What would niggers have to do for you to stop hating them, and for them to earn the name "African American"

What would niggers have to do for you to stop hating them, and for them to earn the name "African American".

Stop being niggers

go back to africa
create functioning nation states
develop agency like east asians or whites

>African-nigger
>American-nigger
Their is litterally nothing niggers can do.

stop the gang shit or this

Just ask. And since you did, I will from now on refer to them as black or AA

no legitimate reason to hate black people, you're right, OP

Call the police on their criminal family members. Race relations will only improve when blacks are accountable for their communities.
Illiterate

Who would want to earn the name "african-american" when you're simply American?

Leave the US. They don't have to stop raping, killing or thieving; they don't even need to get jobs or stop blaming whitey for all their problems. They just need to get the fuck out of my country and I'd stop hating them.

Start acting like himans and stop demandind. Basically act like Asians

>Call the police on their criminal family members

I mean, you are a bunch of mutts like the rest of your kind.

STOP SELLING ME BOOTLEG CDs WHENEVER I'M ON VACATION GOD DAMN IT

Stop being niggers and finish the holocaust

Evolve into humans.

Stop committing so much crime.

>don't hate blacks. never have
That said and despite op being bait; Quit hyphenating your American citizenship to start with. Quit blaming others and making up wild conspiracy theories and acting like everybody owes you money. Quit shooting one another. Just stop it. Quit burning down your own neighborhoods every time a thug gets shot. It happens so often on behalf of a thug that might very well have had it coming that the chimp outs are written off like phony cries of racism and manufactured race-crimes.

Nothing.
That is a civic nationalist proposal. They should go back and make africa great,a few southern slaveowners bought them as property, the property should be returned. Even the basest of the basest black man must go back

Return home and be American Africans.

learn to swim, like a human. prove you arent an animal, then maybe you will stop acting like one. if your brain hasnt evolved the same basic cognitive motor function as everyone around you, you are the odd one in the bunch, and will not fit in or belong as long as this separation of brain function exists. you could be blue, if you act like a nigger, i will avoid you like a nigger. the sea niggers are pretty brownish, and we like them just fine. drop every nigger 1 mile off shore, the ones that make it back, congrats and welcome. uncle toms may skip this test.

Unless they can change their genetics, nothing.

Give up nigger culture and help in the fight against the Jew, and marry strictly within their race

I'd like them if they were far away from me

Tell me how to cure stupid.
Then we can fix this.

>NIGNOGS.COM

Praise Tengri!

Poo-in-Loos are worthless.

Fair point

Holy shit

Why do you white retards tell us Blacks to go back to Africa? I get it if you're a European saying this, but America never was and never will be a white only country.

>What would niggers have to do for you to stop hating them

Simple. Leave.

And THIS is why.

And? Blacks (and Natives) have been in America since its inception. It's not a white only country no matter how much you want it to be.

>And?

Did you bother to read the highlighted part? Go cry about your "inclusion" somewhere else, nigger. You were purchased from your African masters to work the fields, not to become citizens.

Everyone whose families got here after 1900 should be deported. No matter their race

Go back to Africa.