Paganism

Explain to me why Paganism isn't degenerate at best and evil at worst. And why Christianity wasn't a way of removing such evils from Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its just another form of Jewry.

Stop

Were the Druids real and did they have anything to do with this

neo-paganism is a jew psyop to destroy the last remnants of conservative Christianity.

I was told a story that the Druids were real and the Romans stole their magic and created the jew

Druids were real, and they practiced human sacrifice. How is that not evil?

That's gross, I knew they were bad people, glad the Romans killed them all now

>And why Christianity wasn't a way of removing such evils from Europe.
Absolute peak cuck logic. We need a foreign religion to come and radically alter our societies and culture to 'improve' us.

Christians are cukolds?

Shintoism seems to be the only way

They killed prisoners, gays, and foreigners. Quit being a faggot.

don't try to reason with christcucks, they're too brainwashed by their semitic desert religion

Swayed by a few words coming from a burger by the way how is your wife's child
The druids were real, most of them didnt really practice human sacrifice , the roman use the notion that they killed human beings as sacrifice was propaganda so the people would support wars of conquest.
Lets not forget that romans were using sacrifices to their gods just that they didnt use humans, they preferred to keep them as slaves and fuck them

Non European paganism is evil

>Swayed by a few words coming from a burger
Actually no, just my strange sense of humor, I know all about the Druids, I just wanted to stimulate debate on the subject.

or christianity is a jew psy-op to destroy and subvert whites.

Has to be the most retarded argument I've heard from a christcuck. Your religion is jewish in origin, and created by a jew, this is fact, and mental gymnastics to try to explain your way out of it makes you look like a complete idiot in denial. European paganism on the other hand is a white religion, created by whites.

It's precisely the same logic used by leftists to defend mass importation of shitskins, it's okay because it 'improves our culture'. Deeply internalized self-hatred.

christianity is stupid. the truly 'enlightened' will realize christianity is dead and science proved man is not 'special' or the center of the universe.

seeing as the universe is bigger than man or any god. how can you claim a god created man. we are not special is the ultimate red pill

yes but when they made real rituals they sacrificed one of their own who made this decision out of free will.

And yet, Christianity has been the vehicle by which white nations have been subverted, "good will to all mankind," the marriage of capitalism to Christianity, and so on. You can claim that this is a perversion of Christianity, that Jesus warned about jews and non-whites or whatever, but that hardly matters now.

Remember that Catholics wiped out TRUE European traditionalism, and now Catholicism is considered "traditional."

The abrahamic religions are all kike tricks.

>i was only pretending

man, christianity in america has failed to protect anyone especially white people. the christian church gave up control to the jews through separation from religion/state

it is dead and gone here. christianity is a thing of the past. if any of us survive they will not 'progress' scientifically or otherwise as they continue to hold the notion of an almighty god who created man.

considering man is small part of planet earth, we can be wiped out by nukes or catastrophic event like the ice age wiped out the dinosaurs.

how can you believe in god knowing history?

Nearly everything 'traditional' about Catholicism is directly pagan in origin. The aesthetics, holidays, architecture and so on. The spirituality itself is heavily paganized.

Realizing this is what made me stop considering myself a 'cultural christian' and start exploring paganism.

Christianity got so much traction in the Roman Empire because it presented a belief for the lazy, common people. All you had to do was do a little prayer to one god instead of sacrificing an animal or some food for a plethora of deities.

>paganism is one god
Fuck off monomutt culture god. We have many gods, like many races. Diversity is our strength.

gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html

>christianity is stupid
you have to be 18+ to post on 5chinz faggot

Shintoism is as much a rebuilt religion as any pagan religion though.

I don't really care, it's gone now, no need to worry about it.

That said, christianity is also false

ergo our role is to ascend into godhood ourselves, since we were blurted out into existence by a demiurge that has no preference for our doings

Hi jordan peterson... are you enjoying your new "Status" in the "Matrix"?

Better get used to it, bucko.

You are here FOREVER.

I haven't been particularly religious but this seems like sound advice.

Based frog speaking the truth. Shintoism is based but I would not want it outside of Asia. It's centered around Japan after all

Christianity is just a zionist tool, you can return to your roots or keep being a good little goy, you decide.

Both zen buddism and taoîsm are based-er.

>Both zen buddism and taoîsm are based-er.

Taoism is quite comfy.

"a cup is most useful when it is empty"

I'm actually reading a book about Zen Buddhism right now and I really like it. I have no idea about Taoism tho.

They are the closest to stoicism. If you still like it when you are done and are looking for something similar but western compatible, try stoicism.