Jonathan Bowden appreciation thread

Alright newfags,

It's time you learned about Jonathan Bowden and listened to his talks. He's a great right wing philosopher and a top bloke Brit. He passed away in 2012 so if oldfags who know him want to bump the thread please press F.

The Western civilization bites back
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

Bowden: Never apologize
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Bowden on Yukio Mishima: Excellent exploration of Japanese thought and philosophy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

Bowden on various topics and Rhodesia:
youtube.com/watch?v=dhqyAroAk8k

Feel free to post any other noteworth Bowden speeches or memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=bq-C6gSw3lw
youtube.com/watch?v=UKKv-Pu420E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>page 8 with zero replies.

4pol is dead

Bowden was brilliant.

bump

Bowden redpilled me. Nu pol is all eceleb drama from reddi-fugees

if ever a man lived archeofuturism is was him. i will see him in valhalla and shake his hand

Thanks lads
Bowden on Evola, worlds most right wing thinker: youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

F
Enjoyed some of his lectures on various far right personalities.

It's been dead since the burger election.

are there any audio fag in here? the only good work richard spencer did were his podcasts hosting bowden in 2011 and 2012. problem is the audio is fucking terrible, someone needs to fix them.

Here's a particularly comfy (and rare) Bowden video though:
youtube.com/watch?v=bq-C6gSw3lw

F

A great talk on Carlyle: youtube.com/watch?v=UKKv-Pu420E

Dude I know. Listening to the Spencer interviews with Bowden is fucking torture. The problem was probably on Bowdens side though.

Nice video. Cheers user

>So you see how OP has demonstrated the degree, the immense degree, to which, in recent years, the 4pol community has undergone a decline. And it's done so counter-propositionally, because the dialectic that, I think, is at work here, is that the more popular it gets - and we see this with the recent events in America, with Donald Trump - the more people are drawn into it. Because once you get A SINGLE TASTE of these extreme, EXTREME right wing ideas - just like in the Odyssey, with the isle of the lotus eaters - you just cannot stop. You need more, and MORE! And that's drawn in all kinds of people. All kinds, some of whom, it needs be said, are not quite up to the intellectual standard, of the elite, of the extreme idiosyncracy, that prevailed when the Right was smaller. So you have this paradox where the bigger this radical, RADICAL new Right gets, the more successful it is, the more... inflated, and diluted, and, if you like, dumbed down it gets.

I couldn't help but read that in Bowdens voice, nice job haha.

N

O

Ñ

C

E

Bump