www34.zippyshare.com/v/b5QEg0jx/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to marry Akane-san.

Takoyaki or okonomiyaki?

I want to marry the superioir Akane.

>Akane was brainwashed into taking care of some random kid
Kinda gruesome to be honest.

I want to have sex of the kinky kind with a certain rabbit~

I still have some 20 episodes of Maho to watch before I can get to Kira^2. Its really fucking boring and I kind of want to drop it. Does it get better?

Depends on what you're hoping will happen.

It gets worse until last 6 episodes or so.

gao

Mofurun is dead.

Just Gao away.

Lion is good, let her stay

She said it only once, right?

you're actually watching maho? what the fuck is wrong with you?

have you been fucking blind to all the therads?

its fucking SHIIT

you do NOT watch maho.

get a fucking clue retard

That part was weird since they're just altering her memories and life, but I doubt she minds.

I am going to watch Maho after I finish Max Heart and you can't stop me!

Akane!
Akane wearing cute things!

Akane is a lady.

Akane is a cutie.

This will do.

youtube.com/watch?v=eL1EmKzIFlc

What a fucking show.

>turn into a baby chicken just for the hell of it
>Seiji is just like "Well, at least they're having fun."

Seiji should've pull out his "adult chicken" and nailed that chick.

It probably would've been a more productive use of their time. At least he would've been slightly less depressive when he got possessed.

Prettiest

>making up for the lost time with his twin
>training stamina with Iona
>exploring royal caves
He could've done so much, but he decided that going for muteki is the best choice.

Having your memories messes with is a small price to pay to obtain a cutie like Hikari.

>tfw Porun is a masochist, who likes to be punished

>dowload Heartcatch movie from the IRC as user suggested
>audio has no voices, only BGM
What the actual fuck? Did my download go wrong?

Hikari had friends?

Classmates.

I want iwanttoposters to leave

How can I get the app

If you don't mind waiting, I could upload the movie.

Pigtails is Erika's VA.

Could you user? That would be great

Leave.

She was odd, sometimes she could fight, other times she just sat there scared. I never really saw her as anything more than a plot device.

2+ hours wait, I'll post it when it's ready.

I am still in the beginning of Max Heart and it's slow and weird as fuck.

Is there a way to play that app game on a PC that works?

So is anyone actually watching A La Mode?

Yes. I'm interested in it for the recipes.

>define actually

Dark Lemonade was KuguRie?
Also that is some nice pottery with Melody.

Not yet, I still have 10 episodes of Maho to go.

Yes. I loved how condescending she was to Urara then Urara pulling off some hero moves on her. Urara may be a better fighter than I thought.

Admittedly, not my best choice of words. I just thought it was odd that a Precure thread didn't have much discussion on the current series, but that could just be because it isn't Sunday.

There is a lot of discussion around Sundays. Plus, a lot of the recent discussion was around the appearance of chocodog. With that out of the way, there isn't anything nearly as interesting for next week.

Not really much happening in the show, either, past the five getting together.

You didn't recognize her voice instantly? You need to learn to Kugyu.

This scene with "*teleports behind your back*" was great.
I like the idea that Urara is actually super capable but goes full damedame around Nozomi.

>there isn't anything nearly as interesting for next week
We are finally getting some plot exposition about fat fairy and villians. Meaning we might actually get a reason to care about them. I enjoy current SoL, but MotW is really depressing.

Is this really MotW? Actually, I haven't thought about it before, but wouldn't it be cool if the digimon could absorb different sweets each week, giving them different power? They always fight themselves, but it can be very different.

>watch hacha
>think it's the best precure
>say so in these threads
>get like 6 replies saying I have shit taste
>tfw there are STILL people who hate hacha even when it has characters like this

When will heartcasuals just accept that HaCha is the supericure?

She only has a few voices #1 being ojou sama loli, #2 being a boy, #3 yandere, then there is her occasional adult which is rare.

Well, she wasn't yelling "Urusai" for starters, so that's that. I didn't recognise her as Ace either and I knew it was her.

no, its kiddie shit cancer that has ruined precure

Can you tell her Shana, Louise, and Taiga apart without seeing them? If you can't, you still have a long way to go.

It wasn't NTR enough.

Louise is more formal and tends to use bigger words. Shana is foul mouthed and straight to the point. Taiga is a loud teen girl.

