We must eccecute the ceo of CVS pharmacy for killing my friend

My friend went to a cvs and was sold poisonous pills (advil) by the pharmacist and he took alot of them and died. The cvs employees who sold the poison to my friend should be put to death bc they are drug dealers. Also the judges and prosecutors who didnt prosecute the ceo of cvs should also be put to death for enabling my friend to kill himself. Basically, everybody needs to die, because, advil is just as poisonous as heroin.
If you dont get the point im making here with this sarcasm, youre not intelligent enough to be posting here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZYIzsezHEw
youtu.be/gJ02LZhjlT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you explain this better to me?

If you sell heroin to somebody, and they overdose on it, you get thrown in jail for 20 years, 30 years, or even fucking life. Anybody who isnt inferior will realize this is rediculous. If i buy a bottle of advil and kill myself with it, it shouldnt be anybodies fault but my own. So if i buy heroin and kill myself with it, it still should be my fault alone. If you havent done research about how to safely shoot up or test dose, you deserve to die and dont have anybody to blame but yourself. Its not the fault of the person who sold it to you, just as its not the fault of the pharmacist who sold you advil.
If you really want to save lives you need to even put the supply potency, and the easiest way to do that is by decriminalize small amounts. Sure you can still bust ppl caught with 2 tonnes of gear but if you allow a slow moving market, potencies will become more consistent and you will see less overdoses.
Im a trump supporter by the way. Trump has even said legalization should be looked at.

*”even out the supply potency by decriminalizing”

> eccecute

>>>/3rd grade/

t. brainlet

False equivalency -- Advil is legal, over the counter, and safe to use in the recommended amount. By the way, pharmacists don't sell you advil, you can just pick it up and buy it at the main counter like you do with any other over-the-counter medication. So who are you going to arrest, the CVS cashier?

Heroin is illegal, not OTC, and to add to this many people who overdose on heroin do so because what they thought was heroin was actually fentanyl -- which is 100 times more potent than heroin. This is how most heroin overdoses seem to happen nowadays, at least where I live (Ohio). Dealers who sell heroin are prosecuted but those who sell fentanyl are prosecuted even further. Also, unless they're selling fentanyl they're usually just prosecuted for selling heroin, not for causing the deaths of others.

This post gave me terminal grade 4 autistic snowflake cancer

Your friend is just a retard for thinking OTC drugs can't kill you.

it's called a warning label. Good luck.

>man on the right

Why are men better at being women?

Did you know that you can drink so much water you will die?

I love you Taylor Swift

I get that this is a bit, but I don't disagree. Booze and cigarettes will eventually kill me. This is my fault, my decision, and mine alone. I am fully aware of the consequences of my actions. I have had a pretty "rough" life, growing up, lost a lot of friends, mostly to meth but also to heroin. Again, their choices. My best friend is back on H. It will kill him, probably within a year. That's what he wants, to die. When he dies, I will mourn him, I will go to the funeral, but I will not blame a soul other than him.

Fuck life cultists. Humans have as much of a right to decide to end their lives as you have to decide they should live them. Nobody should live in misery just so that you can live vaguely, weirdly happy on the other side of the world that a person is suffering as much as you.

Happy “im full of shit day” user!
If you take a safe amount of heroin or fentanyl you wont die, same as with advil or tylenol. If you are someone like you, (too dumb to use it safely) then you run the risk of dying. But a vastly inferior person like yourself who overdoses and dies has nobody to blame but yourself. There are plenty of people who use the shit safely. I cant wait until i get to come to your kids funeral, so i can stand up in front of everybody and say your kid died bc u passed on low iq genetics to him (he was stupid), and he wouldve been alive if either you were smarter, or if drugs were decriminalized.
Happy faggottry my friend!

We want to put as many niggers and spics away as possible. These drug laws do that.

The difference is that advil has medical uses and has no addictive potential.

>If you take a safe amount of heroin or fentanyl you wont die, same as with advil or tylenol.

Nah, my uncle shot up heroin for over 20 years and OD'ed in his bathroom with an amount that he usually took. Doctors told us that heroin can kill you even in small doses depending on where you shoot, the quality, and so on.

I'm not sure what else to say since most of your post was full of personal insults other than I've never done heroin and never will, and that you seem mentally ill. Peace.

True, a miss can kill you pretty easily, and if it doesn't, it's literally the worst pain you will ever feel.

Read the last sentence of OP before posting. You're welcome.

A great example of why we should legalize heroin.
youtu.be/jZYIzsezHEw

youtu.be/gJ02LZhjlT4

>eccecute

If you legalize drugs then the remaining criminals who you catch will ACTUALLY deserve to go to jail. As opposed to the system now where 90 percent of inmates are nonviolent (innocent) drug offenders.

“Oh but dealing drugs is a violent crime!””
Then go imprison jose cuervo and joe marlboro, and mr cvs while youre at it, you shit eating hypocrit.

I only clicked on this thread(its shit) because of Tay Tay.

I'm sorry about your friend (I think) but no we aren't banning anything simply because it was misused by a child leading to a fatality. If you want revenge go start a fire in the painkiller aisle.
Burn baby! Burn!

>advil
if your friend isn't smarter than a bottle of advil, he should've died a long time ago

This is a slide thread

Finally! Yes! Yes! Yes! Legalize everything, let god sort it out.

There's nothing negligent in the sale of otc drugs which are labeled with ingredients, and warnings. Heroin lacks this, purity can not be determined without assays and other analytic chemical or spectral techniques.

Junkies are persecuted by being victims of their own instinctual drives. They are extremely gross in their needle usage, and I've seen people share needles with just a simple flushing of tap water through a syringe.

As a coffee drinker and cigarette smoker, I understand the sickness of addiction, and the decriminalization of drugs may reduce harm. Nothing will deter drug dealers and addicts, even the threat of death. These people are detriment to the peace of communities, and also exploit others for their fix.

If a person wishes to cultivate or synthesize their own personal drugs, they could do so without complaint, if done so without spreading contaminated items and byproducts into the environment. Those who don't, fuck them.

checked

How many pills did it take to OD?

Why should we listen to you when youre inferior? Your thoughts and ideas have less value than mine, so any respectable individual will simply skip your idiotic posts.
Merry christmas

I would be willing to bet your uncle shot dope, and then some nigger sold him fentynal, he made his usual shot and BANG died with the needle still in his arm. Just like Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

It's God, you heathen!

Well your uncle deserved to die. If youre curious enough to know why, feel free to ask me. But i get the feeling you have it all figured out already aka
“Drugs r bad mmmay”.
Many people are helped by opiates.

I was trying to be nondenominational and inclusive. hiho.

Yes but then you are paying taxes to keep them alive in Jail.

you sound like a fucking crazy person

The other chick is literally a man.

muh tay tay

So if we legalized drugs, and heroin came with a label, youd be all for it? Good, bc if not youre a feces masticating hypocrit.

well in that case, pic related!

>Well your uncle deserved to die
That's not true, twenty years? That is someone self medicating. Figure out why and he would've stopped.

>So if we legalized drugs, and heroin came with a label
this should be a thing, it would probably save lives because it would be made by a company and standardized
besides who needs a fucking nanny state to tell you what you should & should not put in your own fucking body reeeee

How many advils?

it used to be a thing. before world war one you could purchase heroin and cocaine in drug stores. in the 80's you could buy MDMA in vitamin shops. Michael Savage used to sell it, not even kidding.

She actually is. Hes a finnish transgender

meant for

you're a mess today

You are confusing MDMA with GHB.