THE LOVELY NIA!

>THE LOVELY NIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=JPVdGTeADpo

I miss Patrice

Me too ; ;

good ol billy ballsack face

Sauce on his kid not being his; so far unconfirmed Sup Forums roomers...tbqh it's sad listening to his earlier specials; he has literally become the married cuck he used to crack jokes at

She's an ugly monkey.
Shit tier nigress personality mixed with shit tier feminist personality.
No sense of humour whatsoever.
Truck driver voice.

How can a nice dude, who's also funny, and makes some bucks without getting to much into drugs, can end up with such a dirt bag like that?

I feel so bad about Bill. I bet Patrice is shaking his head from purgatory.

How the fuck does Bill Burr end up with such a hag? It's like the Jews let him say semi red pilled shit in return for having to be with a nog.

oh God she is horrendous. He could have had just about anyone and he picked this baboon.

Jesus Christ look at that hair helmet

and look at her neck. thats going to be a bloated mess in a few years.

his wife has a great smile

doesn't want to die alone, thought patrice's advice was throwaway cutesy stuff for radio, paralyzed by the fear of being thought of as a racist by people he'd dismiss out of hand as "losers"

I thought you hated niggers?

Niggers truly are monkeys. Look at those herbivore teeth. Her teeth looks like beads.

you shouldn't feel bad for him... his choice... you can hear that he despises his wife ignorance, maybe she is just too good of a source for his kind of material

t. snow chimp female

just so everyone knows, his baby isn't his. look at it, it's definitely a black dudes.

thats a chimps mouth if i've ever seen one

Pics

Pics

i read it on Sup Forums how he was on tour when the pregnancy happened and nia made some blogpost hanging out with a black dude around that time. probably bullshit though

but patrice dropped truth bombs like nobody
he could be one or two deviations to the right

Bill "Cuckold" Burr

This.

Bill spent literally 2 decades ragging on marriage and married people and saying women were stupid, filthy, greedy whores that deserve to be smacked in the mouth.

It's not like he had no warning going into this marriage.

i swear there used to be pics available, but the cia niggers must have taken them down. here's an insider user from back in the day breaking the story

funny how such a supposedly "based man" has such a fucking sjw cunt for a wife and he just puts up with it

>he just puts up with it
he courted, dated, married and conceived a child with her, a fairly straightforward series of decisions which can't be explained away as having a bad week or whatever else
he'll end up like anthony, staring at the ceiling at night wondering "why nobody told me"

No he can't.

His whole shtick was telling dudes that the truth.

It will only make the future drama even funnier.

Bill is gone. He was conquered by a feminist nigress. His daughter probably isn't even his. It's very sad, I used to think Bill Burr was the best modern comedian. But no.

I listened to this clip a bit more and got very mad. Nia pretending like she is way better than Matt Damon is fucking disgusting. Not only is Nia a disgusting degenerate nigger based on the snapchat pictures I've seen of her, but Damon has already done about 5 more films more relevant than anything Nia will ever do in her entire life. Fuck off you worthless, talentless cunt. Damon will be remembered 30 years from now. If anyone you remembers you then they will remember you as "the nigger who ruined Bill Burr". Hopefully they don't even remember your name.

her wig is horrible

how has Nia not posted something of it on instagram or something?
She's a woman AND black, this is unbelievable

why is everyone saying "her"?

Rumour is the kid isn't mullato but 100% black. Bill is in denial, Nia knows the internet will tell him the truth

I know, but until i see proof this entire thing is based on a potential larp that people are believing cause it's a screencap.
It's a simple thing that'll be a closed case once we see if the kid's really really black

I'm hoping it's true or will be meme magic'd into truth like the Louis CK thing

I think it was supported by some shit on MM podcast right after the birth. But yeah, mostly larp

he went soft. ah well it was fun while it lasted

Same. Man was brilliant

I've seen one pic where you can see the baby's feet. It is not that dark. Lighter than Nia. Don't have the photo or know where to find it.

nice try Nia

SHUT UP NIQQA BEFORE I BLAST YOU IN THE DOME

jesus christ, how the fuck do you even get hard enough to fuck that thing let alone marry it?
bill fucked up big time on this, he could have done a whole lot better

Bill Burr likes puffy gums and short teeth.

A true Bostonite.

Could easily be dentures, DESU

>t. D Student

At least he didn't fuck Diane Abbot like Comrade Corbyn.

Is the Nia the Yoko Ono of the comedy world?

No because she is having sex with Bill Burr not Norm Macdonald.