Reminder That Based Jesus Is Jewish

Sup Forums Why so glum?

Rejoice I say. Your Savior is Jewish, Brown, was a Galilean JEW. Why all this hate against Israel. Your literal SAVIOR, the one responsible for your afterlife....is JEWISH

Oy VEY! Why so glum Sup Forums. Jesus is Le Based!! Follow him. Follow the Jews. Be happy and REJOICE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLSt-ra5EFCCGDggc3L3ZZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder: You're a faggot and no one loves you.

youre both wrong

Reminder: you're a MUTT who loves a dirty Kike

How will christianity ever recover from these news? I think you just singlehandedly dismantled what's left of that religion.

Christkucks BTFO

reminder. you created israel and are also closeted fags and degenerates of all sorts. keep lying. only demonic whores have a problem with Christ

Jesus was the first namer of the Jew. Never forget that.

Didn't the Jews reject him as their King? They could have saved him from his crucifixion, but decided to save someone else instead.

So you're saying that I should follow people who rejected God. Good logic bro.

Jew today are the descendanta of the pharisees that jesus called descendants of the devil

Good jews became christians and stopped identifying as jew two thousand years ago

>Atheism is the most jewish shit ever

tell more

I don't have to "Blow out" Christ Cucks. Their LITERAL belief blows itself out. Especially when pointing out the JEWISH (Judeo) part of the equation.

Makes one think....

>Jesus
>based
Haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

“Let his blood be on us and on our children”

Said the kikes. They weren’t wrong

Wait, so the actual REAL Jews, are even BROWNER than we have been taught? You mean actual SEMITES? Actual ISRAELITES??

Holy shit, so my pic related ISN'T that off, and Jesus is an ACTUAL Shitskin??

Wow. That's AMAZING!!!!

judean. you invented the word jew. if you called Him a judean it would make your fake asses look bad. israel was divorced for being whores. youre not judeans. youre not israelites. Christ spoke no Hebrew. where He grew up was not in Judea. He said without Him you have no Father. But that He Himself was not to be called "good". Only God. So He didn't make His own religion at that time and said "worship me". that came later. Christianity is a REALITY

never held a grudge against anybody. neve hurt anybody. saved people. saved their lives. touched even lepers when nobody else would. your dad is the serpent and you are the product of bestiality

I KNOW, RIGHT?

STOP WORSHIPPING YESHUA BEN YOSEF

(christcucks CAN'T recover from this)

Guess we should go tell our dear (((fellow white people))) the bad news.

>Canaanite language
>WHY ARENT YOU LISTENING TO MEEEEE

You’re making no sense retard.

How does a college freshman even have time to post on Sup Forums? Aren’t you supposed to be lapping up all the atheism your jewish professors are pissing directly into your uncritical mouth?

To be fair....Varg is a fucking Nigger. So there's that too.

>Jew
Yahawasha fought the Talmudists, who are the people calling themselves Jews today. He was not a Jew. He taught the Torah in degrees and had knowledge from the Most High. That's the Jesus I believe in. Not the Greek penis demon.

>good jews stopped identifying as jew

Could be wrong goy but wasn't the covenant established between god and the genetic descendants of Abraham eternal? If the covenant isn't eternal wouldn't the destroy the validity of Jesus Christ's claim of being God by trying to undo that covenant and make a new one?

I mean, I could be wrong not like I have read the torah or anything..

KIKE ON A STICK!

*christianity disintegrates into nothingness*

you were divorced for being pagans. too fucken bad asshole

a polack bouncing on a jew stick

>Yeshua
Nice Yiddish, idiot.

The Talmud was compiled roughly 500 years AFTER Jesus died you fucking Muppet.

They were Edomites and would LATER go on to write the Talmud. They were living it during the time of Yahawasha and the Jerusalem Church, however.

>reminder. you created israel and are also closeted fags and degenerates of all sorts. keep lying. only demonic whores have a problem with Christ
NEWFAG ALERT

>reminder. you created israel and are also closeted fags and degenerates of all sorts. keep lying. only demonic whores have a problem with Christ

"Christ", you mean, the brown JEW from Galilee who died for all the sins of the world. Who descended from the GENETIC "Chosen People"

Mmm Hmmmmm, I see.