I meant her actual tone of voice, not just her manner of speaking. There are subtle differences between them.

And Nagi?
I can't believe Hayate is finally ending.

I watched Happiness Charge, thought it was great, but had completely different good points than HeartCatch and enjoy them both. What now?

>heartcasuals
Trying to make up a shitpost term as snappy as Gopricks?

Yes, it's awesome and F U N.

It was plenty NTR but I agree, it could have been even better if it were more NTR. I enever even thought of that (in the picture).
>blue is cucking seiji the whole time because seiji wants megumi who wants blue
>megumi is getting cucked buy blue's old girlfriend
>himes cucking herself by restraining herself from seiji because she respects megumi
>seiji decides he's sick of this shit and cucks blue by taking his old miko girlfriend
>blue starts crying like a bitch because he got cucked by a DC
>finally decides to settle for megumi
>now repulsed by men, megumi rejects him and seduces hime
>blue goes full red and teams up with his brother to destroy the world
>blue runs out of magic on the flight to mars and dies somewhere in space
>everyone else lives happily ever after

So much potential.

Her adult voice may throw you off at first. I remember hearing it in Love, Election and Chocolate and not quite sure who it was.

Nagi is childish

>enjoy them both

You're full of shit

>it could have been even better if it were more NTR
You're a sick individual and i hate you.

>implying the ending I came up with isn't 90% less depressing than what actually happened

Oh dear, you little girls are going back to your "cunt" mode. I LIKE precure, ALL precure. PLEASE stop saying mean things about the shows that you "don't" like because YOU don't really mean those hurtful things. JUST STOP. Let's be friends instead!

thats... oddly lewd

no

the second to last episode is pretty good but it's hard to be as invested in as you should be when everything else is really boring

just watch the movie it's everything the series should've been

Congrats, I hate you even more.

?????
???explain????
????

You can like different things for different reasons.

Although you are likely the cuckfag here who is using the cartoon for your own personal fetish, so your opinion on other Precure seasons is less than relevant.
And get the fuck away from my Happiness season with your masturbatory fanfiction.

Heartcasual is an old term.

The haters are a small, yet loud, minority. Just do like everybody else does, hide and ignore them.

Komachipout is a miracle of the universe.

>Although you are likely the cuckfag
>my fetish
STOPPU STOPPU STOPPU

I'm not sexually interested in cuckoldry or NTR at all, I just think it's a good way to spice up a story full of cute girls is all. We get some exciting drama, some great reaction faces, and we possibly even get some real, endearing relationships out of it. I'm not sexually attracted to anything like that all, I simply have an aesthetic preference towards NTR.
>You can like different things for different reasons
I know, I'm just shitposting, didn't mean to start any arguments, I apologize. Although I genuinely don't understand the appeal of HC myself, I will accept that other people like it.

If you use Android just get the apk from here www34.zippyshare.com/v/b5QEg0jx/file.html and install it.
If you use iOS you have to create a JP account and download it for the store.

Akane is for summer flings.

Thanks if it gets an update I'm fucked but should do the work for now

HaCha isn't cuckoldry. It's emotional drama. The main difference is that cuckoldry involves some sort of commitment and betrayal as a result. Drama involving a group of people (especially teenagers) sorting out their emotions and gaining interest in one another is just typical emotional drama. It sounds like you fell into some NTRfag's fetish sensationalism, where they try to turn every relationship into some sort of sexual fantasy. Using words like cuck or NTR is going to get you labeled as a fetishist, because that's what they mean. There is no non-fetish cuckspeak.

And yeah, Happiness Charge was good for giving the characters some emotional drama to sort through. I especially liked how they addressed Hime's obsession over Seiji, noting that not every instance of interest in a person is TRUE LOVU.

Although while I actually like HaCha for different reasons, giving the characters the time to sort out their own emotions and not just be flat personalities did help improve the season.

What do you guys think about IRL people in Precure like idols and comedians?

I think that I can't recognize actors outside a small handful, even when they appear in multiple movies I watch. I certainly am not going to be able to recognize a cartoon adaption of some random japanese woman I've never even heard about before.

Its not cuck but more like friendzoning and white knighting on Seiji's part, something that a guy should NEVER do. For Megumi it is typical young girl/old guy crush. Hime is just a girl who likes all the boys. I would contest NTR because you have to be in a relationship in the first place to get NTR'd.