I'm going to save literally everybody!

>I'm going to save literally everybody!
>It won't work
>You're wrong! I will find a way!
>No, I'm literally you from the future and I'm telling you it doesn't work.
>Well, I'm going to do it anyway because I feel like it!
>Okay, you're right. You should do it anyway

There, I just saved you 30 hours of "gameplay".

I have hard time forcing myself to finish UBW route. Probably because I already know the biggest twist it.

Thanks DEEN.

>best girl stuck in worst route
God fucking

The "twist" isn't the point of the route. They telegraph it so hard that you're well aware of it by the time it happens. It's almost irrelevant to the story.

Well I guess it means UBW is just boring. Tsukihime remake when?

How did this japanese boy become a nigger tho?

He wuz Japan and shit

Jokes aside it's probably just a dark ass tan. Like what happened to Ariana Grande

Why does Archer call Shirou a hypocrite?

That's how I justify sitting on my ass doing nothing all day.

Nuclear radiation tan.

>Fate Stay Night
>Gameplay

>I'm not smart enough to understand the message so that means it's boring
You're part of the generation that gives Transformers movies a billion dollars

It's realizing slowly that something's amiss with Archer, and then it finally being confirmed that is the twist.

I went through UBW in the VN without knowing beforehand that Shirou is the red man. Why am I bothering to spoil this anyway? And that really made me enjoy the route.

>If he doesn't enjoy what I enjoy he simply isn't as smart as me
W-whatever bro

>Fate
>requiring any kind of deep thought or understanding

>Tsukihime remake when?
Much like Sacchin route, never.

Stop it. If you keep repeating it, it really will end up like that.

but heaven's feel was good

>Well I guess it means UBW is just boring
You have shit taste
>Tsukihime remake when?
Never and you know it

Saber isn't the best girl

user, Tsukihime came out 16 years ago.

Since then, look at what TM has worked on and how many shitty fate sequels we've had. Fate has the fanbase and makes the otaku money.

Search your feelings you know it to be true.

Seba wypierdalaj

>F/GO is still pulling in big shekels
Truly Japan is beyond redemption

the fight in the anime is pure kino tho

The only objectively good things in F/SN were any scene with Archer/Kirei/Cu in them or EMIYA playing in the background

The only good thing that came out of F/SN or really anything Fate related was Unlimited Blade Works, as chuuni as it is.

only things i liked were when the priest impales Shirou and starts whispering in his ear to take the grail and he tells them all to fuck off. Also the scene where he manhandles dark saber cause archer is supposed to be op towards her if he wasn't a jobbing faggot.

I have Sup Forumsutists to thank for spoiling me on that, plus I am a zero secondary. I pretty much did not enjoy anything in the VN whatsoever.

He's very right and very "wrong." It's funny

Did anyone else somehow get the UBW route before the saber route?
I have no idea how it happened

What's with the sudden bait UBW threads lately?
I thought we finally had gone over them a while ago.

Funny or not, there are people who don't fucking get it. Maybe IT IS simple and people is just fucking stupid.

Fact: FS/N would be a hundred times better if Shirou was a girl.

And no, I mean a real girl, not girl (male).

Gil is cute.

>and makes the otaku money.
>otaku money
>otaku
user... Fate has the advantage to make money from anyone.

>Fact: FS/N would be a hundred times better if Shirou was a girl.

Like this?

No, Saber is still a girl too.

>I can achieve more my giving myself an impossible goal and maximize the number of people I save!

How is this hard to understand?

>it's ok to believe in ideals even if you can't accomplish them, fighting for them is beatiful
Incredibly fucking deep really gets those neurons fired up.

The only reason why Tsukihime remake has hope to ever see the light of the day is because Nasu wants a (limited) SSR Arcueid in FGO for a collab crossover.

Shirou is basically Madoka except he fails.

Holy fuck Shirou way to miss the point.

Madoka is Solomon. Shirou is a literal who.

I guessed it back in the Fate route, but I dismissed it as ridiculous only to go "Oh wow, they're really going there" later on.

Bitch please, wormslut isn't even best girl of her own route, that honor belongs to Illyasviel Von Einzbern

user please, we all know Takeuchi is the one pulling the strings. How do you even think we ended up with so many seibahclones when she's that man's waifu? We have alter, mystery hero, lilly, sakura, etc. and those are just the ones that are Arthur.

The point is that Fate was a success because it captured everyone: otaku, fujo, normies. Lots of highschool and middle school kids also play FGO and it takes joy to Nakata to see one of them roll King Hassan in the train when he was standing next to him.

Tsukihime is just too niche.

Niggiya is what happens to Shirou if he doesn't die young and continues to overuse projection. He's a mess.

I mean with the knowledge of his future self's mistakes he can prevent himself from repeating them, and fighting Archer even when Archer vastly outclasses him shows his resolve.
It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

>user please, we all know Takeuchi is the one pulling the strings.
Takeuchi is the CEO of Type Moon. He doesn't need to "pull the strings" when he's the one in charge.
But it's Nasu who loves to write Fate. He even writes Fate short stories in his blog but never about Tsukihime or other series.

Saber is a complete non-issue in FGO. The relevant Artoria wasn't even designed by Takeuchi (Lancer) and King Arthur is more important right now (I mean Prototype Arthur).

And what part of any of that invalidates the point that Tsukihime won't get a remake because the Fate series is a cash cow?

I want to marry Shirou and make him the happiest person in the world.