You can make all the "Jews good" threads in the world. Its never going to change what they are. What you are. Fuck off Shareblue

t. mutt jewlover

God had forsaken the Jews in the Old Testament for squandering the gifts the He had given them, and so sent down Jesus to lead the new chosen people out of Jerusalem that had become a din of sin and idol worshippers. The people who heard the new word of God and believed in Jesus were sent out into the wilderness with Moses - who was being given commands from God - and the word of God says quite clearly that the Jews who converted to Christianity that followed Moses out into the desert on their pilgramage were the new chosen people of God.

Jesus was the Son of God, and was Christian.

God loves him infinitely, even though OP rejects it

So basically Jesus was a genetic JEW that started his own club.

???

What if I told you that I'm an atheist?

Jews betrayed God multiple times both in New, and Old Testament. They also terrorized first Christians and consider him as a liar to this day. It is also worht to mention that Jesus was son of GOD, and GOD is not Jewish, nor belongs to any other nationality.

All of the early Christians were Jews. The goyim only started to follow that religion much later. Jesus was just a regular rabbi (he was called a rabbi in the bible) who was made into something else long after he died. It's nothing new. There are always sects of Judaism who think their rabbi is the massiah. Happens every 100 years or so. The latest one is the Chabad rabbi who died some time ago but his followers think he is still alive and the massiah. Jesus was just one who caught the attention of a lot of goyim for some reason. Probably was at the right place at the right time.

Shaul aka Paul spread the Jewish sect to the goyim though his altering of the original teachings.

The mental gymnastics christcucks do is incredible, these are facts:
Christianity is
>jewish in origin
>created by jews

you can't deny this.

True, but later christianity was heavily influenced by greek and roman philosophy and European paganism and evolved into a much more European religion with very negative views of Jews and Judaism (Judeo-christianity is a meme invented in the last few decades)

So both people who say Christianity is a Jewish foreign religion for Euros (with time it became very European) and those who say it has nothing to do with Jews (it started as a tiny messianic Jewish sect) are wrong.

Socrates and Plato were Greeks. Here is a picture of modern greeks. Socrates and Plato were trash!

>Jesus was just a regular rabbi (he was called a rabbi in the bible) who was made into something else long after he died.

the first ive ever heard of this is from some post by an israeli on Sup Forums

HMM really lubes my lobes

Rabbinic Judaism is bad because it's Edomite in origin. Hebrew religion was NOT Judaism. It's super simple...so why do people like you not understand this?

Implying that literally the God of the universe had a race.

>Hebrew religion was NOT Judaism.
wtf???

Judah is a geographical location and Judaism means a thing associated with that location.

Hebrews are a people. Their religion didn't have a name really. They were more properly Am ha Thawarah or the People of the Torah.

>Yeshua Ben Pantera

really trying hard to understand the quantum mental gymnastics here....

The Torah does not teach a religion, which is what you find in JUDAISM. Judaism is only around today because the cult of rabbis spread their lies and hid their Khazarite roots. Khazarians are literally the wickedest people on the planet and even worse for usurpation of the Torah. They didn't just convert to the Torah, they began to make up stuff as if they were the Hebrews. Even they know they are not the real people of the Torah.

so this is another case of
>some jews are ok, and my religion is created by those jews so it's ok
you're just trying too hard to rationalize, white(european) men did not create that religion, it is foreign to us, and like it or not created by our enemy.

>some jews are ok
Nah, they aren't. I am a cleaver to the real Israel, which is Torah only and not some religion.

Check this YT channel out:
youtube.com/channel/UCLSt-ra5EFCCGDggc3L3ZZA

>Rabbinic Judaism
Jesus the Rabbi
Ooops.

>Here is a picture of modern greeks
Yeah you really showed em, eh?

Cheeky cunt. fuck off

you cheeky cunt, fuck off

Cunt of cheekiness. Fuck off.

This is now a New Testament redpill thread.