoma
Hamsuke

>>Take Yurifags (all 3 of them) on a arena and tell them that the winner will have right for Yuri's hand

>Aura
Maybe
>Shalltear
Maybe
>Nabe
Meh
>Entoma
No
>Hamsuke
NO!

>Hamsuke
>NO!

I can't.
>as she spoke out to Evileye, who had her fists clenched
>Ahhhh~ Momon-sama! Shit, that damn Sorcerer King! To think he would actually dare to take control of that great man! Even if Heaven permits it, I won’t! If only I could defeat him and free Momon-sama!

I fuckin TRIPLE DOG DARE you to show me anything Hamsuke remotely as cute as this.
It's impossible
It cannot be done

Ainz is STILL fucking dead.

A new So-bin Evileye drawing?

That necklace was meant for a hot virgin miko instead Clem screw up evrything

Nah. Not as cute as Shalltear.
And Evileye will become her pet anyway in the future

I have a question concerning the players and npc.
During fights i keep seeing them using special skills in theirs attacks. Is that only for players and npc or also for the people in the New world. So far there is: tier magic,wild magic, racial abilities,martial arts and talents. But what about skills attack?

Martial Arts, Wild Magic, and Talents seem to be unique to the NW. Tier Magic comes exclusively from YGG and was imported to the NW by players (or so we have been led to believe thus far). Racial Abilities and Class Skills seem to have existed in both worlds independently of each other.

New volume when?

'bout bit under half a year more wait time. August

August or September last we've heard

2nd season when

Surprisingly enough, eventually! I had been one of those guys in here who had always said "Season 2 never", so it is comforting to know that there actually will be one

matrial arts exsisted in YGG but there are new ones just like there are new spells and mechanics. there is litteraly no way melee players didnt have some sort of pseudo-spell casting to use their abilities. ainz is just an idiot and forgot they were a thing untill clem used some on him. the way he words it makes it seem like they are brand new tho. but, it was less "oh there is this new thing called martial arts that only exsists in NW" rather more "oh warrior 'spells' exist in this new world too not just arcane magic"

No, Martial Arts did not exist in YGG. Melee classes had Class Skills that they could activate, but no Martial Arts as they are presented in the NW. Ainz states this very clearly multiple times over the first 4 volumes

thats what I mean, the prologue shows melee fighers in action and the use the whole [Spell: chunni slash] format just like spells/martial arts. the NW calls them something new "martial arts", but its just the YGG mechanic warriors used that got translated over and became a NW rule of nature. like how ainz lost his console but still knows how to "cast" spells.

We ever going to get high res scans of these cards? Also, when will get official measurements of the Meidos? And Yuri Alpha is really top heavy. Not that I am complaining.

Ainz being ashamed at Pandora's Actor puzzles me. Reading the prologue, even before they conquered Nazarick all members were already working adults.

Meaning he should have accepted he is chuuni when they started making NPCs. Did he have a mental maturity spurt? Why is he suddenly more ashamed of him than previously?

If you were Ainz, wouldn't you feel ashame for creating the Pandora's Actor the way you did in the past, but end up regretting doing so?