Tsukihime will get one because Nasu wants to roll SSR Arc in FGO. By now, the only reason why it might get something is because he wants a collab crossover.

Nasu said in a recent interview that he's still working on it at least.

Fuck off, wormslut.

Friendly reminder that Fate Shirou is the one Shirou that becomes a true hero.

Literally the only reason why I'd believe we might actually get the remake.

He's been saying that for 16 years user.

That's obvious. He also gets the best ending. He learns the hard way without cheats like the others, so he deserves it.

>you will never reach Avalon and fuck king Arthur for all eternity while Merlin watches

Don't bully Merlin. He lost his pet and his only friend recently.

>muh king of all heroes
More like King of all Cuckolds
seriously how does the literal original king get cucked by a High school boy. What a sham

Gil is for (you).

By the time Stay Night rolled around, Gil was so damaged by the grail corruption that he was operating on absolute dogshit for stats.

That and lack of mana, though the orphanage helped.

>Last Episode was unnecessary as fuck and loses the point of the Fate route
>Seibafags still love it cause Seibah

This is why fatefags are cancer.

Stay mad fag.

>loses the point of the Fate route
Which was? Did you actually read the ending? It was always meant to be an open ending with Saber wishing to meet him again when she awakes and Shirou going to chase after her.

Realta Nua just shows the conclusion of this (for the record: Last Episode is the flashback to their meeting and Fate route in the ending while Realta Nua is the ending). Nasu reuses the title of Last Episode with Da Vinci reminiscing Roman after FGO 1.0.

Shirou is obsessed with saving people not because of his altruism, but because he has a bad case of survivor guilt and shit tier self-esteem.

Shirou wants to save people which is a good thing, but he's doing it for all the wrong reasons.

It's because he wanted the same happiness Kiritsugu had saving him but never got it copying his actions. Shirou's a self-centered fuck underneath.

>It was always meant to be an open ending with Saber wishing to meet him again when she awakes and Shirou going to chase after her.

Because the point of the entire fate route is idealism. And as such the romance with Saber is also idealistic, you're taking that part and interpreting it literally when the whole idea of it is being a fable ending, not a disney fairy tale one, but the ones where a pair of lovers cannot be reunited anymore due to events or circunstances beyond their own AKA Satr Crossed Lovers.

But nooo, people focused more on the fact that it's somehow unfair to Seibah to NOT have a true ending when Rin and Sakura do have true endings and as such we ended up with Last Episode.

Once again, one of the reasons why fatefags are cancer, missing the point of what they were reading entirely for the sake of waifufagging.

Is Kotomine the best character in the franchise?

Moon Cell Shirou vigilante adventures when?

Okay, let me explain it for you, you dense motherfucker.
"I want to save everyone."
"You can't save everyone and it will lead to your self destruction."
"You're right, but that doesn't make me wrong."
"You know that priest is being a huge dick right now, maybe we can agree to disagree."
"Cool. Also I'm going to be tapping your master for all her mana, unless you've got a problem with that"
"Tap away ginger kid, I remember it being totally worth it."

I still don't get the entire point of this? Neither of them are right or wrong and there is no resolution.

>Emiya's true waifu is the hottest ass the planet has ever seen

He makes all the other heroes look like cucks.

did he even TRY to come of with a better line of reasoning than his future meme?

I just thought he was a fucking idiot...

There's actually a scene between Sayaka and Kyouko that plays out a lot like Shirou and Archer, where Kyouko says fighting for the purpose of protecting/helping others only brings despair and Sayaka says she won't stop anyway. Shirou is Sayaka, only difference is that Sayaka takes it back two episodes later.

Wait hold on

Did you say that Archer and Shirou are the same person?

No we didn't.
How could that even be true? Archer has brown skin.

You're right user, I must've missread. That would be silly.

Sayaka was retarded and selfish bitch.

Wormslut wants Shirou to marry her and make HER the happiest person on earth.

They fucked, right?

I'm sure she just stretched her arm out a la piccolo style

>turns more into a nigger the more dumb shit he says and does over time

makes sense to me

She's a magus, I can buy that. Now, imagine the possibilities...

Translocation magic.

I kinda liked how obvious it was. They gradually kept dropping more and more hints to the point where it was practically an open secret even between the characters themselves up until the reveal.

>just because some fate fans are waifufags means that all fate fans are cancer

I hate the waifufaggotry and seibafaggotry just as much as everyone else and Im a fatefag. Don't group me with those disgusting seibafags

You forgot about best king.

>gameplay

>dived into the nasuverse last year (2016) starting with the VN
>went in absolutely blind
>had no idea the identity of saber
>had no idea the identity of archer
>had no idea about the world or any of the plot points
>avoided every fate thread like it was the plague so as to not get spoiled
>mfw getting to all the major plot twists and major plot reveals

I am so glad I knew nothing about this series before reading the VN. Made the experience absolutely incredible.

>no one discuss F/SF in Sup Forums
fags

Heaven's Feel worst route and the only bad route.

>"no one discusses a light novel on an anime board"

Spoilers are pure cancer. But it's looks like people enjoy being spoiled and can't even read books without knowing ending.

hello, secondary

I seriously do not understand how people willingly look up spoilers if they know they're going to finish reading/watching a story.

Takes out all the fun and hype.

>tfw saber screams EXCALIBAHHH for the first time on the roof
>tfw realizing she is king arthur
>tfw I was so fucking hyped I jumped from my chair